• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yap Keng Ho - Please provide your background

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could you provide a resume of your background including your vocation and how you support yourself. Those who get into politics do that to make a judgement for people to decide to support or not to support you.

You have made numerous allegation and in some cases has nothing to do with the PAP. The Hindu temple embezelling charity funds is one such allegation.

You have also made a number of claims of representing political parties and political identities but you are not a member of any. In 2006, you attended a 2006 pre elections meeting of political party claiming to be a rep of SDP but was kicked out by all and the SDP CEC had no inkling of it. This year, you asked for those attending the Reform Party dinner to make reservations thru you but it turned out to be false. I hate to think how many names ended up with you. These are just examples.

In 2006, you claim that you wanted to contest 2006 elections but you did not.

So far you made numerous allegations including against parties not associated with the PAP such as the embezzlement of funds at the Mariamman Temple.

You never discuss policies, you never discuss programs, you never discuss anything, just making general allegations. Your fast is a farce and it just goes on and on.

It appears that you are damaging the image of the opposition and I understand that they wary of you and unsure of your intent or your background. We know where Chee, Chiam, JBJ, Jufrie etc come from, what they do and who they are etc.

We have no idea if you are a fireman, astronaut, IT consultant , what educational background etc.

All I know is that you are helping the PAP make opposition politics look silly and ridiculous.

ps. note that your fasting occurs when you put on weight. We call it dieting.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Could you provide a resume of your background including your vocation and how you support yourself. Those who get into politics do that to make a judgement for people to decide to support or not to support you.

Define "support".

Making statements like "I support you bro" in an on line blog or forum doesn't count. :p

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thank you SO MUCH, Scroobal!

Please add one more note: Uncle Yap puts up photos of me which make me LOOK FAT.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Define "support".

Making statements like "I support you bro" in an on line blog or forum doesn't count. :p

Lets put it this way - I know more about Najib's wife than I know about Yap. I must be thick as I only realised that a few days ago.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Uncle Yap puts up a photo of you looking thin, then I worry. :biggrin:

Let me be more exact.

Uncle Yap puts up a photo of me and a police officer.

I look FATTER than the police officer.

I find that an insult.

Please read between the lines :-)

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro.... yap did make a statement that he believe the opposition is not aggressive enough and that he is making an independent's stand.... the opposition has to find a middle ground appealing to the people but it is going to be difficult given the political minefield from the pap....

A good example is WP.... relegated to the background as echo of the pap....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course. I am willing to do my part for democracy in Malaysia. :biggrin:

Read between the lines. I thought you mean "know" as in sodomy instead of democray. Just kidding of course, but too bad you didn't get it.

Anyway, I'll be in KL tomorrow. Hopefully, can squeeze in a trip to Penang on Tuesay.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have made numerous allegation and in some cases has nothing to do with the PAP. The Hindu temple embezelling charity funds is one such allegation.

You have also made a number of claims of representing political parties and political identities but you are not a member of any. In 2006, you attended a 2006 pre elections meeting of political party claiming to be a rep of SDP but was kicked out by all and the SDP CEC had no inkling of it. This year, you asked for those attending the Reform Party dinner to make reservations thru you but it turned out to be false. I hate to think how many names ended up with you. These are just examples.

In 2006, you claim that you wanted to contest 2006 elections but you did not.

So far you made numerous allegations including against parties not associated with the PAP such as the embezzlement of funds at the Mariamman Temple.

You never discuss policies, you never discuss programs, you never discuss anything, just making general allegations. Your fast is a farce and it just goes on and on.

It appears that you are damaging the image of the opposition and I understand that they wary of you and unsure of your intent or your background. We know where Chee, Chiam, JBJ, Jufrie etc come from, what they do and who they are etc.

We have no idea if you are a fireman, astronaut, IT consultant , what educational background etc.

All I know is that you are helping the PAP make opposition politics look silly and ridiculous.

ps. note that your fasting occurs when you put on weight. We call it dieting.

I think thats the same temple he said Mad Ravi went to disrupt procession while the real case was a mosque.

A

Alu862

Yap thinks he is so righteous that he can twist people's names.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Uncle Yap may be a buffoon and somewhat excessively loud at times. He may be an activists without much of a political brain, a terrible administrator but he has the heart and the courage to defy the system and to be jailed for his beliefs.

Even in the West from causes as varied as Fox Hunting to Anti Globalization or Animal Testing, characters like him abound. Fearless but also brainless with a strong "to hell with the government radical bent."
Thos of us who have met him have found him sincere and forthright, with him you know without a shadow of a doubt , what he stands for, what he beliefs and what he is prepared to do for those beliefs. With him at least if you chose to stand by his side, you worry about the war being waged from the front and you have no need to watch your back for clones, and internet swiftboaters.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro.... yap did make a statement that he believe the opposition is not aggressive enough and that he is making an independent's stand.... the opposition has to find a middle ground appealing to the people but it is going to be difficult given the political minefield from the pap....

A good example is WP.... relegated to the background as echo of the pap....

Dear Scroobal

Uncle Yap may be a buffoon and somewhat excessively loud at times. He may be an activists without much of a political brain, a terrible administrator but he has the heart and the courage to defy the system and to be jailed for his beliefs.

Fearless but also brainless with a strong "to hell with the government radical bent."
Thos of us who have met him have found him sincere and forthright, with him you know without a shadow of a doubt , what he stands for, what he beliefs and what he is prepared to do for those beliefs. Locke

Until very recently, I too thought it was a sincere desire. Then irresponsible allegations about the oldest hindu temple for embezzling charity funds. This has not been withdrawn. Then the video on Ravi praying with his altar in the office, bareback. My Hindu friends are truly upset. We are now going into the realm of communal politics, religion and sensitivites. I made discreet queries and found that the temple does not run a charity, unless Yap is talking about the donation box. Even a dying dog with half brain would not make such a comment as it hurt feelings. The irony despite the long essay was that it was a neighbouring mosque -different religion, different folks, etc

I first found the t-shirt changing affair raffles place years ago a bit odd after the chat with Chee.

What he needs to do is to act responsibly and carve out a niche or a position for himself. He can then be the most aggressive.

During the Shah of Iran's this was what was hapenning with nearly all dissdent parties compromised by "brave activist".

Lets not equate brave and sincere activist with someone who none of us have little clue about and has no qualms about making allegations about a temple that has nothing to do with the PAP.

Lets not forget he posted documents related to a custody without seeking the permission of the other party. How would you feel if you this happenned to you. Lets not encourage this kind of behaviour.

Maybe either can throw some light on his background. So far none has offered a shred of info.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

I believe for those of us who have dined or had coffee with him, we do know something about his background. Doing Anti PAP things together tends to create friendships which go beyond politics and people tend to know people who are in the same political bed with them. I do not believe it is right for anyone to say anything about his background unless he decides to reveal more himself personally. He does have a tendency to be "Robert Hoish" in reporting wrong facts. That said, he is no different from some stridently conspiracy theorist, hard cord anti pap individuals whom have come to a WP open house. Opposition politics tends to attract a rather "unique" sort of personality I would say. He just might be there "unique"

Is he a PAP plant out to discredit the opposition ? Another Saiful ? I mean honestly who can tell ? There are bigger problems to think about then to engage in an internal game of who is the PAP spy. He has been accepted in the past by the SDP and much of the old time sammyboyers, a loose cannon but something for the SDP to control and utilize but for an SDP type party you really need people like him around albeit under better discipline. People who mean what they say, say what they mean, are willing to go to jail, do not cry when they get arrested and do not change t shirts when faced with arrest. The attacks and questions about him in the old forum have coincidentally happened at the same time as another on line group has sought to join or close ranks with the same party that U Yap helps the most.

Locke