• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP wins Sengkang 52%!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a racist Malay liar coward criminal bully attacking ME chinese virgin as whore. Pui your filthy m&d whore mother wife daughters phua cb
Seriously that racist Malay or Indian MP should find out who is this Malay criminal bully dog @vallium and why is he targeting me?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a racist Malay liar coward criminal bully attacking ME chinese virgin as whore. Pui your filthy m&d whore mother wife daughters phua cb

You let dog fuck!
preview.mp4.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously that racist Malay or Indian MP should find out who is this Malay criminal bully dog @vallium and why is he targeting me?
What harm did I chinese do to this Malay criminal bully dog @vallum? Nothing at all. Ask this racist Malay or Indian MP what does she think about this?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What harm did I chinese do to this Malay criminal bully dog @vallum? Nothing at all. Ask this racist Malay or Indian MP what does she think about this?
Ask this racist WP Malay or Indian MP does she think this Malay criminal bully dog @Valium is racist and doing vicious racist attacks to me and not getting punished at all. Will she help me to get him punished?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask this racist WP Malay or Indian MP does she think this Malay criminal bully dog @Valium is racist and doing vicious racist attacks to me and not getting punished at all. Will she help me to get him punished?
Or will she look away the other side because I am yellow according to this Malay criminal bully dog @Valium while they are brown.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I am a little jealous of racist Indian criminal bully dog @Bad New Brown that said “of course we only support our own people” because chinese dogs like @sweetiepie @GoldenDragon not just don’t support but are proud to kill so called own people.
@eatshitndie you are right I don’t want to be a chinese in my next life. Full of chinese dogs liar sons of whores like @sweetiepie @GoldenDragon that are so proud to suck Indian cock to trample so called own people.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
But they still voted for PAP!

Look at Macpherson results.

Mc Pherson due to gross dislike of slimey GOH MENG SINGH..........a character defective framer in FB n cheapskate low budget politician with fake honorific such as Director and Sr Consulltant of Whiz Research & Consultancy with 50 staff in ASEAN countries but no detail traceable.........................hahahaha good try ah singh