• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP wins Sengkang 52%!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think your long nipple is rike earthworm can break into 2 parts can still move :biggrin: KNN
Cantonese prostitute descendant, why do you dogs say i have long and dark nipples? Because your Cantonese whore mother wife daughters have them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the problem is with you old unkind evil filthy criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores, I see her video no one talked pubic hair after she declared no armpit hair.
Ya the problem lies with evil filthy coward criminal bully dog liar sons of whores that see all things as sex evil filth and shit indeed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has long hair
that means only her armpit has no visible hair. her armpit will still have hair, just not visible to the naked eye. if you look closer at your armpit with a microscope you’ll see folicles and tiny strands of hair, just like your silky smooth buttocks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that means only her armpit has no visible hair. her armpit will still have hair, just not visible to the naked eye. if you look closer at your armpit with a microscope you’ll see folicles and tiny strands of hair, just like your silky smooth buttocks.
This kind of information is nothing to shout about. Who don’t know buttocks have no hair? While obviously you didn’t know armpit can have no hair calling me alien for that until I told you the lovely Taiwanese girl has no armpit hair.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your filthy brown m&d Malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb raised coward beast everyday everywhere smearing me with evil shit lies.
2000x2000.8.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a m&d dog disease supported by fellow criminal bully dogs indeed. That’s your proud malay whore mother pic that you are posting there. Pui your filthy brown m&d Malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb raised coward beast everyday everywhere smearing me with evil shit lies.

That's your photo from your indian customer. You big cunt.