• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP wins Sengkang 52%!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3B8D67D9-63D9-450A-A878-2EA5C8ACC9C6.jpeg

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck PAP for putting the elder folks through this ordeal :FU:
Queue under hot sun , suspectible to virus infection :FU:
Ng Chee Meng , song go ? :biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singaporeans are all pap supporters
they can kpkb openly and even in this forum
in the end
in the closet of their privacy
they vote pap
so you will never uproot this pap entrenchment
singapore cannot survive without pap

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
umno can win pakatan ?
One Malaysian Chinese that voted for Pakatan said they are betrayed by mahathir and one day they have to return to China. So umno is better than pakatan indeed. At least she never said they have to return to China then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans are all pap supporters
they can kpkb openly and even in this forum
in the end
in the closet of their privacy
they vote pap
so you will never uproot this pap entrenchment
singapore cannot survive without pap
Ya one thing this forum taught me is there are lots of shameless fakes in this world with no qualms pretending to be anything anyone to suit their evil agenda. 无耻无底线

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old folks love to be pampered by woman MPs. Shes hardworking too. Why fix it when it aint broke?:biggrin:
Ya everyone can see she is hardworking and put in efforts over the years too. At least I have seen her talk in parliament.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya everyone can see she is hardworking and put in efforts over the years too. At least I have seen her talk in parliament.

Tats right. Regardless of race, religion, i will give credit where credit is due. Shes indeed hardworking. My aunt dont lie. :thumbsup: