• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP wins Sengkang 52%!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
still jobless... walking n looking...
Another Cantonese chicken and son of chicken that dare not take up my virginity test challenge and spewing evil filthy lies of me non stop while other Chinese either kept quiet or clapped and cheered. What a disgrace compared to BLM blacks helping a stranger to protest criminal injustice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats right. Regardless of race, religion, i will give credit where credit is due. Shes indeed hardworking. My aunt dont lie. :thumbsup:
Ya me too. Unfortunately there are many racist evil filthy coward beast criminal bully dogs like @Valium @ginmother @sweetiepie @rotiprata in this world that have no qualms to twist me praising people that did well to protest or help protest strangers against criminal injustice to sex evil filth and shit.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
whipping-her-pink-cunt-3783-hardcore.gif

Flog her fucking cheebye. I will attach fishing hooks to my whip, when they hit your cheebye, it will rip off your fucking cunt! @ginfreely

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCB is a full time prostitute, 24hours got one lanjiao in the mouth, in the cheebye, in the karchng. This kind of FULL TIME WHORE got no time for anything else. @ginfreely you are a total whore!
You are a racist evil coward filthy Malay coward beast liar son of prostitute spewing evil filthy lies of me non stop under the protection of asshole @Leongsam that is so proud to keep a criminal website

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya me too. Unfortunately there are many racist evil filthy coward beast criminal bully dogs like @Valium @ginmother @sweetiepie @rotiprata in this world that have no qualms to twist me praising people that did well to protest or help protest strangers against criminal injustice to sex evil filth and shit.
These Cantonese, Indian and Malay dogs have no qualms to do criminal injustice against me are selfish and despicable dogs that only care about themselves, their families and their cronies only and are shameless fakes pretending they are complaining for the country for the people against pap umno ccp or whatever injustice

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Cantonese, Indian and Malay dogs have no qualms to do criminal injustice against me are selfish and despicable dogs that only care about themselves, their families and their cronies only and are shameless fakes pretending they are complaining for the country for the people against pap umno ccp or whatever injustice

Take scissors cut off your big fucking cheebye!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretentious evil cowards shameless fakes indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCB ... this is the last time I want to tell you.

I am a local Singaporean .. why you so stupid ?
You evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore can pretend not to know I am retired, pretend to be concerned of me, what’s pretending to be sinkie? Nothing and I have met many Malaysians pretending to be sinkies.