• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP wins Sengkang 52%!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
cunt-torture-3.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies of course don’t care as long as they themselves, their families and their cronies have not met vicious racist attacks like i did.
Sinkies not just don’t care but they will turn around to blame you the victim of vicious racist attacks and to accuse you disrupted their peaceful life in the forum or outside.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately whole life I treat Malays well only to be betrayed by Malay criminal bully dogs @Valium viciously bullying me and insulting me a virgin a whore.
The racist Malay or Indian MP that claimed that minorities are unfairly punished for their crimes should look at what happened to me victim of crimes and racist criminals get away scot-free not punished at all. That’s what is called unfair.