• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

With hawker centres & kopitiams closed during CCB Lockdown, where can I go sell tissue paper?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea?

Can I sell to the people in the Dapow queue? Does this breach the social distancing regulations?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
income reduction of 30% and household income less than $10,000 if I recalled correctly.

What do you think?
PAP really throwing money in the drain for general erection. Even if earn $9,999, income reductiom by 30% to almost $7000, cannot survive meh?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
PAP really throwing money in the drain for general erection. Even if earn $9,999, income reductiom by 30% to almost $7000, cannot survive meh?

This TRF is one time off hand-out, it’s to help those tissue uncles/aunties I guess.

918C41EE-8E03-4FEA-B903-02195EC90B00.png

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
more like easing cash flow :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Please lor, if anyone need aid like this, probably means the person has not been prudent in spending money during pre covid days.

I see those younger people, drink starbucks pay 5 or 6 dollars everyday happily, machiam carrying a Starbucks cup or sitting in Starbucks is high ses. Really cockup.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a blind tissue paper seller on the overhead bridge between Harbourfront/Vivocity and Seah Im. Maybe you can set up shop next to him. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the joss stick and flower sellers outside the Waterloo Street temple make huge profit margins. You can consider setting up shop there once the temple reopens.