• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

With hawker centres & kopitiams closed during CCB Lockdown, where can I go sell tissue paper?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must also pity those blind sellers at Hawker Centres....they cannot see the PC screen to click the orders made.

Photos: Singapore Police Force

They should spend some of their SkillsFuture credits on upgrading courses. Perhaps they can upgrade to become blind masseurs, which pay more than blind tissue peddlers.

blind-masseur-of-tanglin-halt-tan-chiew-song-3.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JohnTan u need to start skill future course teach them how to do that. :thumbsup:

I could, but I would need to charge them. That's what their skills future credits are for. I already have a partnership with companies that provide such courses. It's a good source of defensive revenue. Business for my skills upgrading gig has improved a lot thanks to covid even as my food catering main business has been badly affected.