• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will this Young Singkie Dog at Oxford Speak to LKY the Way He Spoke with Mahatir?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
He’ll certainly be carded by ISD if he’s no PF till date. But it’ll be a positive one for sure.

I note he spent some time with MFA as an intern. This guy will go far in the Civil Service.

Not only because of his academic credentials but because he gave some ‘blows’ to Dr M, on behalf of Pinky boy.

Can expect him to become a MIW in due course.

At least he has confronted Dr M whereas the MIWs have been keeping quiet and sprouting shit,,,

Singapore and Malaysia 'making headway' on airspace, maritime disputes: Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen
PHOTO: The Straits Times
THE STRAITS TIMES

Jan 21, 2019
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Email

SINGAPORE - Singapore and Malaysia are "making headway" and communicating over the ongoing maritime and airspace disputes.
At the same time, Singapore's security agencies are "ever vigilant", said Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen.

Dr Ng told Channel News Asia on the sidelines of an active living event on Sunday (Jan 20): "I think we are making headway, as you know, the Minister for Transport and the Minister for Foreign Affairs and the (Malaysian) officials are speaking.

"At the same time, our security agencies (the Singapore Armed Forces, the Home Team) are ever vigilant. We watch very carefully. We know what's going on. We're able to respond very quickly."

Dr Ng said it is now up to diplomats to arrive at a "constructive position", adding: "We'll leave it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but I think both sides have stated their views so let's let our diplomats and officials talk it through and arrive at a constructive position that respects both sides' rights, goes with international law as well as helps both sides prosper."
READ ALSO
Annual Singapore-Malaysia meeting postponed after Johor Menteri Besar intruded into Singapore waters
He noted: "Ultimately we lead our individual countries but we are servants to our people, and we must make sure our people are not put into harm's way or that their livelihoods are not affected.
"At the same time, guarding our own rights upon international law and I think based on that, there are common views that both sides can arrive at that will meet our objectives. That's the best way to serve our people."
Dr Ng said the most important takeaway is that "we have avoided coming to blows".
He added: "It's always better to settle disagreements through peaceful talks, negotiations and discussions."
Officials from the two countries will meet in the coming weeks to discuss the ongoing disputes.
Singapore disputes Malaysia's claim that the new Instrument Landing System (ILS) and ILS Approach Procedures for Singapore's Seletar Airport will affect the development of the nearby Pasir Gudang town in Johor.
Both countries are also entangled in a maritime dispute following Malaysia's unilateral decision to extend Johor Bahru's port limits. The issue was escalated when Malaysian government vessels moved into Singapore waters.
This article was first published in The Straits Times. Permission required for reproduction.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And let this country be run over by keling shitskins and turned into a cesspol of stench, shit and incessant strife???? Why do you think Kelingnistan is, throughout its history and to the present, constantly lagging behind the Chinese dragons?

Also, where would all your fellow shitskin worms suffering from keling yellow fever find nice Chinese girls to raise your social statuses?

Better tell your shitskin compatriots that an inferior shitskin keling worm will always be an inferior shitskin keling worm. An inferior shitksin keling worm will never be transformed into, or elevated into the ranks of superior dragons through intermarriages with Chinese females. This is no matter how hard these "Indian Pride" shitskins try.

Look at this pitiful shitskin as an example. Father was a shitskin salivating over a Chinese woman. And as "Indian Pride" shitskin, the first thing he did on reaching keling puberty was to seek out Chinese girls. Like all male shitskins, female shitskins did not interest him. Do all these make, or turn this shitskin, into a superior Chinese dragon?

Even hammering away at a Chinese drum won't help this pitiful pundek trying desperately to shed alll traces of his shitskin DNA, culture and heritage.

I think you are mistaken. Its the chinese girls thats chasing after indian men as they try to rid themselves of chinese hereditary.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Dr M creates trouble near Tuas and Seletar, it wont matter to him if TCB or CAQ leads Sinkie. Dr M has his reasons for hating Sinkies. That's his prerogative. Sinkies need to hate CAQ, that's Sinkies' inalienable right too.

No need for Sinkies to cut their own noses to spite their own faces.

Dr M does not look at who is in charge when he stirs up issues with seletar and tuas.
Well as of now my interests are aligned with Dr M’s
When pap is gone then I’ll relook those interests again.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sanskrit, from which Singapura is derived from and which you have referred to on numerous occasions, is hardly a pure shitskin language. It has its etymological roots in Greek, Latin, Iranian and several other European languages. When it comes even to languages, shitskins have to adopt others. Anyway, I have already addressed this in another keling-dedicated.

All over south east asia you can find indian archeological artifacts and influence. That includes singha (lion)beer. Hence rival chang came up with leo beer.

Borobodur, lembah bujang in kedah, angkor wat, malay and thai languages, All definitely influenced by south indian culture of raja chola and others.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
1548056080400.png

"Graciously surrendered"??? A reason why this PAP lapdog press continues to thoroughly deserve its well-earned accolades throughout the world of being the PAP's "running dogs" and "poor prostitutes".

Anyone who was "rude" and "uncouth" to the PAP would be slammed. Catherine Chua was "boh tua boh suay" by Baldy Yeo, gang and the PAP prostitute press. Chee was demeaned as a "Sarong Party Boy", etc by one of the most dedicated and highly-paid prostitute in the PAP's Toa Payoh stable of running dogs and cheap prostitutes.

Compare the prostitute's glowing report about this uncouth keling shitskin, what really happened as captured on video and the prostitute's write up about Chee following Chee's "uncouth" behaviour towards that piece of useless PAP blockwood in 1991:

The Sarong Party Boy of opposition politics.

Chua Lee Hoong
147th Prostitute Press
Prostitute No: 5 of 5000
Toa Payoh Brothel
30 October 2001

His Jurong antics typify that species of politician who values foreign support over local support.

AS LATE as 6 pm yesterday, I was still wondering to myself if Dr Chee Soon Juan had been a lemming in his previous life. His recent antics certainly gave me cause to wonder about his frame of mind.

Like the lemming, a creature with the reputed habit of rushing en masse into the sea to drown, Dr Chee had seemed intent on going kamikaze, first with his allegations about a $17-billion loan to Indonesia, and then with his uncouth behaviour at the Jurong East hawker centre on Sunday.

Then came his press conference, postponed from 3 pm to 5 pm to 6 pm, which indicated that Dr Chee was a creature more complex than the lemming.

He offered a qualified apology to Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong, saying in a three-paragraph letter that he tendered his 'sincerest apologies' if he had offended him 'in a personal manner' during their Jurong encounter.

That encounter, he asserted, 'was just a call for transparency and accountability'.

'I never meant for it to be a personal attack on anybody, least of all the Prime Minister,' he said.

Will the story end there? Almost certainly not.

Dr Chee is proving to be to this election what Mr Tang Liang Hong was to the last election, the lightning rod attracting the wrath of the ruling People's Action Party.

He has back-tracked a little on his $17-billion allegations, but remains far from retracting them and apologising for what they might be construed to imply.

Not that Dr Chee is a worthy successor to Mr Tang; I would say that, in terms of intellect, dynamism and crowd-pulling power, Dr Chee lags far behind the 1997 candidate for Cheng San GRC.

It's the sheer absence of other opposition candidates with the same stage presence that has propelled Dr Chee into the media limelight. That and, of course, his own antics.

I don't know whether Dr Chee was deliberately manic - that sounds a contradiction in terms - in his behaviour in Jurong, or if he genuinely did not realise that it would backfire on him.

This, after all, is Singapore, not Taiwan nor the United States; people here have higher standards of how politicians should behave, including those from the opposition.

Dr Chee has probably spent so much of his time with foreigners that he has forgotten that the voters he is appealing to are Singaporean, with different mindsets and values from what he is accustomed to.

Call it the Chee Soon Juan phenomenon. He typifies that category of opposition politician who places priority on the support of people and agencies overseas over that of people here.

For them, their standing in the eyes of international groups is more important than their standing in the eyes of rank-and-file Singapore citizens.

In Dr Chee's case, the Sarong Party Boy of opposition politics has made many trips overseas to meet foreign media and non-governmental organisations, and even to speak to lawmakers there.

In the wake of the 1997 election, he spent 18 months in Australia, and six months in the United States.

In the US, he has lobbied congressmen to torpedo the free-trade agreement America is working on with Singapore, an agreement that brings more business opportunities for Singaporeans and firms here.

He even contributed an article to a journal lamenting the US decision to go ahead with it.

Why does he do it?

At one level, the answer is simple: the support is there for the receiving.

A number of foreign organisations, some with links to their governments, have budgets supporting opposition politicians in countries deemed undemocratic or oppressive. Ask and it will be given unto you.

But you don't see Mr Chiam See Tong or Mr Low Thia Khiang doing it.

They may be short on cash, and, certainly, they would welcome donations from well-wishers, but I don't see them taking the money of foreign organisations.

They don't not merely because it would be politically unwise to do so, but because, I suspect, they have an inherent aversion to it.
So how does Dr Chee, a man who used to mould young minds in National University of Singapore neuro-psychology classes, and who used to be a Boy Scout leader at the Anglo-Chinese School, explain his actions?

So far, he hasn't.

He probably can't.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
All over south east asia you can find indian archeological artifacts and influence. That includes singha (lion)beer. Hence rival chang came up with leo beer.

Borobodur, lembah bujang in kedah, angkor wat, malay and thai languages, All definitely influenced by south indian culture of raja chola and others.

That would help explain many things chief of which why there is always this lingering rancid keling armpit stench when I visit some of these places. I have always wondered why as no keling shitskins were standing around me and the locals were all clean and smelled nice.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
He’ll certainly be carded by ISD if he’s no PF till date. But it’ll be a positive one for sure.

I note he spent some time with MFA as an intern. This guy will go far in the Civil Service.

Not only because of his academic credentials but because he gave some ‘blows’ to Dr M, on behalf of Pinky boy.

Can expect him to become a MIW in due course.

Good observations. lets wait and see Tun's reactions to these scheme of things.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Darrion Mohan is a capable lad with a bright future. Look at the way he took down oppie vixen Nicole Seah years ago.

50472031_2028063330582998_1538801737509371904_n.jpg

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are mistaken. Its the chinese girls thats chasing after indian men as they try to rid themselves of chinese hereditary.

Is that KDS (Keling Delusional Syndrome) or DKS (Delusional Keling Syndrome)?

Why do you think surveys and studies over the years have consistently shown the Chinese dragons are the "least open" to interracial marriages whilst shitskin worms embrace it like hell with a massive 50% (!!!) "open to a Singaporean Chinese"?

(IMO, the prostitute press should be less politically correct and simply use "desperate for" instead of "open to").

I don't have the figures for 2019 yet. But I am in no doubt that "50%" desperate-for-Chinese keling figure has since risen to 1000%.

Extract from:

"Same-race marriages still a preference for majority
147th Prostitute Press
20 August 2016

[...] The survey commissioned by Channel NewsAsia and conducted by the Institute of Policy Studies found that 98 per cent of Chinese prefer a Singaporean Chinese marrying into their family. Their preference for a Singaporean Malay is 24 per cent and Singaporean Indian, 21 per cent.

As for Malays, 95 per cent prefer a Singaporean Malay marrying into their family, while 63 per cent accept a Singaporean Chinese and 41 per cent, a Singaporean Indian.

With the Indians, 86 per cent prefer a Singaporean Indian marrying into their family, while 50 per cent are open to a Singaporean Chinese and 30 per cent, a Singaporean Malay. [...]"

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Singaporean Oxford University undergraduate got into a candid, informal debate with Malaysia’s Prime Minister (PM) Mahathir Mohamad yesterday (Jan 18) at the Oxford Union.

Oxford Union (OU) is one of Britain’s oldest student unions and a world-renowned debating society with history stretching back to 1823.

The OU describes themselves as the “last bastion of free speech in the Western world”.

Issue on Johor’s Chief Minister’s ‘intrusion’ into disputed waters Darrion Mohan, a second-year History and Politics undergraduate, first raised the recent issue of Johor’s Chief Minister’s (CM) ‘intrusion’ into the disputed waters.

He wanted to know if PM Mahathir would be taking any action against Johor’s CM and if there will be any measures in place to ensure “something like this would not happen again”.

(For context, read: Putrajaya refutes MB Osman’s claim he received “unofficial blessing” for Pedoman visit) PM Mahathir said that Johor’s CM went to the disputed waters “without our (federal government) permission” but the “reaction to his going there is quite severe, as if we are going to war. He is going into a ship into neutral waters.”

PM Mahathir: Disputed waters are “neutral waters”, and “not Singapore waters”

In rebutting PM Mahathir’s claim that the disputed waters are “neutral waters”, Darrion said “the waters are not neutral waters…even in your 1979 map that we (Singapore) don’t recognise, you haven’t actually claim those before until you suddenly came out last year and said these are now suddenly Malaysia’s territorial waters.”

(For context, read: S’pore-M’sia territorial dispute: Timeline of events dating back to 1927 to present)

The Malaysian premier then said: “It is not Singapore waters either. It is international waters and the Menteri Besar can go into international waters without Singapore sending warships to chase him away”.

“I fundamentally disagree”, said the undergraduate.

Darrion further elaborated his point in a Facebook post published today (Jan 19):

“Finally, during our exchange, Dr M repeatedly referred to the disputed waters off Tuas as “international waters”. This contradicts previous statements from both Dr M [1] as well as the Malaysian Transport Minister [2], who stated that the disputed waters within the new Johor port limits are Malaysia’s territorial waters.

Dr M’s concession that these are in fact international waters significantly undermines Malaysia’s initial claim.” “Your government is pugnacious; your government acts in bad faith”

Darrion then posited another question asking if PM Mahathir agreed that such unilateral action by Johor’s CM “contributes to the perception that your government is pugnacious, that your government acts in bad faith, and that your government – in the words of Najib Razak (Malaysia’s former PM) – wants to return to the days of confrontational diplomacy and barbed rhetoric.”

“I think you are not a Malaysian citizen so you have no right. Are you malaysian?”

In what seemed to be a misunderstanding of the question posed, PM Mahathir responded by saying that Darrion is “welcomed to choose Najib” but that he has no right in doing so as he is not a Malaysian.

PM Mahathir then asked: “Are you a Malaysian?”

Darrion sidestepped the nationality question but clarified that he “wasn’t choosing Najib over you (PM Mahathir)” and that he “simply quoted Najib’s views on your foreign policy.” Darrion then rephrased his question:

“The question is whether through your actions over the high-speed rail, the airspace, the maritime dispute, the crooked bridge, the water price revision; you want to return to the fraught diplomatic ties with Singapore that we saw during your initial tenure as PM or if you want to go beyond that.”

PM Mahathir gives history lesson on Singapore-Malaysia water price dispute In responding to Darrion’s question, PM Mahathir chose to argue his point further on the Singapore-Malaysia water price dispute.

He said: “Singapore buys water from Malaysia at 1 Singapore cent…..since 1926…you mean to say prices don’t change?” For context: Singapore relies on Malaysia for nearly half of its water needs through water agreements, the first of which dates back to 1927, not 1926.

The current accord signed in 1962, which expires in 2061, gives Singapore 250 million gallons of raw water daily at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons, and Malaysia buys back a portion of that at 50 sen (S$0.17 cents) per 1,000 gallons.

Darrion then shot back: “Malaysia has had the opportunity to revise the 1962 water agreement and Singapore sells treated water back to Johor at a subsidised price and we sell 11,000 gallons per day, more than what we are obligated to do under the agreement.”

“Well do you think that buying water at 3 sen per thousand gallons and then selling it at 60 dollars per thousand gallons of clean water…do you think that is fair to Malaysians that we received 3 sen” said the Malaysian premier.

Darrion responded, “It may not be fair”, before the hall burst into raucous laughter.

He then reiterated that Singapore – out of goodwill – “has sold more water at a subsidised price. We’ve sold 11,000 (gallons) more per day than what we are obliged to.”

Darrion further pressed the PM on the water agreement price revision: “Malaysia had the chance to revise the water agreement but you didn’t take the chance.”

PM Mahathir said: “I took the chance before but Singapore refuses…to go to the Court for that.” Malaysia chose not to review water price agreement despite PM Mahathir saying he “took the chance” to renegotiate the accord

According to reports, Malaysia chose not to review the price when allowed to do so in 1987, but talks took place when PM Mahathir, then Prime Minister, raised the issue in 1998.

The talks did not result in a new pact. In July 2018, Singapore’s Foreign Affairs minister Vivian Balakrishnan said in Parliament that PM Mahathir had noted in 2002 that Malaysia did not ask for a review when the water pact was due, as it knew that any revision would also affect the price of treated water sold by Singapore to Malaysia. In understanding the context of the “60 dollars per thousand gallons of clean water” as stated by PM Mahathir, Darrion said in his follow-up Facebook post: “During our exchange, I understood his argument to mean that it was unfair for Malaysia to sell untreated water to Singapore at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons but buy treated water from Singapore at $60 per 1,000 gallons.

Thinking that $60 per 1,000 gallons seemed strangely high, I subsequently double-checked this. It turns out that that Dr M was referring to the price at which Singapore’s PUB sells water domestically (approximately RM 60 per 1,000 gallons).

Singapore sells treated water to Johor at 50 sen per 1,000 gallons. Dr Mahathir thinks this is unfair but I disagree.

Given that it costs Singapore RM 2.40 to treat 1,000 gallons of water, Singapore subsidises the water by RM 1.90 per 1,000 gallons. Johor sells this treated water to Malaysians at RM 3.95 per 1,000 gallons – meaning Johor earns a profit of RM 3.45 per 1,000 gallons.” See the video of the full exchange below: (If you can’t see the video, click here.)

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Condemnation and death threats made against young, white punk for cockily smirking at an elder native American.

This young keling shitskin should count himself lucky that he is being feted as a shitskin hero by the shitskin-influenced prostitute press in Singapore.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
A shitskin will be a shitskin. Adopting a Greek name of "Darrion" will not transform him into a Greek. He will still be a shitskin as evidenced by his keling face.

View attachment 52195

This shitskin's surname of "Mohan" is the "modern" keling form of "Mohana". His "Mohan" surname betrays his caste, that of an "unclean" and "impure" fisherman. In Kelingnistan, this ill-mannered pundek fisherman would be barely just one step above the untouchable, pariah caste.

You can take the shitskin out of Kelingnistan, settle the shitkin in Singapore (or around the world) and even send the shitskin to Oxford. Absolutely nothing will change in the keling pundek's DNA . I travel a fair bit around the world and see this amongst kelings. The shitskin kelings will remain boastful, loudmouthed braggarts and rude title-chasing bastards, notwithstanding their near pariah, untouchable status in the shithole they, like this little uncouth pariah, emerged from.

View attachment 52196

heard that its some thing Xxx s/o Mohan.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
His proud parents should come out and support him in Singapore.

Say something...but alas, I think they are ashamed of him too.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
His proud parents should come out and support him in Singapore.

Say something...but alas, I think they are ashamed of him too.

he is Fundamentally saying he did the right thing - to be confrontational.

he is saying Tun is Fundamentally at the wrong place and and the wrong time .

he Fundamentally sponsor by PSC.