• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will this Young Singkie Dog at Oxford Speak to LKY the Way He Spoke with Mahatir?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-01-22-16-04-57-913_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why mince the words with niceties - say it like it is and just becoz he's 93 yo doesn't matter one fucking iota.
this isn't a kampong gathering in nusa duta fer fucks sake! :rolleyes:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
why mince the words with niceties - say it like it is and just becoz he's 93 yo doesn't matter one fucking iota.
this isn't a kampong gathering in nusa duta fer fucks sake! :rolleyes:

This juvenile keling shitskin is a fine example and reflection of the degenerate keling shitskin culture of arrogance and rudeness. It may not matter very much in White or Shitskin Keling worm culture. It does in East Asian/ SE Asian culture. Even though the Chinese may dislike Trump, they still believe he should be respected. This is part and parcel of East Asian /SE Asian culture.

This guy is Joe Wong, an American/Chinese comedian:

1548156178700.png

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This juvenile keling shitskin is a fine example and reflection of the degenerate keling shitskin culture of arrogance and rudeness. It may not matter very much in White or Shitskin Keling worm culture. It does in East Asian/ SE Asian culture. Even though the Chinese may dislike Trump, they still believe he should be respected. This is part and parcel of East Asian /SE Asian culture.

This guy is Joe Wong, an American/Chinese comedian:

View attachment 52295
yup, I've seen joe wong giving a roasting to an ex-potus at an annual press event and he's good.
be that as it may, my take on asian culture is that I'd give more respect to my regular petrol pump uncle than to this mudhatter.
the only thing he gets a thumbs-up from me is that he outlived the ol'fart, unfortunately :frown:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will help then.

Unfortunately for his 80-year old grandmother, she is fair game now just as 93-year old Mahatir (who is also a grandparent) was fair-game for her ill-mannered shitskin grandson.

More to come.

This cocky little shitksin's grandmother is Sundaram Iyer Seethalakshmi who is 80 this year, 13 years Mahatir's junior.

1548205412200.png

Despite being a teacher (Hong Dao Primary School - school is no longer around) and principal (keling-run Saraswathy Kindergarten), she obviously did not teach her two shitkskin keling grandkids any manners or values.

As a self-professed "strict disciplinarian", I am sure she would have demanded respect, manners and civility of her kindy and primary school students. One then has to wonder why she did not similarly demand the same thing of her own two keling grandkids especially as she had spent a considerable amount of time tutoring them.

Did grandmother Seetha encourage the loudmouthed rudeness and arrogance in these two little juvenile pariahs so as to keep the keling degenerate culture of confrontations, strife and rudeness burning bright and alive?

Last edited:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Love him or loathe him, Mahathir was the strong man of the 80's and 90's. With Suharto, they brought stability to the region and the little red dot thrived. Dun believe, ask LKY.
If this aneh is Oxford material, then I worry.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Love him or loathe him, Mahathir was the strong man of the 80's and 90's. With Suharto, they brought stability to the region and the little red dot thrived. Dun believe, ask LKY.
If this aneh is Oxford material, then I worry.

In the time-honoured tradition of a keling turning, twisting and speaking with a forked-tongue, this shitskin made irrelevant reference to the Oxford Union, a physical place, as a “fundamentally [...] debating society”. It was little keling's defence of his uncouth behaviour and arrogance.

Even if we accept the shitskin's bastardised definition of a "debate", this juvenile shitskin should well know that the rules for exchanges in any "debates" call for respect, courtesy and civility. The type of respect, courtesy and civility that 93-year old Mahatir, through his body language and responses, accorded this 23-year old juvenile keling shitskin s/o barely-above-pariah-caste fisherman.