• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will this Young Singkie Dog at Oxford Speak to LKY the Way He Spoke with Mahatir?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although the Tun is not exactly Mr Nice Guy to Singapore, nevertheless as the PM of Malaysia and being a 92 year old senior citizen, Darrion Mohan should give him some basic respect. He came across as too cocky, gloating, disrespectful and self-serving both during his Q&A session and in his subsequent FB posts. It would also appear that he is trying to secure himself the limelight to shine above his peers. Future Minster for Foreign Affairs or Singapore UN Ambassador in the making! Lol

Respect a man thru his actions not age, u stupid clown. For example, will u respect some damn ang mor who is 100 year old and was a child rapist? lol

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye pappies no balls to confront madhatter, choose a young keling ambitious prick to do it
fucking disgrace to RI too
fuck this young scheming keling
the fucker probably tot he can launch his political career by doing this

anyone knows how much we pay PUB for 1000 gallons of water?
i hope mahathir realised that sinkees also kena screwed by the cheebye pappies

good pt.

1 gallon = 3.785 litres

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190121_104002.jpg

View attachment 52190

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Respect a man thru his actions not age, u stupid clown. For example, will u respect some damn ang mor who is 100 year old and was a child rapist? lol

Tun is not an AMTK who is 100 years old and presumably senile and a child rapist! All I am saying is he is the elected PM of Malaysia. He didn't win his seat or appointed PM by default or walkover. I won't call you stupid but you re also a clown. Your beloved PAP also preaches respect for senior citizens, or is it just another wayang!

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M is giving aqua pinky headaches.
Enemy of my enemy is my Friend
Dr M is a Friend of Singapore.

That fucktard is a pap plp and a smelly ah neh.
For those reasons alone he deserved to be culled.
His entire family too

When Dr M creates trouble near Tuas and Seletar, it wont matter to him if TCB or CAQ leads Sinkie. Dr M has his reasons for hating Sinkies. That's his prerogative. Sinkies need to hate CAQ, that's Sinkies' inalienable right too.

No need for Sinkies to cut their own noses to spite their own faces.

Dr M does not look at who is in charge when he stirs up issues with seletar and tuas.

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tun is not an AMTK who is 100 years old and presumably senile and a child rapist! All I am saying is he is the elected PM of Malaysia. He didn't win his seat or appointed PM by default or walkover. I won't call you stupid but you re also a clown. Your beloved PAP also preaches respect for senior citizens, or is it just another wayang!

In Asian cultures, elderly are generally respected. Unlike in ang moh cultures.

This pundek chow ah neh keling would have enjoyed some nice rattan in Changi if he tried to pull of this stunt with LKY. The dead old fogey showed the way with Jeya rat nem.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
A shitskin will be a shitskin. Adopting a Greek name of "Darrion" will not transform him into a Greek. He will still be a shitskin as evidenced by his keling face.

1548043324200.png

This shitskin's surname of "Mohan" is the "modern" keling form of "Mohana". His "Mohan" surname betrays his caste, that of an "unclean" and "impure" fisherman. In Kelingnistan, this ill-mannered pundek fisherman would be barely just one step above the untouchable, pariah caste.

You can take the shitskin out of Kelingnistan, settle the shitkin in Singapore (or around the world) and even send the shitskin to Oxford. Absolutely nothing will change in the keling pundek's DNA . I travel a fair bit around the world and see this amongst kelings. The shitskin kelings will remain boastful, loudmouthed braggarts and rude title-chasing bastards, notwithstanding their near pariah, untouchable status in the shithole they, like this little uncouth pariah, emerged from.

1548043827400.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i guess that explains why he avoids answering
Tun's question whether he is a Singaporean or Malaysian.

if he answered that he is a Singaporean he will be shown the Doors.
And so this bastard sneak in to disrupt another country's forum. Next time, when Loong visit London next, expect mudlaysian to do the same. Lol :biggrin:

Fireworks time! Song song, let's see how fucking bad upbringing PAP dogs react :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
A shitskin will be a shitskin. Adopting a Greek name of "Darrion" will not transform him into a Greek. He will still be a shitskin as evidenced by his keling face.

View attachment 52195

This shitskin's surname of "Mohan" is the "modern" keling form of "Mohana". His "Mohan" surname betrays his caste, that of an "unclean" and "impure" fisherman. In Kelingnistan, this ill-mannered pundek fisherman would be barely just one step above the untouchable, pariah caste.

You can take the shitskin out of Kelingnistan, settle the shitkin in Singapore (or around the world) and even send the shitskin to Oxford. Absolutely nothing will change in the keling pundek's DNA . I travel a fair bit around the world and see this amongst kelings. The shitskin kelings will remain boastful, loudmouthed braggarts and rude title-chasing bastards, notwithstanding their near pariah, untouchable status in the shithole they, like this little uncouth pariah, emerged from.

View attachment 52196

This is a typical "anglosized" Ah Neh who will never admit that their are shitskin and still living in the days of their colonial mastesr...thinking that they were the masters.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He’ll certainly be carded by ISD if he’s no PF till date. But it’ll be a positive one for sure.

I note he spent some time with MFA as an intern. This guy will go far in the Civil Service.

Not only because of his academic credentials but because he gave some ‘blows’ to Dr M, on behalf of Pinky boy.

Can expect him to become a MIW in due course.