• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will this Young Singkie Dog at Oxford Speak to LKY the Way He Spoke with Mahatir?

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Sinkie. Long live Dr M. You are right, we support you.

Mudlander caught.

Why would Sinkies support Dr M? Can Sinkies vote for him?

it's one thing to call out a shitskin snake keling bastard for the cocky rude uncouth uncultured brash son of a bitch that he is.

it's whole another thing to support Dr M when his mandate is restricted to Malaysia.

So easy to catch these mudlander impostors.

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
These kelings have been getting uppity for the last decade I'd say when senile LKY decided to open the floodgates for these shitskin ah nehs. These days it's hard to tell how many ah nehs are local born and how many are not.

The kelings imported their habitual lying, deceit, nepotism, caste system, treachery, backstabbing and everything that characterizes their 3rd world hell hole to sinkiepore. This is characteristic of these 3rd worlders. once they get into positions of power, their heads swell and they bring their whole starving toiletless village from keling land to little lion city.

Did I mention these kelingkias bring with them all sorts of diseases ? Lying, backstabbing, nepotism, corruption and everything else that goes into the making of a dysfunctional state.

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stinky keling kia would have found himself in Changi if he tried this stunt with LKY or caq. The gall of this little snake to be disrespectful to a senior statesman older than his grandfather and to think the shitskin can argue back.

Dr M had him pinned on the water pricing issue and on his citizenship. Why should a Sinkie poke his nose into Malaysia's internal affairs? Whether it's Najib or Dr M or Anwar, it's to be decided by JHK. Not by Sinkie ah guahs and keling kias.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr M is giving aqua pinky headaches.
Enemy of my enemy is my Friend
Dr M is a Friend of Singapore.

That fucktard is a pap plp and a smelly ah neh.
For those reasons alone he deserved to be culled.
His entire family too

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck this Keling. Suddenly whole Sinkapore regards this young Pundek as some sort of hero. Got balls boh try this stunt towards Pinky and his Ministers? Young fucktard will soon be a poster boy for Pappies. I love u Tun M. Any enemy of Lau Cheebye, Pinky and Papppies is my friend.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
And singapura has indians name.

Sanskrit, from which Singapura is derived from and which you have referred to on numerous occasions, is hardly a pure shitskin language. It has its etymological roots in Greek, Latin, Iranian and several other European languages. When it comes even to languages, shitskins have to adopt others. Anyway, I have already addressed this in another keling-dedicated thread:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/kp...nese-to-go-back-to-china.262843/#post-2832048

1548027787300.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would love to adopt a (verbal) attack dog such as this barking boybitch, especially when a fob ah neh lau kway bu cums up to me (at the gate of a dog park) and shouts "no dogs here!". this mad dog mohan will bark back make a great pet.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go back to china if you want confucian culture.

And let this country be run over by keling shitskins and turned into a cesspol of stench, shit and incessant strife???? Why do you think Kelingnistan is, throughout its history and to the present, constantly lagging behind the Chinese dragons?

Also, where would all your fellow shitskin worms suffering from keling yellow fever find nice Chinese girls to raise your social statuses?

Better tell your shitskin compatriots that an inferior shitskin keling worm will always be an inferior shitskin keling worm. An inferior shitksin keling worm will never be transformed into, or elevated into the ranks of superior dragons through intermarriages with Chinese females. This is no matter how hard these "Indian Pride" shitskins try.

Look at this pitiful shitskin as an example. Father was a shitskin salivating over a Chinese woman. And as "Indian Pride" shitskin, the first thing he did on reaching keling puberty was to seek out Chinese girls. Like all male shitskins, female shitskins did not interest him. Do all these make, or turn this shitskin, into a superior Chinese dragon?

Even hammering away at a Chinese drum won't help this pitiful pundek trying desperately to shed alll traces of his shitskin DNA, culture and heritage.

1548029911900.png

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck this Keling. Suddenly whole Sinkapore regards this young Pundek as some sort of hero. Got balls boh try this stunt towards Pinky and his Ministers? Young fucktard will soon be a poster boy for Pappies. I love u Tun M. Any enemy of Lau Cheebye, Pinky and Papppies is my friend.

Can somebody introduce this Sammyboy thread to that pundek's facebook page? I would do so if I have facebook.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otherwise this smells like nothing but a cheap PR stunt to brandish his patriotism and eloquence. The fact that he follows up with more rah-rah on his social media suggests that his motivations are likely so.

Shitskins are taught all these strategies as part of their "Resume 101: Building Your Resume" lifelong course run by their parents, keling village elders and mentors the moment they emerge from their mother's USB port.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Singapore ITE student has more Honour and Pride Then this little Oxford Rat !!!

Screenshot_2019-01-21-08-45-45-165_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_2019-01-21-08-44-44-788_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-21-08-45-45-165_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-01-21-08-45-45-165_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_2019-01-21-08-44-44-788_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-01-21-08-44-44-788_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 91

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-01-21-09-29-20-437_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Had a great exchange with Malaysian PM Tun Dr Mahathir at the Oxford Union, where I asked him about the ongoing maritime dispute between Singapore and Malaysia.

Dr M responded that the 1962 Water Agreement is unfair to Malaysia. During our exchange, I understood his argument to mean that it was unfair for Malaysia to sell untreated water to Singapore at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons but buy treated water from Singapore at $60 per 1,000 gallons.

Thinking that $60 per 1,000 gallons seemed strangely high, I subsequently double-checked this. It turns out that that Dr M was referring to the price at which Singapore's PUB sells water domestically (approximately RM 60 per 1,000 gallons).

Singapore sells treated water to Johor at 50 sen per 1,000 gallons.

Dr Mahathir thinks this is unfair but I disagree. Given that it costs Singapore RM 2.40 to treat 1,000 gallons of water, Singapore subsidises the water by RM 1.90 per 1,000 gallons.

Johor sells this treated water to Malaysians at RM 3.95 per 1,000 gallons – meaning Johor earns a profit of RM 3.45 per 1,000 gallons.

Dr M also noted that Singapore has bought water from Malaysia at a fixed price of 3 sen per 1,000 gallons since 1926, and that Singapore has stopped Malaysia from revising the price.

This is also inaccurate. Singapore has purchased water at this price since 1962. Under the 1962 Water Agreement, Malaysia had the right to review the price in 1987 (when Dr M was PM).

Malaysia chose not to do so. Furthermore, as Singapore's Foreign Minister noted in Parliament earlier this week, Singapore is obliged to sell Malaysia 5 million gallons per day (gpd) of treated water but out of goodwill supplies 16 million gpd.

Two weeks ago, at Johor’s request, Singapore further increased the supply of subsidised water to 22 million gpd. In 2018, also at Johor’s request, Singapore supplied more than the usual 16 million gpd for 20 days. All the additional treated water has been supplied to Johor at the subsidised rate of 50 sen per 1,000 gallons, as per the 1962 Water Agreement.

I hope that the Mahathir government reciprocates this spirit of goodwill demonstrated by Singapore and approaches negotiations over the airspace and maritime disputes with a constructive attitude.

Finally, during our exchange, Dr M repeatedly referred to the disputed waters off Tuas as “international waters”. This contradicts previous statements from both Dr M [1] as well as the Malaysian Transport Minister [2], who stated that the disputed waters within the new Johor port limits are Malaysia’s territorial waters.

Dr M’s concession that these are in fact international waters significantly undermines Malaysia’s initial claim. [1]

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...aritime-dispute-port-limits-timeline-11006762 [2]

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...re-border-mahathir-johor-port-limits-10999380

NB: Re-posting as my initial post misinterpreted Dr M's argument about Singapore selling water for $60.

Thanks Jarel for pointing this out.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye pappies no balls to confront madhatter, choose a young keling ambitious prick to do it
fucking disgrace to RI too
fuck this young scheming keling
the fucker probably tot he can launch his political career by doing this

anyone knows how much we pay PUB for 1000 gallons of water?
i hope mahathir realised that sinkees also kena screwed by the cheebye pappies