• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will this Young Singkie Dog at Oxford Speak to LKY the Way He Spoke with Mahatir?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where would sinkies be without their indian patriots. The same people who gave singapura its name. Pooja! Pooja! Hare Hare!

A whole lot better off. For a start, I am confident it will have better relations with its neighbours without the negative influence of the numerous keling shitskins in government and the civil service.

Anyway, I used to eschew calling Indians by the "derogatory" labels of "shitskin" or even "kelings". But I got sufficiently pissed-off as time went by and started calling them "kelings" recently. This young pundek and his parents get full credit for getting me to shed all inhibitions as I make the decisive leap today, 20 January 2019, in calling an Indian a shitskin.

Credit to all those before me who were so much more brighter and perceptive to the extent that they were able to see "shitskins" way before me.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190120_162441.jpg

IMG_20190120_162424.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-20-16-23-20-116_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-01-20-16-23-20-116_com.android.chrome.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 142

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although the Tun is not exactly Mr Nice Guy to Singapore, nevertheless as the PM of Malaysia and being a 92 year old senior citizen, Darrion Mohan should give him some basic respect. He came across as too cocky, gloating, disrespectful and self-serving both during his Q&A session and in his subsequent FB posts. It would also appear that he is trying to secure himself the limelight to shine above his peers. Future Minster for Foreign Affairs or Singapore UN Ambassador in the making! Lol

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so glad that finally some one has confronted madhatter on the provocations made by mudland. Singkieland has given mudlanders huge economic benefits and yet madhatter is playing the clown n looking for boogeymen...nice to see assholes n troublemakers get their just desserts

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I'm looking for when evaluating someone is internal consistency. I might disagree with his views and even accept his abrasiveness as a personal style, but I ask myself a few basic questions looking at his performance:

1) Would he have the guts to carry out this deed if it were Lee Hsien Loong on the stage? So far from what I'm learning of his background online, it appears very unlikely so. That would make him nothing more than a typical opportunist and braggart - ready to act cocky and put down others when there's something to be had and when he believes he can get away with it.

2) Does he have the guts to stay true to his "style" in the aftermath? The fact he's already posting a lot of patronizing rubbish on social media after the event indicates he's just another moral grandstanding hypocrite. This is similar to a lot of corporate politicians we see during work - act nasty, assign blame, taichi work and try to push all the ills to fellow colleagues during meeting and then after that tells everyone that he just wanted to solve the problem, improve process and not looking for whose fault it is.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore should just send our warships and blast Malaysia and Mahathir out of existence.

And use our sophisticated planes to flatten the country. Our genocide division will go in to slaughter all the Malays and roast them like pigs. Majullah PAP.

Gen Chan and Gen Tan will take the lead.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am so glad that finally some one has confronted madhatter on the provocations made by mudland. Singkieland has given mudlanders huge economic benefits and yet madhatter is playing the clown n looking for boogeymen...nice to see assholes n troublemakers get their just desserts

You think Pinky will have such a session with the students over there?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And use our sophisticated planes to flatten the country. Our genocide division will go in to slaughter all the Malays and roast them like pigs. Majullah PAP.

Gen Chan and Gen Tan will take the lead.
Which school did you go to? There are no pigs in malaysia you dummy! Unless those from china are considered as one

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to economic benefits, its a one way street. sinkies gets the benefits, malaysia gets the liabilities.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A whole lot better off. For a start, I am confident it will have better relations with its neighbours without the negative influence of the numerous keling shitskins in government and the civil service.

Anyway, I used to eschew calling Indians by the "derogatory" labels of "shitskin" or even "kelings". But I got sufficiently pissed-off as time went by and started calling them "kelings" recently. This young pundek and his parents get full credit for getting me to shed all inhibitions as I make the decisive leap today, 20 January 2019, in calling an Indian a shitskin.

Credit to all those before me who were so much more brighter and perceptive to the extent that they were able to see "shitskins" way before me.
You forgot, dr m himself has indian blood. And singapura has indians name. Go back to china if you want confucian culture.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its pissed me off when he refused to answer Tun's question on whether he is a Singaporean.

Also, didnt even introduce himself .

i am waiting for PSC response on this chap.

I wondered why too. Is he trying to play mind games with the Tun or just being deliberately disrespectful.