• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will any guy want to marry a sinkie single mother of 2 and body full of tattoos?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ram, very good lah. This is call "Tam Boon" or doing merits by donating. Sometimes, don't know how to explain but just feel good to be doing good without returns.

Back to the topic of tattoo and tattoo removal. Not talking about the small kiddy popeye sailor man tattoo, but talking about large decorative, offending and provocative tattoos. My opinion, unless you need these tattoos to earn a living, otherwise, no matter how good the tattoo artist are, in 10 years time, it became very ugly very the pigmentation started to deteriorate.
Fact is I know more people who regretted having tattoo than people who want a tattoo. Think carefully lor!

theres no proof that tam boon is doing merits ...more like the one receieving the money will be laughing all the way to the bank ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tattoos very funny thing. Did most did it because they think they need it or they want to have it? Some need it and most don't need it. Have to admit I did mine due to ignorance but no regrets. Many don't realize it until too late. All Koreans SPA/Health Centres ban heavily tattooed customers even the SPA owners themselves are big Pai Kias. Small cute butterfly, mickey mouse and flower still OK. Those with one big Guan Yin or Guan Teh can forget about entering korean spas unless you are a personal friend of the SPA boss. Even that, he will probably put you somewhere where no one can see your Ang Kong.

Back to SG, very commom to hear during police raids, got Ang Kong stand right side and no Ang Kong stand left side. Meaning, in any raid, Ang Kong Kias will receive 'VIP' treatment first whether or not you are innocent. Even in BMT, Ang Kong Kias also got singled out as they cannot become commission officer (Don't know of one who became one but maybe there are).

alot of things when ppl buy something they actucally dont need it ,they just want it ...if not LV , hermes , BMW ...ect ...will not exists ..

alot of ppl who regrets about his own tattoos is not the tattoo itself its because their tattoo artist did a bad job ..the moral of tattoo story is to find a good tattoo artist no matter how expensive it is ..and dont ask for discount from those artists ...

nowasday theres no such thing as got ang kong one side no angkong one side when comes to police raid...tattoo has becoming like a fashion item ..you are still living in the 70s ..:wink:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come we in Sinkieland all associate tatoos with gangsters? In the west, they are treated like works of art. REF: Miami Ink or LA Ink.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I accompanied my Thai GF to a temple for tattoo before. She kept saying she was dreaming of the karmic wheel regularly and want to have it tattooed. It was just a small wheel above her buttocks. A monk did it with old fashioned needle and ink freehand. It took less than two hours. Free in principle but of course we'd have to donate something. I donated 2,000 baht into the box. But frankly, it was quite erotic to see her strip down for the tattooing. I was at full steam. I wonder about the monk tattoo artist. I think that he's full steam too unless he's castrated. I was thinking, lucky I accompanied her, otherwise she might be raped.

I thought you said that you're Christian. What the hell are you doing with a Buddhist girlfriend who believes in karmic wheel so much that she wanted it tattooed on her? And you accompanied and sponsored her?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't mind. leh..in my opinion, why go remove the tattoos? If you are ready to start anew, start anew...tattoo altogether.

if you look at her in that brown dress, her figure still good 28 and 2 kids...

she still look hot...

if some one really love her will accept her as she is, kids + tattoos...else if she have to do something to "adjust" to someone...i question how long that relationship will last.

Captain Singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
To keep her going - and to put food on the table - Lee has turned her love for fashion design into a new venture: Poppykins Boutique, an online kids clothes business she runs with a friend.

While her friend manages the Facebook page and the logistics of taking orders, Lee focuses on making the babydoll dresses for all kinds of occasions like pageants and theme parties, as well as casual outfits and complementary accessories.

Out of curiosity, i googled her website. My question is... will you allow your kids to dress as follows.....

yellowbanner3a.jpg

mintberry_banner.jpg

DSC_7038.JPG

Attachments

• mintberry_banner.jpg
    mintberry_banner.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 137

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bitch is a media whore alongside the likes of XialanXue, Steven Lim etc. Wonder what next we hear about her in the media

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
alot of things when ppl buy something they actucally dont need it ,they just want it ...if not LV , hermes , BMW ...ect ...will not exists ..

alot of ppl who regrets about his own tattoos is not the tattoo itself its because their tattoo artist did a bad job ..the moral of tattoo story is to find a good tattoo artist no matter how expensive it is ..and dont ask for discount from those artists ...

nowasday theres no such thing as got ang kong one side no angkong one side when comes to police raid...tattoo has becoming like a fashion item ..you are still living in the 70s ..:wink:

My tattoo is an expression of me and part of me, no need to care about what others have to say about them. Had i care about what others think of me with a tattoo, i would never had gotten past getting one in the first place

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIA stewardess cannot pass if have tattoos even hidden ones....
CNB plain clothes allow for tattoos, make it easier to go undecover....
Now police dun discriminate againsts tattoos as they are so common.....police also not trained to tell apart gang tattoos now anyway

For police regulars and military police, tattoos are no-no, sure disqualified and kicked out to some infantry or something. That's LKY law during my time. But, I know some police officers do have tattoos after a while in service. That, police or army won't do anything about it. Some even rose to high ranks.

Gang tattoo identifications were taught in the old PA. See one, grab one, there's no use denying and the police can basically do what he wants with him short of killing him. I don't know about the new TraCom syllabus now.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you said that you're Christian. What the hell are you doing with a Buddhist girlfriend who believes in karmic wheel so much that she wanted it tattooed on her? And you accompanied and sponsored her?

I believe in religious harmony, especially inter-religions harmony. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My tattoo is an expression of me and part of me, no need to care about what others have to say about them. Had i care about what others think of me with a tattoo, i would never had gotten past getting one in the first place

cool ...hope more ppl will mind their own business . for example this thread ..:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SIA stewardess cannot pass if have tattoos even hidden ones....
CNB plain clothes allow for tattoos, make it easier to go undecover....
Now police dun discriminate againsts tattoos as they are so common.....police also not trained to tell apart gang tattoos now anyway

since when is the last time you had involved with SIA stewardress ? last year i fuck a SIA stewardress with a hidden tattoo :wink: