• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Orang Asli have less rights than bumiputeras..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bible one we already know.
But muslims keep on saying quran is word of god but at the same time still say quran was not even written by mohamed.

Haiz....penat seh. I already told u Prophet Muhammad pbuh was an unlettered prophet. U see...tats the problem with the non muslims. Had the prophet born literate, u guys will said he wrote on his own. Not God inspired words. Now tat the Prophet was unlettered, u guys will said someone else wrote the Quran. Ok lah...head and tail u win lah.:cautious:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Malaya obtained independence in 1957, the Malays - the citizens of Malaya, decided to give citizenship to the Indians and Chinese, on condition that they respect some special rights of the Malays. They agreed and were given citizenship. They even respect the national language is Malay and official religion is Islam. But the cheena 24/7 kpkb they are discriminated eg admission to Uni, discount purchasing properties, etc etc. Complain about the Jawi introduction in school? Is jawi something new in MALAYsia? Now they go even further by criticising the MAF wasting tax payers money and they should go help out in the oil palm plantation (majority own by cheena towkay). Approx 2/3 economy in MALAYsia control by cheena. The garment gave special treatment to the cheena towkay. Discriminate? Then how they became tycoons? Yes...i they are hardworking. But without special treatment from the garment, u think they can get those tenders? U see Malays kpkb Cheena get special treatment? Are u aware bumis also have difficulties finding jobs and also being discriminated in MALAYsian cheena companies? Feedback from my MALAYsian relatives.

As for cheena sinkies, i notice they tone down. I suppose they realise now they are also discriminated by FTs. Just like those days when i was discriminated working in a cheena financial institution. Nowadays its very common to see cheena working with mats (side by side) in security, cleaning, grab riders/drivers etc...

back then, the Chinese 30%+ and Indians around 10% made up 40%+ of the people. the Chinese strongly controlled the economy. is it possible not to give citizenship to them ? imo no issues with the Malays given special rights, the country belong to the majority everywhere. but the Chinese and Indians should have united and fought for better rights for themselves when the country was being formed.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
back then, the Chinese 30%+ and Indians around 10% made up 40%+ of the people. the Chinese strongly controlled the economy. is it possible not to give citizenship to them ? imo no issues with the Malays given special rights, the country belong to the majority everywhere. but the Chinese and Indians should have united and fought for better rights for themselves when the country was being formed.

Citizenship is not a big issue here. I am only questioning why the cheena keep challenging and defying Bumi rights/privileges when they already agreed when Malaysia gain independence. Medical, low cost houses, petrol etc etc no issue. All races got same rates.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Citizenship is not a big issue here. I am only questioning why the cheena keep challenging and defying Bumi rights/privileges when they already agreed when Malaysia gain independence. Medical, low cost houses, petrol etc etc no issue. All races got same rates.

because they believe that those special rights are at their expense. Malaysia has changed, time for a reevaluation ? it's like SG and Malaysia water treaty agreement. move with the times for a revision to be fair ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because they believe that those special rights are at their expense. Malaysia has changed, time for a reevaluation ? it's like SG and Malaysia water treaty agreement. move with the times for a revision to be fair ?

If the Malay reaches equal status like the cheena, they can call for a revaluation. Right now is a BIG BIG gap between both races. V2020 is a failure. Did u see poverty among cheena and Malays at par? Wat has water treatment got to do with cheena and Malays in MALAYsia? Those are commercial issue

On a side note. Before, i seldom come across MALAYsian Malays working in Sinkieland. Nowadays its a common sight to see Malays from MALAYsia coming here to work on a svp chop. Time are very bad for the Malays tere. U go to any taman in Johore and see for yourself. Even with special Bumi discounts. But which race live in landed properties the most? Its a no brainer.

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the malaysia is chinese majority, the country is 100% prosper! The issues would be the m&d would keep kbkp and may even go riots and kill chinese.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of hates from the non muslims. Just browse thru all the new threads concerning Malays/Muslims.

Racist is everywhere la. But we chinese dont take it to heart so much. We did not retaliate with force or even have a intention to have war or murder people. But m&d once get offended, they want to kill people and want to have wars. This is just the difference!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Malaya obtained independence in 1957, the Malays - the citizens of Malaya, decided to give citizenship to the Indians and Chinese, on condition that they respect some special rights of the Malays. They agreed and were given citizenship. They even respect the national language is Malay and official religion is Islam. But the cheena 24/7 kpkb they are discriminated eg admission to Uni, discount purchasing properties, etc etc. Complain about the Jawi introduction in school? Is jawi something new in MALAYsia?

hmmm.... so do you feel that it the uni admission and property discounts are and should be enshrined within Malaysia? Discrimination is discrimination. Any discrimination will always create resentment. There is no end once you start discrimination. You wondered about Thailand? Consider this part of the equation.

Now they go even further by criticising the MAF wasting tax payers money and they should go help out in the oil palm plantation (majority own by cheena towkay). Approx 2/3 economy in MALAYsia control by cheena. The garment gave special treatment to the cheena towkay. Discriminate? Then how they became tycoons? Yes...i they are hardworking. But without special treatment from the garment, u think they can get those tenders? U see Malays kpkb Cheena get special treatment? Are u aware bumis also have difficulties finding jobs and also being discriminated in MALAYsian cheena companies? Feedback from my MALAYsian relatives.

well.... as for how they became tycoons, hardworking is only 1 small part of their success. To answer your questions, how do they get those tenders? well, let's just say the methods they use are open to all. There is no special treatment for business people in Malaysia that is only the Chinese have. As for discrimination in companies, it is not something I approve of 1 way or another and I wish it would stop, but how it should stop is another post. For what it's worth, I am aware of it and have seen it exactly as you have experienced and describe it. All I will say for now is that it makes me sad.

As for cheena sinkies, i notice they tone down. I suppose they realise now they are also discriminated by FTs. Just like those days when i was discriminated working in a cheena financial institution. Nowadays its very common to see cheena working with mats (side by side) in security, cleaning, grab riders/drivers etc...
because they now are being discriminated against and know how it feels. can't help but say they perhaps they deserve it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes. it's interesting that. I was wondering why he would find Malaysian Chinese arrogant and demanding?

Moslem reason for maintaing bumi privileges is nonsensical and full of their own supremacist and religious-supremacy arrogance. The bumi privilege is meant primarily for m&d-moslem bumi, far less for the kafir bumi of sabah and sarawak, who make up a small portion of the total number of bumis. The bumi privilege for political leadership is also not extended to the orang asli nor the kafir bumi of Sabah and Sarawak.

If the bumi privileges is for equalizing the playing field due to income disparity between moslem bumi and the chinks, then why are bumi privileges extended to rich bumis? Why should the children of high income m&ds be granted discounts for housing, preferential entry to local universities, financial assistance while denying all those to low income non-moslems?

People who believe in affirmative action for bumis live under two contrasting lies at the same time. They believe they deserve the racial privileges because they are inferior to the other races, hence they need a helping hand. At the same time, they also believe they deserve the racial privileges because their religious beliefs and racial customs are superior to the belief system of others. So, people who argue for racial privileges believe that they are inferior and superior to others, depending on the exact timing of their argument.

The m&d moslems recently marched against racial and religious equality in jiuhu. How different are they from white supremacists from europe and US other than their brown skin and their moslem faith?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
787c36094cc1896a4332ceceaf77b1cc.png

Vast majority of the humble moslems I met are not the religious type. All the religious moslems I met are arrogant. They despise non-moslems for eating pork, view women who wear sexy attire as whores and at the same time, feel offended when we view religious moslems as pro-terrorists because of their attire. Anyway, the religious moslems on this forum support terrorist groups like hamas, taliban, hezbollah largely because they share the same religion.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mongols never did leave middle east. They converted and became muslims. Muslim Mongols invaded( known as moghul) india and their descendant still uses the surname khan as imran khan or shah rukh khan. Mongols did not go to africa. There were no pasteurs for their horses and lambs along the way due to it being desert.
Mongol navy was sunk by typhoon wgen they tried to invade japan plus chinese boatbuilder gave them shallow draft ships meant for river use and unstable in the high seas.
Mongol army landed in java but weather unduitable for them who live in -40dec C during winter plus disease.same as vietnam. They withdrew.

Places where its suitable for mongols, they remain, including in russia as tatars. Look at putin's eyes. Its oriental. Muslim mongols went as far north as lithuania and built a mosque there 800 years ago.its still there.

Before this invasion, there was a earlier invasion by Attila the hun ( khan?) 700 years earlier. Attila went as far as france and italy and decimated the eastern roman empire.

So dontch play play with mongols. 1 out of every 200 people between pacific and atlantic have a gene which scientist believe are that of genghis khan. And najib's daughter married a kazakh, probably of mongol descent.

Mongols were expelled from the Middle East. How many Middle Easterners do you see that look like Mongols?

Mongol President

lWr2jB145A7RSiscYYfW3NCv2IkTwm9w.jpg

Syrian President Assad

5627ff335afbd389788b4576

Turkish President Erdogan

55508_AAFilePhotoErdoganPutinSochiIdlib_1557786823543.jpg

Iran's Supreme Leader Sayyid Ali Khamenei with Putin

BN-LK207_1123pu_P_20151123114511.jpg

Africa = desert? You serious?

They were beaten by Egyptian Mamluks (of Turkic origin) at battle of Ayn Jalut, in the Middle East, breaking the back of the Mongols resulting in no further attempts at incursion. One by one, they were expelled from everywhere in the Middle East. They also never reached Oman, Yemen, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi, Qatar of the modern era.

They never reached Egypt, Egyptians crushed Mongols before that.

They never went 'past' Egypt to any part of Africa either.

They never reached Western Europe either.

They never reached Japan. Typhoon or whatever other excuse means nothing, they never reached Japan that's all that matters. Excuses don't. If they were capable, they would have done it later. Same with ASEAN. They never reached ASEAN. Lost in Vietnam. Could not make it in Java. ASEAN is of course bigger than Vietnam or Java only. Never made it to South Asia.

Expelled from all over the Middle East. By force, might I add. That's why there's hardly any Mongol architecture history or influence seen in the Middle East.

We can't say the same for Tiongs coz Mongols ruled the Tiongkok Yuan dynasty and produced plenty of offsprings.

Moghul = Persian word for Mongol, not that those Turks were Mongols.

Mongolia is named after Mongols, which is just the Persian term for a Central Asian (Turkic) tribe.

In the same way, all slit eyed slanties are called Mongoloids even if they are not all descended from Mongolia.

1 out of 200 people = 5 out of 1000 = 0.5% of 7500 million ppl = 37.5 m people = about the popn of Canada.

Not very big.

Guess how many Tiongs exist?

How many Ah Nehs?

How many Africans?

How many Europeans and descendants?

How many Arabs?

How many South East Asians?

And so on and on and on?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 70450

Stop being terrorist! All m&d please go to reedcation camp!

looks like stinkypura.

think abt it.

a dot sized pee-sai, surrounded by MY-ID on both sides, both hundreds or thousands of times bigger in area.

can fire 1000 ballistic missiles at stinkie (after obtaining tech transfer or ToT from Iran or sum other country), habislah.

ruled by PAP-pigs with an iron fist.

need to be reminded of crispy fried tionghoa?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who say ah neh cut forskin??

Whatever shit, ah neh has been fucking m&d gals. Tons of vids can be found. My ah neh hindi friends always go msia fuck m&d gals!!!

chinks always fucked by ah nehs

by m&ds

by arabs

by pakis

by africans

by ang mohs

u never know what SPG ah lians were?

article-2545824-1AF4073D00000578-544_306x440.jpg

trending.jpg

dunno who is this?

BrsCasTCAAAyshG.jpg

These Are The Pakistani Cricketers Who Married Indian Women
There have been a few Pakistani cricketers who found their partner next door.
by RAZA RIZVI6 months ago

Tweet

pakistani-cricketers-with-Indian-wives

The rivalry between Pakistan and India is as old as the birth of the two countries. While extremists from both sides continue to dominate headlines, most Pakistanis and Indians have nothing but love for each other. Pakistani cricketers and celebrities are regularly in touch with their Indian counterparts, and are often seen sharing laughs together.
Sometimes, these interactions turn into something more than just friendship. This is doubly true for celebrities from both sides of the border. Take for instance these Pakistani cricketers, who found love in the unlikeliest of places.
Here is a look at all four Pakistani cricketers who married Indian women.
Mohsin Khan and Reena Roy
Mohsin-and-Reena.jpg

The dashing Pakistani opener from the late 70s and early 80s was a very popular figure among Indian celebrities.
In 1983, Mohsin married a Bollywood actress Reena Roy when she was at the peak of her career. Thanks to her, Mohsin even appeared in over a dozen Bollywood films including the 1991 thriller Saathi. The marriage, however, didn’t last long and fell apart in the early 90s.
Zaheer Abbas and Rita Luthra
Zaheer-Abbas-and-Rita.jpg

Zaheer Abbas was called the Asian Bradman while at the top of his career. He is unarguably one of the best batsmen the world has ever produced.
For the same reason, Zaheer often played county cricket in England when not on national duty. There he met Indian-origin lady Rita Luthra in 1980s. She was an interior design student back then.
The two fell in love and tied the knot in 1988. Rita converted and changed her name to Samina Abbas. The couple is currently living in Karachi where she runs her interior design business.
Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza
Sania-and-Shoaib.jpg

This is probably one of the most adored sports couples in the world. While Malik is a seasoned Pakistani cricketer, Sania is a star Tennis player from India.
The two met in Australia in early 2010 where Sania was taking part in Australian Open and Shoaib was representing Pakistan’s Test team against Aussies. Professionally, the tour didn’t produce any good for both athletes but it did wonders in bringing the two closer. The duo married in April the same year and are a happy couple till date.
ALSO READ
Sania Mirza Shares Another Adorable Picture of Son
Hassan Ali and Shamia Arzoo
Hassan-ali.jpg

While there is nothing official thus far, Pakistani fast bowler Hassan Ali is rumored to be next in the queue. According to media reports, Hassan is ready to say ‘qubool hai’ to Indian flight engineer Shamia Arzoo next month in Abu Dhabi.

Hassan Ali

@RealHa55an

https://twitter.com/RealHa55an/status/1156176920305909760

just wanna clarify my wedding is not confirmed yet, our families have yet to meet and decide upon it. will make a public announcement very soon in sha allah. #gettingreadyforfamilymeetup

6:17 PM - Jul 30, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

2,747 people are talking about this

However, Hassan says things are under process and the two families are yet to meet and decide on it. Rumor has it that the two met during the World Cup in England and fell in love. If it goes through, Hassan would become the fourth Indian son-in-law from Pakistan after Mohsin, Zaheen, and Shoaib.
These Pakistani cricketers have proven that politics of hate has no place when it comes to their personal life. A pretty admirable trait we must say.
Written by Raza Rizvi

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm.... so do you feel that it the uni admission and property discounts are and should be enshrined within Malaysia? Discrimination is discrimination. Any discrimination will always create resentment. There is no end once you start discrimination. You wondered about Thailand? Consider this part of the equation.

well.... as for how they became tycoons, hardworking is only 1 small part of their success. To answer your questions, how do they get those tenders? well, let's just say the methods they use are open to all. There is no special treatment for business people in Malaysia that is only the Chinese have. As for discrimination in companies, it is not something I approve of 1 way or another and I wish it would stop, but how it should stop is another post. For what it's worth, I am aware of it and have seen it exactly as you have experienced and describe it. All I will say for now is that it makes me sad.

because they now are being discriminated against and know how it feels. can't help but say they perhaps they deserve it.

Discrimination? Which country no discrimination when teres multi racial? Look at sinkieland? No discrimination?

Right now the gap in terms of poverty between bumi and cheena is quite wide. Even in terms of educational level also teres a big gap. U rather see minority race like cheena...all well educated, rich, live in big big houses? U rather see the majority race i.e. the bumi lacking far far behind...living in kamp, uneducated, holding low paying job,? If this really happen, pray the May racial riot wont be repeated again. I suppose if the minority esp the cheena still demand equal rights then the MALAYsian Malays have no choice but to fight it out to the last drop of blood. The Malays have no where else to live. This is their motherland, their country. They will fight to the last breath. In sinkieland, the Malays dont demand this and tat. We know who the Master is. But seems like the cheena MALAYsian comprises only 24%now and then like to cabar the majority race, the bumi/Master.

Those tycoons are all cronies of MALAYsian PMs lah. Mana ada open tender? Is tat not privileges given to the cheena, no? But now they despise the Bumis....insulting the MAF bumis, by saying they are very free and lazy...should go help out in the oil palm plantation owned by cheena towday/tycoon! They defy the bumis who fought for MALAYsia against the commis by bringing in terrorist Ah Peng ashes into MALAYsia.

I ask u this. Dont u tink its better to see all races sharing same wealth? I mean u go to Johore taman. Out of 500 houses (terraces/semiD), how many actually owned by Bumis? Discount for Bumi? Not many takers. And after some time the developer would apply and convert to non bumi lot. So cheena yang beli juga? So on the outside the word "discount" make u angry and disappointed. But wats the take up rate? Go witness urself...go to any taman. 90 over percent owned by cheena. So can u imagine discount also given to cheena??

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like stinkypura.

think abt it.

a dot sized pee-sai, surrounded by MY-ID on both sides, both hundreds or thousands of times bigger in area.

can fire 1000 ballistic missiles at stinkie (after obtaining tech transfer or ToT from Iran or sum other country), habislah.

ruled by PAP-pigs with an iron fist.

need to be reminded of crispy fried tionghoa?

1580183256504.png

Some uyghur gals are chio and fair skin. Ah tiong guys go and fuck them and their offspring will become han chinese and no more uyghur peo. Uyghur guys go fuck off to byzantine empire!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinks always fucked by ah nehs

by m&ds

by arabs

by pakis

by africans

by ang mohs

u never know what SPG ah lians were?

article-2545824-1AF4073D00000578-544_306x440.jpg

trending.jpg

dunno who is this?

BrsCasTCAAAyshG.jpg

These Are The Pakistani Cricketers Who Married Indian Women
There have been a few Pakistani cricketers who found their partner next door.
by RAZA RIZVI6 months ago

Tweet

pakistani-cricketers-with-Indian-wives

The rivalry between Pakistan and India is as old as the birth of the two countries. While extremists from both sides continue to dominate headlines, most Pakistanis and Indians have nothing but love for each other. Pakistani cricketers and celebrities are regularly in touch with their Indian counterparts, and are often seen sharing laughs together.
Sometimes, these interactions turn into something more than just friendship. This is doubly true for celebrities from both sides of the border. Take for instance these Pakistani cricketers, who found love in the unlikeliest of places.
Here is a look at all four Pakistani cricketers who married Indian women.
Mohsin Khan and Reena Roy
Mohsin-and-Reena.jpg

The dashing Pakistani opener from the late 70s and early 80s was a very popular figure among Indian celebrities.
In 1983, Mohsin married a Bollywood actress Reena Roy when she was at the peak of her career. Thanks to her, Mohsin even appeared in over a dozen Bollywood films including the 1991 thriller Saathi. The marriage, however, didn’t last long and fell apart in the early 90s.
Zaheer Abbas and Rita Luthra
Zaheer-Abbas-and-Rita.jpg

Zaheer Abbas was called the Asian Bradman while at the top of his career. He is unarguably one of the best batsmen the world has ever produced.
For the same reason, Zaheer often played county cricket in England when not on national duty. There he met Indian-origin lady Rita Luthra in 1980s. She was an interior design student back then.
The two fell in love and tied the knot in 1988. Rita converted and changed her name to Samina Abbas. The couple is currently living in Karachi where she runs her interior design business.
Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza
Sania-and-Shoaib.jpg

This is probably one of the most adored sports couples in the world. While Malik is a seasoned Pakistani cricketer, Sania is a star Tennis player from India.
The two met in Australia in early 2010 where Sania was taking part in Australian Open and Shoaib was representing Pakistan’s Test team against Aussies. Professionally, the tour didn’t produce any good for both athletes but it did wonders in bringing the two closer. The duo married in April the same year and are a happy couple till date.
ALSO READ
Sania Mirza Shares Another Adorable Picture of Son
Hassan Ali and Shamia Arzoo
Hassan-ali.jpg

While there is nothing official thus far, Pakistani fast bowler Hassan Ali is rumored to be next in the queue. According to media reports, Hassan is ready to say ‘qubool hai’ to Indian flight engineer Shamia Arzoo next month in Abu Dhabi.

2,747 people are talking about this

However, Hassan says things are under process and the two families are yet to meet and decide on it. Rumor has it that the two met during the World Cup in England and fell in love. If it goes through, Hassan would become the fourth Indian son-in-law from Pakistan after Mohsin, Zaheen, and Shoaib.
These Pakistani cricketers have proven that politics of hate has no place when it comes to their personal life. A pretty admirable trait we must say.
Written by Raza Rizvi

Oh of cuz i know felixia yeap! She is just a black swan! She kena cheated and fucked by many rich Chinese sons and she went mad and decided to go black. Once u go black u cant go back!

Anyway, i explained b4 liao. All the dark skin guys like m&d, ah neh & nigger, will go for fair skin gals once they are rich and wealthy! Because their own gals are too dark ugly and wanna go for white and chinese and other yellow skin chio bu!

Dont give me all this shit! im not interested pakistani fk ah neh gals! Wtf tat does not concern me! The hard truth is that m&d gals has been fk by ah neh, bangal & pakistani & others black monkey!

Chinese gals are too chio so even ang mo guy also go for her! The kids also will be good looking. Most ang mo in US are dumb so those ang mo go overseas are mostly smart ones! So even those atas smart rich ang mo also wanna go for chinese gals!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Discrimination? Which country no discrimination when teres multi racial? Look at sinkieland? No discrimination?

you are right. most parts of the world discrimination is present.

but doesn't mean I have to support or like it. I try to change things if I am given the opportunity, but I am 1 person and I believe I should set an example to myself even if no one else follows. It is very easy to be discriminated against and seek equalization or revenge. I know because when I was young, I was like @tanwahtiu and really hated ang mohs, so I always look for a chance to pick fights with ang mohs. Now I realised I was wrong. Doesn't make ang moh right, but I don't want to be wrong.

Right now the gap in terms of poverty between bumi and cheena is quite wide. Even in terms of educational level also teres a big gap. U rather see minority race like cheena...all well educated, rich, live in big big houses? U rather see the majority race i.e. the bumi lacking far far behind...living in kamp, uneducated, holding low paying job,? If this really happen, pray the May racial riot wont be repeated again. I suppose if the minority esp the cheena still demand equal rights then the MALAYsian Malays have no choice but to fight it out to the last drop of blood. The Malays have no where else to live. This is their motherland, their country. They will fight to the last breath. In sinkieland, the Malays dont demand this and tat. We know who the Master is. But seems like the cheena MALAYsian comprises only 24%now and then like to cabar the majority race, the bumi/Master.

Those tycoons are all cronies of MALAYsian PMs lah. Mana ada open tender? Is tat not privileges given to the cheena, no? But now they despise the Bumis....insulting the MAF bumis, by saying they are very free and lazy...should go help out in the oil palm plantation owned by cheena towday/tycoon! They defy the bumis who fought for MALAYsia against the commis by bringing in terrorist Ah Peng ashes into MALAYsia.

thank you for your point of view. it is very enlightening for me to hear your views. I don't dispute your assessment of the wealth gap. But it brings up more questions which should be answered. 1st of all. why is this happening in the 1st place? You gave a reason above, but is that the 1 and only reason? If it is, then there are many parties at fault. Let's deal with things 1 by 1 ya? I know you must be angry at this, but jangan terus pergi ke-hantam, bantai dan pukul.

You see an obviously unjust situation. That is majority who were in Malaysia earlier living in poverty and minority who came later living in luxury. Please allow me to say that while still true this is not the whole picture but just a snapshot. The full picture is more complicated. There are many Chinese families also living in poverty until daughters sold into prostitution and son become drugs mules. Plenty of misery to go around. There are also Malay and Indian cronies who take advantage of their connections and enrich themselves at the rest of Malaysia's expense. Chinese, Malay and Indian. So who's responsible? Is it the few Chinese, Malay and Indians who take advantage of their connections or those Chinese who live in nice houses?

You say you have a friend who tells you about Chinese people. This friend and what he tells you I can gather two things. (1) is that he is dreaming about Chinese through history, not Chinese today (2) He is Chinese outwardly and Chinese trained, but he is 100% ok maybe 80% educated or indoctrinated by orang putih. I try to see everyone's point of view. I tell you 1 thing about Chinese people. They have always lived in harsh conditions. Harsh weather, harsh living conditions, harsh rulers, you name it. Chances are anything that can go wrong will go wrong and will go against them. Meaning you can't trust politicians, judges, lawyers or doctors. Nobody is your friend in China unless you can do something for them. China also been ruled by foreigners who came into China and treated natives harshly sometimes like slave race. Sound familiar? The Chinese you see in Malaysia that have those houses are the ones that adapted to living in those conditions. Right or wrong they have found a way to beat the odds. Wrong way is as you say, kawan kawan same PM, tumbuk rusuk sikit, siap selesai lah. But a lot more Chinese decided to work harder than everyone else, study harder than everyone else, life be damned. Success 100% or failure 100%. No in-between. I also bet that your Chinese friend is also a product of this either you are all success or you are all failure upbringing. If 2nd place = 1st loser. I am also willing to bet that your Chinese friend is secretly jealous of Malay upbringing where family is more supportive, co-operative and less harsh.

Whether this way of upbringing right or wrong is debate we have no time for right now. We're going back to Malaysia. You see those houses you talk about? There is a good likelihood they were bought and paid for with the blood, sweat and tears of lost childhoods and unhappy families. There is no shortcut to achievement other than through sacrifice. A large numbers of those families just sacrificed more. Many like your friend are still emotionally scarred from those sacrifices their families demanded from them since childhood. A chinese child is less treated like a loved part of a family, but rather an instrument that can bring pride and wealth to the family. This is the culture of Chinese success. Everything sacrificed at the altar of achievement. I can speak for myself and a few other of my Chinese friends when we say we might wish to exchange some success, maybe smaller houses for more family happiness.

So you see my dear whoami, Chinese are hardworking not because they were born that way, but because if they don't their own families won't recognize them. If they don't work hard enough to get that bigger house, their families will stop speaking to them. If they don't become doctor or lawyer, their families will look at them as garbage children. If they become doctor, but not specialist consultant at hospital, they are underachievers and should be treated poorly. And every child wants to be part of his family. It's just that the Chinese forced this upon their children. Don't be angry at people living in those houses. You should be feeling sorry for them. I know I do.

I ask u this. Dont u tink its better to see all races sharing same wealth? I mean u go to Johore taman. Out of 500 houses (terraces/semiD), how many actually owned by Bumis? Discount for Bumi? Not many takers. And after some time the developer would apply and convert to non bumi lot. So cheena yang beli juga? So on the outside the word "discount" make u angry and disappointed. But wats the take up rate? Go witness urself...go to any taman. 90 over percent owned by cheena. So can u imagine discount also given to cheena??

Funny you say this. Anyway as far as money, success and houses is concerned, I think I demonstrated why you shouldn't be angry. What remains is 2 things. Forced wealth re-distribution is essentially communism which we can save for another time. The #2 and big thing that can be fixed though is the cronyism. And I sumpah pada mu, this is race-blind. semua races in Malaysia engage in this not just chinese. Malaysia must first be corruption free before all this can be fixed. bersih.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were beaten by Egyptian Mamluks (of Turkic origin) at battle of Ayn Jalut,
Turks, kazakhs and mongols were allies. But some converted to islam and there were civil,wars between them later. Converted Turks and mongols basically never left the middle east after they followed mongols ( timur the lame) into middle east.
On japanese invasion
Battle of Tsushima Island – Mongol victoryEdit

On October 5, About 1,000 soldiers of the Mongolian Army landed at Komoda Beach.[19] Sō Sukekuni [ja] (宗助国), Shugodai of Tsushima Island was killed in action. The Mongolians slaughtered many dwellers of Tsushima island.[20]

Battle of Iki Island – Mongol victoryEdit
On October 14, Taira no Kagetaka [ja], Shugodai of Iki led about 100 soldiers. They were defeated by the Mongolian army and he committed suicide in Hizume Castle (樋詰城).[21] About 1,000 Japanese soldiers were killed there.

Battle of Hirado Island, Taka Island and Nokono Island – Mongol victoryEdit
On October 16 to 17, the Mongolian army attacked the base of the Sashi clan. Hundreds of Japanese soldiers and Sashi Fusashi [ja], Sashi Tomaru (佐志留) and Sashi Isamu (佐志勇) were killed.[22]

Battle of Akasaka – Japanese victoryEdit

Kagesuke Shoni and his forces in Akasaka
The Mongolian Army landed on Sawara District and encamped at Akasaka.[23] On seeing this situation, Kikuchi Takefusa surprised the Mongolian army. The Mongolians escaped to Sohara, after losing about 100 soldiers.[23]

Battle of Torikai-Gata – Japanese victoryEdit

Suenaga and escaping Mongolians
Thousands of Mongolian soldiers were massed in Torikai-Gata. Takezaki Suenaga (竹崎季長), one of the Japanese commanders, attacked the Mongolian army and fought them. Soon, reinforcements led by Shiraishi Michiyasu [ja] arrived and defeated the Mongolians soundly. The Mongolian casualties of this battle were about 3,500.[24]

Withdrawal of Mongol armyEdit
Due to the defeat in battle of Torikai-Gata, the Mongolian army was exhausted and withdrew to their ships. On seeing this situation, the Japanese army engaged in night attacks and killed many soldiers. Finally, Hong Dagu decided to withdraw to the Yuan-held continent. In the midst of withdrawal, they met a stormy wind, most of their ships sank and many soldiers drowned.[25]

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moslem reason for maintaing bumi privileges is nonsensical and full of their own supremacist and religious-supremacy arrogance. The bumi privilege is meant primarily for m&d-moslem bumi, far less for the kafir bumi of sabah and sarawak, who make up a small portion of the total number of bumis. The bumi privilege for political leadership is also not extended to the orang asli nor the kafir bumi of Sabah and Sarawak.

If the bumi privileges is for equalizing the playing field due to income disparity between moslem bumi and the chinks, then why are bumi privileges extended to rich bumis? Why should the children of high income m&ds be granted discounts for housing, preferential entry to local universities, financial assistance while denying all those to low income non-moslems?

People who believe in affirmative action for bumis live under two contrasting lies at the same time. They believe they deserve the racial privileges because they are inferior to the other races, hence they need a helping hand. At the same time, they also believe they deserve the racial privileges because their religious beliefs and racial customs are superior to the belief system of others. So, people who argue for racial privileges believe that they are inferior and superior to others, depending on the exact timing of their argument.

The m&d moslems recently marched against racial and religious equality in jiuhu. How different are they from white supremacists from europe and US other than their brown skin and their moslem faith?
ah... supremacy... possibly the root of all evil.

At the core of most conflict that I can find is this need for supremacy. Whether it's races or religions, there is this sort of supremacist ideologies going on which I find quite polarizing and sets the stage for conflict.

it is true that it is hard to justify privileges to the rich based on race alone so as I'm familiar with the Chinese side of the argument, it is rare for me to hear about it from the other side. This information is quite interesting to me.

and no there is no difference between one supremacist and another. Anytime you have a mine is better than yours argument, there's going to be a fight.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn. U hated angmoh pretend to be fence sitter...

I was a fence sitter and this fuckard host Sam started this hate Chinese rhetoric that I hv to descend from the fence to hoot him back....

U are a white shitskin no better than Mudshit....

you are right. most parts of the world discrimination is present.

but doesn't mean I have to support or like it. I try to change things if I am given the opportunity, but I am 1 person and I believe I should set an example to myself even if no one else follows. It is very easy to be discriminated against and seek equalization or revenge. I know because when I was young, I was like @tanwahtiu and really hated ang mohs, so I always look for a chance to pick fights with ang mohs. Now I realised I was wrong. Doesn't make ang moh right, but I don't want to be wrong.

thank you for your point of view. it is very enlightening for me to hear your views. I don't dispute your assessment of the wealth gap. But it brings up more questions which should be answered. 1st of all. why is this happening in the 1st place? You gave a reason above, but is that the 1 and only reason? If it is, then there are many parties at fault. Let's deal with things 1 by 1 ya? I know you must be angry at this, but jangan terus pergi ke-hantam, bantai dan pukul.

You see an obviously unjust situation. That is majority who were in Malaysia earlier living in poverty and minority who came later living in luxury. Please allow me to say that while still true this is not the whole picture but just a snapshot. The full picture is more complicated. There are many Chinese families also living in poverty until daughters sold into prostitution and son become drugs mules. Plenty of misery to go around. There are also Malay and Indian cronies who take advantage of their connections and enrich themselves at the rest of Malaysia's expense. Chinese, Malay and Indian. So who's responsible? Is it the few Chinese, Malay and Indians who take advantage of their connections or those Chinese who live in nice houses?

You say you have a friend who tells you about Chinese people. This friend and what he tells you I can gather two things. (1) is that he is dreaming about Chinese through history, not Chinese today (2) He is Chinese outwardly and Chinese trained, but he is 100% ok maybe 80% educated or indoctrinated by orang putih. I try to see everyone's point of view. I tell you 1 thing about Chinese people. They have always lived in harsh conditions. Harsh weather, harsh living conditions, harsh rulers, you name it. Chances are anything that can go wrong will go wrong and will go against them. Meaning you can't trust politicians, judges, lawyers or doctors. Nobody is your friend in China unless you can do something for them. China also been ruled by foreigners who came into China and treated natives harshly sometimes like slave race. Sound familiar? The Chinese you see in Malaysia that have those houses are the ones that adapted to living in those conditions. Right or wrong they have found a way to beat the odds. Wrong way is as you say, kawan kawan same PM, tumbuk rusuk sikit, siap selesai lah. But a lot more Chinese decided to work harder than everyone else, study harder than everyone else, life be damned. Success 100% or failure 100%. No in-between. I also bet that your Chinese friend is also a product of this either you are all success or you are all failure upbringing. If 2nd place = 1st loser. I am also willing to bet that your Chinese friend is secretly jealous of Malay upbringing where family is more supportive, co-operative and less harsh.

Whether this way of upbringing right or wrong is debate we have no time for right now. We're going back to Malaysia. You see those houses you talk about? There is a good likelihood they were bought and paid for with the blood, sweat and tears of lost childhoods and unhappy families. There is no shortcut to achievement other than through sacrifice. A large numbers of those families just sacrificed more. Many like your friend are still emotionally scarred from those sacrifices their families demanded from them since childhood. A chinese child is less treated like a loved part of a family, but rather an instrument that can bring pride and wealth to the family. This is the culture of Chinese success. Everything sacrificed at the altar of achievement. I can speak for myself and a few other of my Chinese friends when we say we might wish to exchange some success, maybe smaller houses for more family happiness.

So you see my dear whoami, Chinese are hardworking not because they were born that way, but because if they don't their own families won't recognize them. If they don't work hard enough to get that bigger house, their families will stop speaking to them. If they don't become doctor or lawyer, their families will look at them as garbage children. If they become doctor, but not specialist consultant at hospital, they are underachievers and should be treated poorly. And every child wants to be part of his family. It's just that the Chinese forced this upon their children. Don't be angry at people living in those houses. You should be feeling sorry for them. I know I do.

Funny you say this. Anyway as far as money, success and houses is concerned, I think I demonstrated why you shouldn't be angry. What remains is 2 things. Forced wealth re-distribution is essentially communism which we can save for another time. The #2 and big thing that can be fixed though is the cronyism. And I sumpah pada mu, this is race-blind. semua races in Malaysia engage in this not just chinese. Malaysia must first be corruption free before all this can be fixed. bersih.