• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Orang Asli have less rights than bumiputeras..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak. now you starting racist again...

he's not wrong. Actually, I believe what you see about Chinese is not current. Melayu miskin tambah miskin is not wrong, but Chinese not doing well either. Nobody is except the orang besar.

Most indians love to drink, no? U call tat racist? :rolleyes: But when Putra said Muslims incite violence, tats not racist? Why double standard. Cos I am a Malay/Muslim.

Of course its not wrong. The Malays are very poor compared to cheena. My 10yr old nephew also know the answer

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not just them or more likely us. It's the current times we live in. All the world has moved past race-based privileges. Malaysia is held back by them. The rest of the world fighting for the best migrants. Kalau tunku time is tunku time. The world was a very different place and black people cannot share bathrooms and restaurants with white people.

U tak penat ya. Whether Tunku time or now its immaterial. We are talking about present situation. The poverty gap between cheena and bumi is very wide. U stop helping the majority poor then u will answer for the consequence. Ok i sudah penat. U made ur points i made mine. I agree such privileges should be abolished. But not now.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perfect example. You know why Ananda Krishnan is where he is? Dia membantu kanak kanak Tun belajar di UK. Cari lobang dan menjaga semua dia settle. Tun also has a few Chinese and Indian friends you know. :wink:

Cronies lah. So u see even cheena and indian also have privileges.:o-o:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most indians love to drink, no? U call tat racist? :rolleyes: But when Putra said Muslims incite violence, tats not racist? Why double standard. Cos I am a Malay/Muslim.

Of course its not wrong. The Malays are very poor compared to cheena. My 10yr old nephew also know the answer
oh I didn't see that. ok then.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know monetary terms is not a permanent solution. But financial help should be given to those in state of poverty.
tis one, I never agree. Help should be given not money. You can feed them, clothe them, educate them. But never make the poor beggars. That's what giving them money does. You are training them to be beggars. That's not a good idea.

If poor need help, I will give them a job and train them. senang sahaja, but straightaway ask for money.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cronies lah. So u see even cheena and indian also have privileges.:o-o:
yeah so we are talking about the poor right? You about poor malays and me about poor malaysians? Cronies can be any race and you said only chinese win tender for gahmen contracts? Semua rakyat kena from corrupt gahmen. not just malays. maybe you are malay or majority malay that's why you see so many poor ones, but trust me. regular chinese and indians are not doing well also.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
perfect example. You know why Ananda Krishnan is where he is? Dia membantu kanak kanak Tun belajar di UK. Cari lobang dan menjaga semua dia settle. Tun also has a few Chinese and Indian friends you know. :wink:
Ananda was well off before even knowing tun's children.
Robert kuok had a loan from sultan of johore when he started. He did not reveal this in his book.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malay muslims in jiu hu incite and threaten riots eveytime minorities questioned irrational expenses, projects and policies.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay muslims in jiu hu incite and threaten riots eveytime minorities questioned irrational expenses, projects and policies.

Those were political in nature. Nothing to do with Islam. U yourself also agree Islam is a peaceful religion, where violence or killing is haram, no?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis one, I never agree. Help should be given not money. You can feed them, clothe them, educate them. But never make the poor beggars. That's what giving them money does. You are training them to be beggars. That's not a good idea.

If poor need help, I will give them a job and train them. senang sahaja, but straightaway ask for money.

To me money should be given to those who really need it. Those really poor who cant meet daily necessity. Again, like i mentioned, its only temporarily and not a permanent solution. U sounded like PAP. No freebies. But can tax rakyat.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah so we are talking about the poor right? You about poor malays and me about poor malaysians? Cronies can be any race and you said only chinese win tender for gahmen contracts? Semua rakyat kena from corrupt gahmen. not just malays. maybe you are malay or majority malay that's why you see so many poor ones, but trust me. regular chinese and indians are not doing well also.

I didnt say teres no poor minorities. No. I am not exaggerating when i said the poverty gap between Malays and cheena are very wide. Again, i repeat, the Malays are far more poorer than the cheena. Proof me wrong?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me money should be given to those who really need it. Those really poor who cant meet daily necessity. Again, like i mentioned, its only temporarily and not a permanent solution. U sounded like PAP. No freebies. But can tax rakyat.
ok got it. so what's your permanent solution?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah no. I didn't mention taxing anyone anywhere. :smile:

easy to think as a father. If one of your children is not working as hard as the other, is the solution to always give him advantages?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah no. I didn't mention taxing anyone anywhere. :smile:

easy to think as a father. If one of your children is not working as hard as the other, is the solution to always give him advantages?

I will try to help him out. Hes my son. How could i ignore him. If hes lazy i will punish as well as help him out.