• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Orang Asli have less rights than bumiputeras..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When one is in poverty state, no amount of explanation can change their view of the cheena. The moment they step into the taman and see the number of cheena owning those properties, wat do u think in their mind? I am just giving u a scenario. U know what happened to those shops and houses of those rich indon cheena during the financial crisis, no? I dont wish to repeat again and again. Tat may be the verdict. U want it to happen again?

As for the bumi issue, let the politicians handle it. Well, like i said, u go push DAP lah. Now tat DAP in the garment, see whether they have the balls to push thru and abolish Bumi rights.:thumbsup:
Muslims are forbidden to steal and cheat. If see non muslim in big house, muslims must work harder snd smarter to get bigger house.
You are saying its ok to steal, cheat and kill during a turmoil.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scriptures says no compulsion in faith. But muslim disregard the scriptures.
Scriptures does not mention any rituals like praying, fasting, haj, but muslims do this snyway.
Scriptures did not say build mosque but to be just righteous, humble but muslims treat non myslim like dirt in muslim majority countries. Churches burnt, non muslims slaughtered.

Wat if i quote u verses from the Quran and the Hadiths? Then will u stop keep repeating same questions again and again. Move on to other topic lah deh. Every day take thosai and pratah. Jelak lah. :biggrin:

Btw do u blame PAP law/policies when sinkies committed crimes?:cautious:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims are forbidden to steal and cheat. If see non muslim in big house, muslims must work harder snd smarter to get bigger house.
You are saying its ok to steal, cheat and kill during a turmoil.

If u read my post/discussion with nightsafari, i did mention i am just a observer. I even told him i am aware its not fair. U worked hard u deserved to be rewarded. Envy is common in human being being whether ur black, white, yellow or brown. I am just saying it doesnt augers well to abolish the Bumi privileges right now. The poverty gap between the cheena and the Bumis is very wide. But if still insist in abolishing it or demand equal rights like the Bumis, then u are just courting trouble. Tis just an advise. U should know me by now. I will quote from the Quran. So its not right to steal cheat or kill. But u must always remember. Let us not fool ourselves., When one is hungry and poor and no job, dont expect nothing will happen. Again look at history esp Indon riot. Not just indon, it can happened anywhere...even in western xtian countries. Just go google.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. This conversation as far as I am concerned is about what you think and what I think. It is about you and me. You keep dragging politics and DAP into this when I told you I am not interested in DAP or PMD or whatever.

Why not DAP? U can tekan UMNO, no? DAP fighting for ur race, no? They even demand equal privileges in Penang. 90% cheena supported DAP. So their thinking is same as wat cheena think, no?

Politics is about giving people what they want. So I always wanted to know what Malays want because I don't know. Now I do.

I am a Malay sinkie. But have i ever mentioned here wat my demand was? Even in job places, we were discriminated. But i dont make noises here. I dont complain why certain post given to my cheena colleagues when my qualification and experience better than him. Malays are not as demanding as those cheena Malaysian. At least the Indon cheena not as vocal and demanding as the cheena msian.

You've told me 2 solid reasons only in our entire conversation. Chinese have the majority of the nice houses and therefore wealth and this must be corrected you say through privileges. That is all that is relevant to what you and I are talking about. Assuming that other Malays share your opinion, I will tell you I am not in the least bit impressed. If that is what most Malays think, I will recommend everyone to leave to better countries where they can own a house and not be hated despite their race. People like @ginfreely should be warned. Of course, if they go overseas and behave selfishly they deserve to be treated poorly.

I mentioned houses which most cheena owned just as an example. And i know ur an intelligent person. All along u know wat i am trying to tell u. Hope u not feigning ignorance. I will repeat again. Privileges are tere to help the Bumi so tat they can catch up with the Cheena. Quota in Institution. Discount for Bumi so tat they can also owned landed houses just like most cheena do. And i already told u the take up rate handful only. And teres only handful of Bumi lots in a taman. U can go check it up with ur Msian colleagues. I also told u those privileges not meant to be permanent. It should be abolished once the poverty gap narrowed. Now if u ask me personally, of course who wouldnt want privileges right? I no hypocrite. And to be honest with u i ever ticked my Msian relatives off. I told them they are very lucky having those privileges. Please make good use of it and dont be lazy, complacent and to be spoonfed always. But Sinkie Malays not as fortunate as Msian bumis...i told them. Sinkie Malays till have lot to catch up with the cheena sinkies. No special privileges and we struggle real hard in terms of education and seeking jobs.

Ayah very simple lah. If u have two children. One independant..work hard. The other child slow learner..not tat independant. Should u help the latter or let both of them compete each other. No need any help at all.

If I am not welcome, I will leave. Simple as that. After all, why live somewhere where all the neighbours don't like you because of your race? What a stupid reason. And please stop switching tracks to politics. It is nothing to do with me or what I am talking to you about.

Up to hard. I already told u i dont hate anybody. I am just displeased with the MALAYsian cheena....cos of their greed, arrogant and demanding! I havent touch on their daily habits...how they interact with their neighbours. But not relevant to the topic anyway. Btw u dont see me single out Malaysian indian. Why only the cheena Msian. If u bother to ponder....

Anyway, thank you for letting me know your opinion. At least now I am clear on what course I should take.

Opinion? Tat i hate the msian cheena? I cant stop u if u keep thinking tat way.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opinion? Tat i hate the msian cheena? I cant stop u if u keep thinking tat way.
well you yourself has only said those 2 things and when I ask you if you have any other opinions sidetrack and switch to talking about politicians. One big circle and you're still saying the same things and can only draw 1 conclusion.

Oh just a reminder, you forgot to write MALAYsian cheena.

Sure. That's ok. It's your house because it's MALAYsia. Keep it. I'll go find another house we're I'm welcome whether I'm Chinese or not. Have a big house or not. So shallow and materialistic. :frown:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well you yourself has only said those 2 things and when I ask you if you have any other opinions sidetrack and switch to talking about politicians. One big circle and you're still saying the same things and can only draw 1 conclusion.

Oh just a reminder, you forgot to write MALAYsian cheena.

Sure. That's ok. It's your house because it's MALAYsia. Keep it. I'll go find another house we're I'm welcome whether I'm Chinese or not. Have a big house or not. So shallow and materialistic. :frown:

Not all Malays are shallow and materialistic lah. Tink like how some Msian Malays tink. Rambut sama hitam hati lain lah.

Mana ada one big circle. Its u who refuse to accept the fact tat theres a wide poverty gap between cheena and Malays, no?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all Malays are shallow and materialistic lah. Tink like how some Msian Malays tink. Rambut sama hitam hati lain lah.

Mana ada one big circle. Its u who refuse to accept the fact tat theres a wide poverty gap between cheena and Malays, no?
And it's you who has made it a Chinese vs Malay issue. If a person is poor do I have to look at his race to help him? You are creating racial divisions by your own choosing. Must always look at race first? That's the definition of racist.

Must chinese automatically must be rich and arrogant issit? Then what am I? Some kind of alien? The policy screws all non-Malays all the time. Even the poor ones who are nice. I hope that makes you happy.

Keep screwing the non-Malays over. The nice and poor ones will leave soon enough and all you will have left is the selfish arrogant ones who know how to take advantage of the Malays. Like your good friend in this forum. Good solution kawan! :thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And it's you who has made it a Chinese vs Malay issue. If a person is poor do I have to look at his race to help him? You are creating racial divisions by your own choosing. Must always look at race first? That's the definition of racist.

Must chinese automatically must be rich and arrogant issit? Then what am I? Some kind of alien? The policy screws all non-Malays all the time. Even the poor ones who are nice. I hope that makes you happy.

Keep screwing the non-Malays over. The nice and poor ones will leave soon enough and all you will have left is the selfish arrogant ones who know how to take advantage of the Malays. Like your good friend in this forum. Good solution kawan! :thumbsup:

I made it a DAP issue whet u like it or not. Cos they are championing for the cheena. So its not wrong for me to kip mentioning DAP. Cos they made it into a Cheena vs Malay issue. I am not a Malaysian and i am just an observer. Its u who tink i am racist. I did not single out any cheena as racist here. I would have open up lots of cheena thread if i am a racist, no? Hey, even cheena or xtians did some stupid things i dont even bother to open up a thread to discuss. So how can u call me a racist?

U see. Either u feign ignorance or beating abt the bush. I did mention the poor regardless of race, should be given help.

No doubt there will always be some nice and poor ones. DAP should fight for these lot. Not for all cheena especially most who are rich.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made it a DAP issue whet u like it or not. Cos they are championing for the cheena. So its not wrong for me to kip mentioning DAP. Cos they made it into a Cheena vs Malay issue. I am not a Malaysian and i am just an observer. Its u who tink i am racist. I did not single out any cheena as racist here. I would have open up lots of cheena thread if i am a racist, no? Hey, even cheena or xtians did some stupid things i dont even bother to open up a thread to discuss. So how can u call me a racist?

I explained it to you above. Racist doesn't mean have to call names and hantam. Choosing differently because of race is already racist.

U see. Either u feign ignorance or beating abt the bush. I did mention the poor regardless of race, should be given help.

maybe you did, but I didn't see it. but those pro-bumi policies you mention are necessary are specifically racist!

No doubt there will always be some nice and poor ones. DAP should fight for these lot. Not for all cheena especially most who are rich.
Please tell me as you, not DAP. Do you believe that bumi privileges should be kept?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I explained it to you above. Racist doesn't mean have to call names and hantam. Choosing differently because of race is already racist.

maybe you did, but I didn't see it. but those pro-bumi policies you mention are necessary are specifically racist!

Please tell me as you, not DAP. Do you believe that bumi privileges should be kept?

Racist. But it has been agreed upon since Tunku time. Its in the constitution. All parties, all races agreed.

Haiz....of course is pro bumi lah. They are the poorest lot. U dont seems to understand. U tak faham ya. I already post u an example like u having two child. So u totally neglect ur slow learning child and let him compete with those fast learner and intelligent one. U tak mau bantu langusung? Selfish father u are.

OK. I only speak for myself, my opinion. No straight answer. I would say YES. For the time being cos the poverty gap is very wide. Bumi are at the bottom bottom lot,no? Prove me wrong? It would be very selfish of u if u know it may cause chaos but still insist removing it right now. Even DAP dare not push for it. Ever ask why?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racist. But it has been agreed upon since Tunku time. Its in the constitution. All parties, all races agreed.

ok. so if in 1950 is ok. now in 2020 still the same ah? I say NO. Constitution should be changed.

Haiz....of course is pro bumi lah. They are the poorest lot. U dont seems to understand. U tak faham ya. I already post u an example like u having two child. So u totally neglect ur slow learning child and let him compete with those fast learner and intelligent one. U tak mau bantu langusung? Selfish father u are.

on the contrary, I understand too well and have seen it many families. That is why I am going to repeat. Shallow and materialistic. Please tahan saya sekejap. Not trying to insult you, but I have no other way to say it. Everybody is. I try not to be. Maybe you hang around the wrong Chinese and learn their habits.

Kawan, please realise what you are saying. You are saying that your slow learning child is not as good as the fast learner/intelligent one. You are saying that mesti kasihan yang ini kurang pandai mesti bantu lebih. This is where I say you are selfish. Bapak ini sudah sendiri decided what is good and bad? Have you asked the slow child why he is slow? Maybe tak mahu belajar, mahu bikin lain kerja. Kalau gini, mesti mempaksa sampai same as the fast learner. Kenapa? Takut malu atau takut tak dapat rezeki? Please tell me.

OK. I only speak for myself, my opinion. No straight answer. I would say YES. For the time being cos the poverty gap is very wide. Bumi are at the bottom bottom lot,no? Prove me wrong? It would be very selfish of u if u knowing it may cause chaos by removing it now. Even DAP dare not push for it. Ever ask why?
Yah. That's good. What's the point of talking to you to hear some recycled opinion from some BS politician? Why don't I just check the internet for articles?

If bumi at the bottom bottom, what if I suggest race-blind government support? Betul-betul support bukan yang ini bedek "nah 10% diskaun" bullshit. If you are really interested in helping Malays succeed you should re-think how this crap pro-bumi policy is helping Malays fail. No one is a winner with this. The Malays are the biggest loser with existing policies in place. Dig deeper.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok. so if in 1950 is ok. now in 2020 still the same ah? I say NO. Constitution should be changed.

Tats why i asked u, now 2020, hows the poverty gap between cheena and the Malays? Wide or narrow. But u havent answer me but still insist the pro bumi privileges must be abolished now. I still maintain NO. Cannot be abolished now.

on the contrary, I understand too well and have seen it many families. That is why I am going to repeat. Shallow and materialistic. Please tahan saya sekejap. Not trying to insult you, but I have no other way to say it. Everybody is. I try not to be. Maybe you hang around the wrong Chinese and learn their habits.

I have cheena friends, most of them well off. Of course tere were some who were on the poorer side which i had told u in my previous post. I would help them in any way i could. Be it advice or financially (though not much cos i am not rich). Afterall hes my friend.

Kawan, please realise what you are saying. You are saying that your slow learning child is not as good as the fast learner/intelligent one. You are saying that mesti kasihan yang ini kurang pandai mesti bantu lebih. This is where I say you are selfish. Bapak ini sudah sendiri decided what is good and bad? Have you asked the slow child why he is slow? Maybe tak mahu belajar, mahu bikin lain kerja. Kalau gini, mesti mempaksa sampai same as the fast learner. Kenapa? Takut malu atau takut tak dapat rezeki? Please tell me.

As a dad, speaking for myself, i akan cuba bantu anak i yang kurang pandai (lets name A). If i could afford, i will try to get a tutor. I will try every mean i could afford. A is slow, need more attention and more push. But i will still supervise and not neglect the other intelligent child (B) of mine. I do not want both of them to complain and said i pilih kasih. I will explain to both A and B why i am doing tis and tat. Hopefully B will understand why dad is helping and focus more on A cos of his "handicap"..slow learner. Nothing to malu if A ended up as taxi driver or security guard? I had tried my best. Tanggungjawab as a father. If hes lazy cos of his failure only he to be blamed. But fortunately all my children ok lah. Korban i tak sia sia.

Yah. That's good. What's the point of talking to you to hear some recycled opinion from some BS politician? Why don't I just check the internet for articles?

U can always ignore my post if u find it irrelevant.

If bumi at the bottom bottom, what if I suggest race-blind government support? Betul-betul support bukan yang ini bedek "nah 10% diskaun" bullshit. If you are really interested in helping Malays succeed you should re-think how this crap pro-bumi policy is helping Malays fail. No one is a winner with this. The Malays are the biggest loser with existing policies in place. Dig deeper.

I can roughly figure out why the Bumis failed quite bad. Complacent, tidak apa attitude and always expect freebies. Tere were times i ever sinde to my relatives and warned them not to take things for granted. If one day Msia ended up like Sinkieland, only u urself to be blamed. Dont blame the other races.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u read my post/discussion with nightsafari, i did mention i am just a observer. I even told him i am aware its not fair. U worked hard u deserved to be rewarded. Envy is common in human being being whether ur black, white, yellow or brown. I am just saying it doesnt augers well to abolish the Bumi privileges right now. The poverty gap between the cheena and the Bumis is very wide. But if still insist in abolishing it or demand equal rights like the Bumis, then u are just courting trouble. Tis just an advise. U should know me by now. I will quote from the Quran. So its not right to steal cheat or kill. But u must always remember. Let us not fool ourselves., When one is hungry and poor and no job, dont expect nothing will happen. Again look at history esp Indon riot. Not just indon, it can happened anywhere...even in western xtian countries. Just go google.
The race trouble are created by just a few rich bumis who want monopolies in businesses. Like in indonesia and malaysia. There were no race riots in poorer parts of indonesia or malaysia where the poor lives. It only occur in big cities where rich bumis live.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The race trouble are created by just a few rich bumis who want monopolies in businesses. Like in indonesia and malaysia. There were no race riots in poorer parts of indonesia or malaysia where the poor lives. It only occur in big cities where rich bumis live.

I tot most of the business being monopolised by cheena...

Tats why i said if teres no equality then those who are very rich will be targetted by the thugs if teres riot..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can roughly figure out why the Bumis failed quite bad. Complacent, tidak apa attitude and always expect freebies. Tere were times i ever sinde to my relatives and warned them not to take things for granted. If one day Msia ended up like Sinkieland, only u urself to be blamed. Dont blame the other races.
If you are talking about NEP in malaysia, its bound to fail. NEP is a race form of socialism. It will only result in economic failure for all. Not just bumis.
Same thing with affirmative action in education. Resulting in worse graduate and school leavers. Communist China and Russia did not apply socialist policy in their education system where only the best are appointed so their education system and graduates were well trained and able to reform the economy when it mattered.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot most of the business being monopolised by cheena...

Tats why i said if teres no equality then those who are very rich will be targetted by the thugs if teres riot..
Nope. Its now mostly malays. Car distributors, banks, rice importers, independent power plants etc majority under malay control. Chinese have fled as they know the economy will self destruct.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is precisely my point. don't think I am insensitive to the problems Malays face, I treat all the same no matter the skin colour. :smile:

Above, I highlighted all the results/buah from having pro-bumi affirmative action. As long as you have those policies, you will get the results abang sendiri menunjuk. Macam gini bagaimana? The source of the problem is this bumiputra yang pertama ideology which the gahmen is using to control votes. Kalau abang betul betul mahu Melayu maju, then the ideology has got to go. Menampak dengan mata jelas what is the true problem. It's the gahmen, policies and ideology.

I don't say what I suggest is easy, but I think it is the only real solution that is not full of BS.

look. I wish that guy @amransan would come and reply here. He was a new member I was just talking to a few weeks ago on this forum. I'm pretty sure he said he was a dispatch rider. But now haven't reached 50 retired in Australia with two properties after he migrate. Abang, the problem in Malaysia, Singapore and pretty much anywhere in Asia is how they treat different workers differently. No need talk about race. Different job skills enough to discriminate.