• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is this forum filled with China military rubbish???

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's such a turnoff for me when I click into this forum from my favorite list of websites to read. I may not view this site daily or regularly, but 90% of the time I click into here, it's full of China rubbish or some China supremacy threads.

Is this the norm here? While I have nothing against China, but this is Singapore, not China! Goodness gracious...

while it may be a turnoff, you now have access to the thoughts of people you would never normally mix with but share this island with you. useful to know what lies beneath the guy standing next to you. Best of all, you can just not read it.

Chinese chauvinists on this forum are our version of white supremacists in ang moh land. They are both run by the same psychological need to associate with some form of achievement no matter how dubious or false it is in order to elevate their self-perception and self-image.

Try to look past the offensiveness of their writing and instead see that sad/angry person desperate enough to associate with some remote external entity in the hopes of finding meaning in life. You may be surprised at how you feel about it. :smile:

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The piece of FUCKING SHIT PREVIOUSLY know AS SINGAPORE will VANISH and without the world feeling any losses, and be FUCKING ALL FORGOTTEN forever, if idiots like TS never wake up and follow Chow Ang Moh to commute suicide swallowing all that Chow Ang Moh shit.

Up bringing SMLJ no significance at all, only live and death matters.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell this to racist puikia Sam the dickhead...

while it may be a turnoff, you now have access to the thoughts of people you would never normally mix with but share this island with you. useful to know what lies beneath the guy standing next to you. Best of all, you can just not read it.

Chinese chauvinists on this forum are our version of white supremacists in ang moh land. They are both run by the same psychological need to associate with some form of achievement no matter how dubious or false it is in order to elevate their self-perception and self-image.

Try to look past the offensiveness of their writing and instead see that sad/angry person desperate enough to associate with some remote external entity in the hopes of finding meaning in life. You may be surprised at how you feel about it. :smile:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey puikia, u the can type, macam mental doctor knows all cure for mental patient....

Just tell that CAQ go to woman forum lah where he can enjoy kpkb on which shoes to buy...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell this to racist puikia Sam the dickhead...

Hey puikia, u the can type, macam mental doctor knows all cure for mental patient....

Just tell that CAQ go to woman forum lah where he can enjoy kpkb on which shoes to buy...

every racist has the same sort of origin. whether they are for or against one race or another, the root cause is the same. a problem with self-image or self-perception. white supremacist, islamic jihadist, chinese chauvinist, ang moh porlumpar, jew hater, nigger lover, chapati lover, cina babi you name it. all the same problem with themselves. only difference is which side to pick.

my comment not targeting you fyi, but meant to enlighten OP about all racists and not be so angry.

And how do I know this? been both racist myself and the target of racists.

and last time being low self-esteem enough to be racist myself, I know the answer that would have helped me before is not to create more negativity and fighting, but to try to understand others better.

Happy New Year ah tiu! :smile:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I’ve been doing my very best to merge them into the opium and China military thread hoping these thread starters will start such threads there, it’s been years and an endless job.

I’m tempted to simply delete them save the trouble. Think I should do that.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy. Even a char kuayteow food stall cook will get older and retire.

Blame yr boss piukia Sam... he started first targeting Chinese and AMDK and PAP.

He is losing viewers and has to raise up his arse to be poked by us..... dickhead..

I’ve been doing my very best to merge them into the opium and China military thread hoping these thread starters will start such threads there, it’s been years and an endless job.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blamed Tony Chat, Escher, Papsmearer and many among them....

Piukia Sam is the best.... big time stirshit here.... he is the champ...

every racist has the same sort of origin. whether they are for or against one race or another, the root cause is the same. a problem with self-image or self-perception. white supremacist, islamic jihadist, chinese chauvinist, ang moh porlumpar, jew hater, nigger lover, chapati lover, cina babi you name it. all the same problem with themselves. only difference is which side to pick.

my comment not targeting you fyi, but meant to enlighten OP about all racists and not be so angry.

And how do I know this? been both racist myself and the target of racists.

and last time being low self-esteem enough to be racist myself, I know the answer that would have helped me before is not to create more negativity and fighting, but to try to understand others better.

Happy New Year ah tiu! :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blamed Tony Chat, Escher, Papsmearer and many among them....

Piukia Sam is the best.... big time stirshit here.... he is the champ...
tony chat long gone. never seen escher before. papsmearer no point talking...

sam goes 2 ways... but at the end message was meant for OP. ask him no need to be so upset. let other people talk. otherwise whats the point of forum right?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to have a list of these 小粉红 usernames, new posts by them automatically get moved there. :cool:

This is another less obvious one to look out for. Check out his Youtube channel. :wink:

P.S: I hope he/they don't commit suicide when the People's Republic of China implodes. It's coming soon.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
tony chat long gone. never seen escher before. papsmearer no point talking...

sam goes 2 ways... but at the end message was meant for OP. ask him no need to be so upset. let other people talk. otherwise whats the point of forum right?

IMG_20200103_084933.jpg

Right?