• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is this forum filled with China military rubbish???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam goes 2 ways... but at the end message was meant for OP. ask him no need to be so upset. let other people talk. otherwise whats the point of forum right?

There's talking... then there's forum sliding.

https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is still around, no one has left, a chameleon as always...

Tony chat is a legend here.... a FTs jiuhu kia never retire...

tony chat long gone. never seen escher before. papsmearer no point talking...

sam goes 2 ways... but at the end message was meant for OP. ask him no need to be so upset. let other people talk. otherwise whats the point of forum right?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dickhead. This qaa once All about AMDK gunboats bthreads until they become junk gunboats. Dont like u can deleted it and go to woman stuff fit y CAQ favourite.

It's such a turnoff for me when I click into this forum from my favorite list of websites to read. I may not view this site daily or regularly, but 90% of the time I click into here, it's full of China rubbish or some China supremacy threads.

Is this the norm here? While I have nothing against China, but this is Singapore, not China! Goodness gracious...

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy. Even a char kuayteow food stall cook will get older and retire.

Blame yr boss piukia Sam... he started first targeting Chinese and AMDK and PAP.

He is losing viewers and has to raise up his arse to be poked by us..... dickhead..

Oh look, you're lying again

HQi3WoY.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
@tanwahtiu is ok lah.
He only posts the China stuff in his own create threads. So if you dont like it just dont go to those threads. He does not hijack and destroy other threads. Not like you know who.
Happy New Year @tanwahtiu !
waitifuc... when it comes to fucking the AMDK, the fake talent, JBL ...you're indeed the #1 no horse run... neber mind wat others say... just do wat you do best...keep fucking those who deserve to be fuc.. :geek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's such a turnoff for me when I click into this forum from my favorite list of websites to read. I may not view this site daily or regularly, but 90% of the time I click into here, it's full of China rubbish or some China supremacy threads.

Is this the norm here? While I have nothing against China, but this is Singapore, not China! Goodness gracious...

because Sam, the Burmese retard, let certain forumners run riot in here. Includes the nutjob who posts about opium.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
every racist has the same sort of origin. whether they are for or against one race or another, the root cause is the same. a problem with self-image or self-perception. white supremacist, islamic jihadist, chinese chauvinist, ang moh porlumpar, jew hater, nigger lover, chapati lover, cina babi you name it. all the same problem with themselves. only difference is which side to pick.

my comment not targeting you fyi, but meant to enlighten OP about all racists and not be so angry.

And how do I know this? been both racist myself and the target of racists.

and last time being low self-esteem enough to be racist myself, I know the answer that would have helped me before is not to create more negativity and fighting, but to try to understand others better.

Happy New Year ah tiu! :smile:
I am not a racist, I love everyone, regardless of race, language or religion.:cautious::biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go brown nose your fucking maggots maggotess in white and wank while reading your favourite Petir turn you on much more? ??

1578150151300.png

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like who the fuck care about what turn you off?
Or what the fuck turn you on?

1578150276800.png