• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GVGT! How much FASTER is a mighty Huawei phone camera? up to 256X rain drop video (@64X)

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

This my very 1st test during the rain (now raining still as I post) and all the slow moving white dots are water droplets splashing after rain drops fell on my window.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can it make phone calls?
Xi jinping will be tracking my movement and listening to my conversation and reading my messages.

AhLeePaPa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can it make phone calls?
Xi jinping will be tracking my movement and listening to my conversation and reading my messages.

Dotard & Loong listening to you calling your GF and tape your phone sex as you used Gay Phone & Samsung so Same Same.

Either Xi or Dotard / Loong you have ZERO PRIVACY anyway. Choose who you want to let in to share your secret with.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must use my Huawei to film ATB CB peeing and the slow motion of Golden Shower, Dotard love it and he will CUM when I post on youtube!