• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why HWZ so messy?

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
HWZ has a very active forum with members anyhow post here and there. It is like a chat room with posts in almost every few seconds :eek: especially in the Eat-Drink-Man-Woman section,
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/forumdisplay.php?f=16

It is so messy, very very hard to browse the thigns there. Everyone just dump posts anyhow.
Is this forum manned by the FTrash? I know one of the Admin is a ah neh. Anyone know of their history?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's your gripe?

The reason why there's so many posts is cause it's popular. It's easily one of the largest forums in sg.

It's a good way to get news and everyday happenings in sg.

There's also many topics to discuss and of course u can meet them for gatherings yes and there are gals to meet too.

Unlike this place where everyone is too cool and too rich to go for a meet up and of course afraid to get caught the isd. :rolleyes:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HWZ is owned by SPH & your gahmen.

What u post over there & here (if you're anti PAPee poster)

and

Whats your nick over there & here, BETTER NOT REVEAL for your own safety or ISD will chia u lim kopi.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HWZ has a very active forum with members anyhow post here and there. It is like a chat room with posts in almost every few seconds ...

It is so messy, very very hard to browse the thigns there. Everyone just dump posts anyhow. ...
u been 2 a hardware shop b4 anot? ...

if u haven, go 2 1 n look c look c ...

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
HWZ has a very active forum with members anyhow post here and there. It is like a chat room with posts in almost every few seconds :eek: especially in the Eat-Drink-Man-Woman section,

It is so messy, very very hard to browse the thigns there. Everyone just dump posts anyhow.
Is this forum manned by the FTrash? I know one of the Admin is a ah neh. Anyone know of their history?

Hou mai dogs.
Why r chiu doing there?

Chiu must understand their lang b4 chiu can tok cock.
Chiu tink is messy but there r ppl think ish organised chaos.

Notch simple chiu nose to understand their lang & tok lidat.

:p :biggrin: :p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hou mai dogs.
Why r chiu doing there?

Chiu must understand their lang b4 chiu can tok cock.
Chiu tink is messy but there r ppl think ish organised chaos.

Notch simple chiu nose to understand their lang & tok lidat.

:p :biggrin: :p
:rolleyes: :confused:

ah ... chiu! ...

excuse me! ... :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's your gripe?

The reason why there's so many posts is cause it's popular. It's easily one of the largest forums in sg.

There's also many topics to discuss and of course u can meet them for gatherings yes and there are gals to meet too.

Unlike this place where everyone is too cool and too rich to go for a meet up and of course afraid to get caught the isd. :rolleyes:

THere are also racist post here. Very disgusting.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is manned by sinkies, what do you expect? Good quality management? IN your dreams..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's your gripe?

A problem I find with the site is that after surfing for awhile, I can't navigate any further, seems to freeze up. Must quit my browser to free up the memory & then its ok.

With the various "political" discussions that goes on in Sammyboy, anonynimity is a prudent thing have, to avoid the ISD thingy :biggrin:

On the pro-PAP side, it would be embarassing for the PAP truth brigade to expose themselves :eek:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
A problem I find with the site is that after surfing for awhile, I can't navigate any further, seems to freeze up. Must quit my browser to free up the memory & then its ok.

This is user problem.....not site problem.
Gotch marnie, pls upgrade ur com.

Moi ish using iMac, with FireFox 3.10....ish no problems de.

:o :( :o

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't you find the people there all like small kids? I don't know about you all but I find them small bo liao thing also post, reply a few words also post for the sake of posting..

I agreed with you that HWZ is a popular site among sinkies cos they can't find other similar site similar. Without it all the small kids there will be 'homeless'. :biggrin:

And yes I think one of or the admin is a kek leng and I don't like being under a '2-header' thats why I prohibit myself there. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is user problem.....not site problem.
Gotch marnie, pls upgrade ur com.

Moi ish using iMac, with FireFox 3.10....ish no problems de.

:o :( :o

Have encountered the same problem more than once & its always with HWZ.
Not encountered this problem in Sammyboy or other sites. Haven't really looked into this problem because I only visit HWZ when theres a computer show coming.

I'm using an older ibook G4 with 10.3.X. Don't dare use my more powerful PC running XP, because don't want to risk catching something :smile:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's your gripe?

If that forum is so popular, what are you doing in this forum?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you find the people there all like small kids? I don't know about you all but I find them small bo liao thing also post, reply a few words also post for the sake of posting..

I agreed with you that HWZ is a popular site among sinkies cos they can't find other similar site similar. Without it all the small kids there will be 'homeless'. :biggrin:

And yes I think one of or the admin is a kek leng and I don't like being under a '2-header' thats why I prohibit myself there. :biggrin:

Jah_Rastafar_1 supports that forum even though one of the admin is a kek leng. What is a kek leng by the way?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
HWZ is owned by SPH & your gahmen.

What u post over there & here (if you're anti PAPee poster)

and

Whats your nick over there & here, BETTER NOT REVEAL for your own safety or ISD will chia u lim kopi.

SPH Dogs!! want to own this forum too.

I have 3 dogs now and love them dearly. I call them Makapa, Kojakbt and Jah_Rastafar_1.