• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious HWZ Edmw is really is lousy forum.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/hwz-mods-number-1-issue-me-warning-for-what.6817546/

Anyhow give points. Wanna open forum cannot take the heat. Like that convert into a serious forum so no more such postings.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's the most popular stinky forum, so they abuse their privilege

owned by SPH, which means pap-piglets own that forum

in the same way, pap-piglets also abuse their position having eliminated all oppies systematically and funny thing is stinkies - because they are majority chinks - actually approved of it never having opposed it.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fuck that forum lah, I don't even bother with it. Sinkieland is already shitty enough, why do people join a shitty forum that's a virtual sinkieland? Words like : self inflicted, score own goal, LPPL come to mind.:biggrin:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's the most popular stinky forum, so they abuse their privilege

owned by SPH, which means pap-piglets own that forum

in the same way, pap-piglets also abuse their position having eliminated all oppies systematically and funny thing is stinkies - because they are majority chinks - actually approved of it never having opposed it.

Knn really those mod can abused their rights. They dun like who then they will have personal agenda against that fellow. The mod is like emporer there. U scold or say anything about them will get banned..

U see Sam Leong Kenna scolded so many times he also boh chup.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more you complain about the Fuckwarezone forum here, the greater my suspicion that you're one of their (SPH?) shills trying promote their shitty forum, and trying to siphon some web traffic from here. :wink:

SPH is totally irrelevant as a company, probably one of the worst GLCs ever. And no, 'private' companies do not parachute SAF generals in to be a CEO. :cool:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The more you complain about the Fuckwarezone forum here, the greater my suspicion that you're one of their (SPH?) shills trying promote their shitty forum, and trying to siphon some web traffic from here. :wink:

SPH is totally irrelevant as a company, probably one of the worst GLCs ever. And no, 'private' companies do not parachute SAF generals in to be a CEO. :cool:

1664729175382.png