• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do we call indian people "keling kia, ah neh"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oops i shouldnt be talking to anyone (even though this is an open forum) lest i be accused of 'joining a gang'

:biggrin: One look at that keling's stupid reasonings again. That's why its nick is psycho83. We're having a chat here and now we're part of a gang? Forvendet is helping him but that's not a gang?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i made a comment to jah in post #47

yes, thats because they can't even stand the sight of their own women and childred. all of these shitskins were whacked before by their own kind when they were kids. its a vicious cycle.

jah didnt even respond to me, instead it was that keling.

now having been embarrassed to admit he's a keling, he starts screaming that we are ganging up on him.

these kelings are so sensitive because they are embarrassed to be a keling that they will scream racism even if you call them indians.

ultraviolent

bros out there..pls realize that some of the brainiest ppl/professionals out there are 'kelings' afterall.. they may be the ones(doctors & lawyers) saving ur family members lives in the operating theatre or in court..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i made a comment to jah in post #47

jah didnt even respond to me, instead it was that keling.

now having been embarrassed to admit he's a keling, he starts screaming that we are ganging up on him.

these kelings are so sensitive because they are embarrassed to be a keling that they will scream racism even if you call them indians.

Racism when they are simply called what they are? Actually i did respond to you on post#52. Anyway you should check out post #73 and #75. It kept on editing posting #73 and in fact many of its posts. It changes its words like a snake with forked tongue.

I wonder what else they will scream racism at? Oh yes did you see the post by received by kings on the shit skins staring at ang moh women in sentosa? You know what the skin was complaining that was racist? He complained that the women were racist cos they didn't like the skins to stare at them. That's racist? In short blaming the women for not liking kelings to stare at them but preferring fairer men to stare at them. That's the type of racism these skins complain of.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no such thing as no racism. Otherwise, there wouldn't be differentiation of races to begin with. It's normal that Chinese slur Malays, Malays slur Indians, Indians slur Chinese round and round. Otherwise, what does race mean? Racism is healthy in the preservation of races. Unless, we don't want to differentiate races.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no such thing as no racism. Otherwise, there wouldn't be differentiation of races to begin with. It's normal that Chinese slur Malays, Malays slur Indians, Indians slur Chinese round and round. Otherwise, what does race mean? Racism is healthy in the preservation of races. Unless, we don't want to differentiate races.

In theory yes this is perfectly normal and acceptable. Yet is this the situation in real life? Definitely not. In the real world only the chinese are held responsible for writing or saying anything "bad" no matter how factual and real it is on other races. Mind you it's just writing or using words and it's even milder in real life obviously compared to cyberspace but the problem is no matter how small it is other races and even some chinese get so offended. Call someone a keling kia even if that's what they are called in dialect and somehow it's a death sentence for this person IF he happens to be a chinese doing it.

Sure of course these m&ds and shit skins insult chinese and call them names. Yet somehow it's ok for them to do it. They always play the victim card. You would think that m&ds and shit skins are being hung, robbed and raped when you hear their complaints. Yet in reality what type of "racism" do they face? Not even physical violence or slurs just perceived small slights. Like auntie didn't smile at him in the shop cos the auntie is a racist. Check out the latest claim by keling extraordinaire received by kings on racist accusations. The women in sentosa suntanning were racist cos they didn't let those keling shit skins stare at them but chose to leave in disgust. If it were a bunch of china workers doing that would any chinese claim it was racist if the women left. Definitely not.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mind you it's just writing or using words and it's even milder in real life obviously compared to cyberspace but the problem is no matter how small it is other races and even some chinese get so offended. Call someone a keling kia even if that's what they are called in dialect and somehow it's a death sentence for this person IF he happens to be a chinese doing it.

How come I'm a Chinese calling them keling kia and huan kia for decades receive no death penalty?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come I'm a Chinese calling them keling kia and huan kia for decades receive no death penalty?

Did u call them that in their face before?

Check out this thread then. Why is this thread so long? Cos some ppl are so butt hurt from being called keling kias and claim racism this and that.

Can you tell me with a straight face that it's perfectly ok to call them keling kias? Obviously these buggers are over reacting.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng asks ramseth, "do u still remember the joo chiat racial riot incident? just bcoz of some misunderstanding...the whole kampong was painted red in blood. u want that to repeat?"

Last edited:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes. its only racism if the other party gets offended (due to their lack of self esteem).

take me for example. u can call me chink, slitforeyes, wadever. it doesnt bother me one single bit and i wouldn't start jumping and crying racism when called that.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did u call them that in their face before?

Of course, in their faces. They call me Cina or Ah Beng in my face too and we all laugh. My favorite was Apunehneh when walking my niece when she was just two-three years old. When she was naughty and jumpy and I saw Indian neighbor passing by, I said out loud I'd give you to that Apuneheh if you don't behave. The Indian neighbor then made a scary face to her. She was shocked into crying. The Indian neighbor laughed and I laughed. She quiet down and behaved. BTW, the Indian guy was my brother's colleague and drinking buddy. Frankly, I wouldn't advise anyone trying that with unknown Indians or other races. Open up your heart and mind to know them first. Then let them know you. Then all the supposedly racial insults become jokes we all laugh about.

Last edited: