• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do we call indian people "keling kia, ah neh"

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the chinaman you are talking about?

Tan Howe Liang (simplified Chinese: 陈浩亮; traditional Chinese: 陳浩亮; pinyin: Chén Hàoliàng; born 5 May 1933 in Shantou, Guangdong, China) is a weightlifter

P.s Im talking about True blue Sinkie chinks, Not some chinaman.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol, Why should i answer to an ignorant dumb fuck if he is so fucking stupid to analyze and observe. Come on dont play school yard politics, I believe you are better then that.

Btw... Who is your local born sinkie who won a silver...

Shit skin again lying like a loser. He didn't know your race hence he asked you. What's so difficult to tell him? You called him cheena bukit and he admits with pride yup i'm chinese. What about you? So afraid to admit your shit skinned race twisting and turning. Psychologically you have admitted you are ashamed of your race.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skin again throwing smoke bombs. What's so difficult to tell another forummer your race? Lonewolf was asking you not me. Open your bloody eyes skin, you're not that infamous yet.

as everyone can read, it wasn't easy for him to admit that he's a keling. bet he's regretting it now.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
as everyone can read, it wasn't easy for him to admit that he's a keling. bet he's regretting it now.

Talk cock, Another one talking bullshit.. No one is ashamed of being called an Indian.. You forgot we are more proud of being Indian then a Chink is being a Chink.. Its pretty much shows that you cant walk on your own and have to re-sort to talking bullshit to try to get ahead.. Whats new? Lol ..You can do better to counter.. Why ran out of bullets?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Summary so far: 2 losers forvendet and psycho try their best to put down chinese. Yet fail again. Forvendet says that sports the chinese win at are not real sports. :rolleyes: Ignoring that the sports he calls real sports are also not dominated by his kind. Psycho as his name suggests even puts the usual negative shit his kind indulge in on the chinese. Next thing he'll be calling the chinese shit skins.

Anyway proven to be wrong next change the rules. Now the chinese have to come from singapore and not china. Why? How else to win the argument?

Even with the unfair rules in place loses again. After all the highest sporting achievement won for sg is from a chinese that represented singapore and won an olympic silver medal for singapore and up to date still the only olympic medal for singapore. Shit skin thus has to change the rules again and again slithering like a snake.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup like he called you cheena bukit and chink. You just said yup i'm chinese. Anyone can see you're proud to be chinese. You don't need to pretend to be some fake ang moh mixed breed or go around in circles trying to wear the butt skin of another race on your face.

Anyway he's full of BS editing his posts again and again and on top of that boasting about his imaginary exploits on cyberspace.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Summary so far: 2 losers forvendet and psycho try their best to put down chinese. Yet fail again. Forvendet says that sports the chinese win at are not real sports. :rolleyes: Ignoring that the sports he calls real sports are also not dominated by his kind. Psycho as his name suggests even puts the usual negative shit his kind indulge in on the chinese. Next thing he'll be calling the chinese shit skins.

Anyway proven to be wrong next change the rules. Now the chinese have to come from singapore and not china. Why? How else to win the argument?

Even with the unfair rules in place loses again. After all the highest sporting achievement won for sg is from a chinese that represented singapore and won an olympic silver medal for singapore and up to date still the only olympic medal for singapore. Shit skin thus has to change the rules again and again slithering like a snake.

LOL who is the snake that is trying to slither around? haha. Sorry but your chinks and your kind have already been put down, you can only resort to personnel attacks.. Hahaha.
After trying to show off that a chink won a silver to only find out he was born in China. hahaha, now he is trying to talk his way out.

You got only your own kind to back you up... But we got The malays, Indians and others who are constantly fucking around with you. :biggrin:

CHEENA BUKIT ORANG MAIN BUSUK

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup like he called you cheena bukit and chink. You just said yup i'm chinese. Anyone can see you're proud to be chinese. You don't need to pretend to be some fake ang moh mixed breed or go around in circles trying to wear the butt skin of another race on your face.

Anyway he's full of BS editing his posts again and again and on top of that boasting about his imaginary exploits on cyberspace.

lol.... End of the day, That is just your thoughts.. You like assuming.. But who confirm? Your fellow kaki lang that is getting thrashed around with you? wahhaha.. Come on mate.. You obviously got nothing left to say so you resort to personnel attacks.. Come on.. Dont be so shallow.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you need each other to back up one another? Cowards. Like i said b4..CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES SO MUST JOIN GANGS. LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL who is the snake that is trying to slither around? haha. Sorry but your chinks and your kind have already been put down, you can only resort to personnel attacks.. Hahaha.
After trying to show off that a chink won a silver to only find out he was born in China. hahaha, now he is trying to talk his way out.

You got only your own kind to back you up... But we got The malays, Indians and others who are constantly fucking around with you. :biggrin:

CHEENA BUKIT ORANG MAIN BUSUK

If tan liang howe has a local chinese name and he won a medal for singapore not china. You see why does a shit skin like you need to change the rule? Cos you're a slimy snake. Similarly if it was an indian man that won the medal for sg but he was born in india you wouldn't play by your own rules. You would claim him shamelessly.

You're a low life shit skin that's what you are.

Oh now you have a coalition of other races backing you up? Um shit skin you see how you contridict yourself when you wrote that? Didn't you write in your earlier posts that your kind is very garang and fight alone but now you claim you have others backing you up? So it seems you're the coward claiming that others back you up?

Go and worry about your dark skinned keling kind and m&ds that actually hate you btw.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you need each other to back up one another? Cowards. Like i said b4..CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES SO MUST JOIN GANGS. LOL

I'm having a convo with him on how stupid and shameless you are. See you're proving me to be correct. FYI your shit skins join gangs too usually gangs run by chinese. LOL.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
If tan liang howe has a local chinese name and he won a medal for singapore not china. You see why does a shit skin like you need to change the rule? Cos you're a slimy snake. Similarly if it was an indian man that won the medal for sg but he was born in india you wouldn't play by your own rules. You would claim him shamelessly.

You're a low life shit skin that's what you are.

Oh now you have a coalition of other races backing you up? Um shit skin you see how you contridict yourself when you wrote that? Didn't you write in your earlier posts that your kind is very garang and fight alone but now you claim you have others backing you up? So it seems you're the coward claiming that others back you up?

Go and worry about your dark skinned keling kind and m&ds that actually hate you btw.

Wow trying to snake around, Looks like i have hit a nerve.. Hahhaa.. Looks like someone is burning and have to resort to lying and bullshitting to save himself.!!! whahaha.

Ok i done abusing and insulting you.. Continue to bark. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol.... End of the day, That is just your thoughts.. You like assuming.. But who confirm? Your fellow kaki lang that is getting thrashed around with you? wahhaha.. Come on mate.. You obviously got nothing left to say so you resort to personnel attacks.. Come on.. Dont be so shallow.

Personnel attacks?? Bad english aside weren't you the one calling me a whole host of names? A typical snake like you can actually make claims like that with a straight face proves time and time again you're a true snake.

There's nothing to assume. It's just a fact you're ashamed of your race.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow trying to snake around, Looks like i have hit a nerve.. Hahhaa.. Looks like someone is burning and have to resort to lying and bullshitting to save himself.!!! whahaha.

Ok i done abusing and insulting you.. Continue to bark. :smile:

waaaaaaa lost the fight liao so need to leave. Of course like an arrogant skin still continues to boast while its ass is being kicked.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personnel attacks?? Bad english aside weren't you the one calling me a whole host of names? A typical snake like you can actually make claims like that with a straight face proves time and time again you're a true snake.

There's nothing to assume. It's just a fact you're ashamed of your race.

:biggrin:, Done with you.. You got nothing left so you resort to pesonnel attacks.. Ok see you on the next thread.. Go have a cup of coffee and breath in/out Breath In/out. You can get your dignity back another day.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

thats a typical keling for you.

"INDIAN AND FUCKING PROUD!!!" what a joke.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin:, Done with you.. You got nothing left so you resort to pesonnel attacks.. Ok see you on the next thread.. Go have a cup of coffee and breath in/out Breath In/out. You can get your dignity back another day.

Post #152 i thought u said you were leaving? How come you still stay to get abused with personnel attacks? How many times do you need to lie?

So how many times do you want to make personnel attacks?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats a typical keling for you.

"INDIAN AND FUCKING PROUD!!!" what a joke.

It must have taken that keling all his courage to actually admit he's a keling after all. Imagine that after so many posts and posting in capital words somemore. Sure that proves its really proud to be a keling.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm having a convo with him on how stupid and shameless you are. See you're proving me to be correct. FYI your shit skins join gangs too usually gangs run by chinese. LOL.

talking to you means i'm backing u up? thats how these lying kelings talk. always lying and exaggerating.

show me which posts I made which was backing u up or defending u.