• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are the Aussies doing so badly at the London 2012 Olympics?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you in the toilet? If yes, please...quick, look into the toilet bowl, you would find your own image and self-esteem there.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanx for your comment. i do not disagree with your posts. firstly, labor govt problem especially juliar gillard. they cut funding. secondly, aussies r way too lazy and laidback. thirdly, young aussies like to drink and get drunk. fourthly, lack of athletes in this country bc lots of sports channels are paid. hence, the kids are not exposed to sports except rugby and cricket. overall, australia is a backward country produced lazy, laid back and drunkard athletes instead of hard working and ambitious athletes. who is to blame! the LABOR govt - Juliar Gillard

You and your JG :p

But seriously, the tennis culture is wayyyy different in Sydney as compared to melbourne.

Kids in Melb are crazy about tennis, thanks to the Aus Open. Tennis Clubs are in every suburb, and all you need to pay is an annual membership (ranging from $70 to about $200, with the exception of a few prestigious clubs like Kooyong, Royal South Yarra and of course Tennis World @ Melbourne Park) and you get a key to gain free access to the tennis courts! :biggrin:

What I've heard about Sydney is that there are only commercial tennis centres available, i.e. you have to pay per hour to hire a court, like in Singapore. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Very little in terms of community tennis involvement there.

Soccer is big in Melbourne too due to the Greek/Italian & other European descendants in melbourne. A lot of soccer hooliganism at the stadiums due to over-enthusiastic fans.

I guess its really different in Melb and Sydney.

P.S. you forgot footie!!! How could you forget footie!! oh wait.. sydney only has the swans..:p oh and I just saw the Giants(?) new team?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admit what? Oh, that you're a vindictive prick over trivial and childish tit-for-tat? I'm pretty sure in real life, you're a failure and misfit.
Correct me if I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
8ot7m.jpg

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!!! USA is dope country. Shame on you.

China rules. :cool:

Shame on him u idiot. What has it got to do with me? Don't u know how to read? Done wrong and be penalized and let his team mates take over. What's the problem? :rolleyes:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your reply better be a good one otherwise if u are looking for trouble, u will get it. :rolleyes::biggrin:

I'm so scared. Threatening me in cyberspace? What can you do, other than getting your clones to zap? :rolleyes:
Shame on you for supporting dope country USA. No problem at all, for you're a loser.

NWM, YOU WIN. Keep snorting that pot, Delpopolo, you're wasted. LOL!!

China rules!!!

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm so scared. Threatening me in cyberspace? What can you do, other than getting your clones to zap? :rolleyes:
Shame on you for supporting dope country USA. No problem at all, for you're a loser.

Sure. Adios to u. Becareful what u wish for. Quick. Get your clones and cronies to boost up your points. It won't help because it is a 2400m race and i will let u take the lead first and come from behind to win by 10 horse length. That's the only way to deal with trolls like u. Heheh look at your post below. Debate?? :eek::rolleyes:

Vb8vf.jpg

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a load of bloody shit from the troll itself. Wake up and stop promoting my ancient posts, retard.

I'm a chameleon, donch you know by now, STUPID!!!

Game Over for you liao. Your only consolation is to get all your clones to zap, as if this is something to be proud of, loser. LOL!!!

I shivered when you threatened me, I was waiting for something fabulous from you. CHEY!!! Like dis niah, I thought what.

What a bloody anti-climax. Go suck some dicks @CP lah, TROLL!!!

:rolleyes: *wink* *wink*