• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wants a Chatroom here.. or you think it is a good idea to have a chatroom here

Do you want a chatroom here?

• Good to have a chatroom. Love to chat with other sinkies

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Nope. Sinkies are too ball-less to have any chat.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Who wants a Chatroom here.. or you think it is a good idea to have a chatroom her

hi there

1. tonny!
2. a big nope.
3. no way!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Who wants a Chatroom here.. or you think it is a good idea to have a chatroom her

I think going to fail.
Later PAP and Opp cursing each other.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tony ah later the chat room only you lurking in there how?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

A shout-cast would be more appropriate

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think going to fail.
Later PAP and Opp cursing each other.

The chatroom can be set up to allow private and sane chat for human being in private chat area. Those non-human sinkies can killed themselves in the public chat area.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

let's have a chatroom. why not.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

You go join irc.galaxynet.sg or something loh.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have been asking Ah Leong for more than 2 years liao, he said no.

Tonychat, can you suck his dick? maybe he will listen to you, LOL

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

wah changed girls again ah?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You got to do a poll to check if the masses agreed to it. I will not even agree to it if only one person ask for it. I did asked boss last time and he did open a chatroom but the response was not that good. Now, need to do forum market research to check if it is viable to open it again. If you like a chatroom, pls vote at the polls, this will give everyone here a rough idea if a chatroom is welcomed in the forum.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got to do a poll to check if the masses agreed to it. I will not even agree to it if only one person ask for it. I did asked boss last time and he did open a chatroom but the response was not that good. Now, need to do forum market research to check if it is viable to open it again. If you like a chatroom, pls vote at the polls, this will give everyone here a rough idea if a chatroom is welcomed in the forum.
You go find my thread about Java chatroom lah, I think its a good idea especially before GE or World Cup, but Ah Leong prefer his seatless bicycle.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You go find my thread about Java chatroom lah, I think its a good idea especially before GE or World Cup, but Ah Leong prefer his seatless bicycle.

I am not sure if the chatroom can allow the forum to share the space for content. The chatroom free up space for those unwanted quarrels in the forum since chatroom do not store content. But this is just one side of looking at it, it really depends on the nature of the masses here. Anyway, if the majority loves a chatroom, why not then. But the boss is still the one who decide if he wants to set it up.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please find a nice corner where dogs can lick your oily cheebye on the quiet. Tiu Leh Kor Chao Hai Hum Kar Chan!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha...............
Later there will be word of war between U and the DOG.
Clinton with everyone else...................