• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who says all sinkie charbo are SPG sluts like buibui Kirsten han? Cherylene says no to AMDK!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone like Kirsten who is working so hard to make Singapore a better place.

B24F498D-D715-47FB-8558-E19BE9121A3E.jpeg
0419A796-DD2F-4136-A50A-CABFBB7E4B29.gif

Last edited:

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat, stir shit, sleep, eat, stir shit, sleep. No wonder your Wife fat like teletubby. Lucky Malaysia don’t have this type of jiakliaobee.
Hey bro Malaysian, her full bodied figure must have got you going. I understand the feeling but please keep your emotions to yourself. Kirsten is mine.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, her full bodied figure must have got you going. I understand the feeling but please keep your emotions to yourself. Kirsten is mine.

You have have the whole piece of lard to yourself. I guarantee no one will fight with you over her.