• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who says all sinkie charbo are SPG sluts like buibui Kirsten han? Cherylene says no to AMDK!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on Cherylene's description of her idea of an ideal date, I have a hunch she's the type who wants variety, rather than being beholden to a particular ethnicity. :wink:

At least until the time she thinks she has had her fun and wants to settle down, of course. :cool:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, indeed she is. Admit it.

D2E19E8E-516A-4A1E-AF50-8677EEBAE1A5.jpeg
FF7BFB97-948B-4F6E-B8BB-AD66B2868074.gif

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bui bui Kirsten.
But maybe she is a super fuck then some dead ducks on bed.

Ride his man sun rise to sun down. make his man cum non stop.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bui bui Kirsten.
But maybe she is a super fuck then some dead ducks on bed.

Ride his man sun rise to sun down. make his man cum non stop.
Hey congo9 bro, I'll take it as a compliment on the latter statement. It meant I have endless sexual energy when I meet the right partner and that's indeed a fact. By the way, she's I take it as you meant beauty Kirsten rathe than bui bui.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey congo9 bro, I'll take it as a compliment on the latter statement. It meant I have endless sexual energy when I meet the right partner and that's indeed a fact. By the way, she's I take it as you meant beauty Kirsten rathe than bui bui.

You can't impregnate her as she is Jolovan's lover!

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh fucker what happened to the freedom of expression you and your fat fuck murderer and terrorist supporter Wife Kirsten han have been supporting? Why are you not practising what you two fuckers are preaching?

View attachment 57247
Hey Annunaki bro, you don't seem to fully understand the concept of freedom of speech Kirsten and I have been pushing (and yes I had offered her tons of suggestions for all her presentation). We encouraged the government to empower people to do their own fact-checking and conduct their own analysis, which can strengthen public trust. It can also tackle the issue of fake news and disinformation campaigns, which can thrive in an information vacuum. I personally wrote these quotes and I'm very happy to let Kirsten use them in her interviews and her session with the Select Committee. She did brilliantly.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, you don't seem to fully understand the concept of freedom of speech Kirsten and I have been pushing (and yes I had offered her tons of suggestions for all her presentation). We encouraged the government to empower people to do their own fact-checking and conduct their own analysis, which can strengthen public trust. It can also tackle the issue of fake news and disinformation campaigns, which can thrive in an information vacuum. I personally wrote these quotes and I'm very happy to let Kirsten use them in her interviews and her session with the Select Committee. She did brilliantly.

Fuck you and your fat fuck wife’s freedom of speech. The two of you and paedophile amos Yee can go fuck each other in the ass.

364D9B81-AF26-4802-86F4-7901734A9525.jpeg
4FC6B528-2B35-4665-9EA6-78F474C25203.jpeg

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both of you. You asshole.
Hey steffychun bro, look who's talking. I think everyone here knows you're the asshole in this argument. Attempting to put down someone like Kirsten who is working so hard to make Singapore a better place and here you are, keyboard warrior.