• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who says all sinkie charbo are SPG sluts like buibui Kirsten han? Cherylene says no to AMDK!

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agreed... this AMDK really got no standard and that is why need to marry SPG Slut Kirsten Han !!!
Hey bro Anton, I don't think you got yourself a good catch anyway. For all you know, your wife was a public toilet before she was married to you. At least I'm assured Kirsten was a virgin till we were married

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, I tried to be polite but you're a fucker. You won't want to try my Scottish rage

Fuck you loser got balls you message me meet outside and show me your cheebye Scottish rage.

B9C34439-D643-4132-A0ED-CD7D95925A75.gif

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PAPsmearer is also a SPG. - Sarong Party Guy. PAPsmearer like Ang mor charbos, PAPsmearer cannot lie. hehehhheheheh

1555577434376.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Greenwich condo? Disappointing location for a high SES ang mo FT.

Aspen Heights or Parc Sophia should have been the minimum acceptable standard. :biggrin:

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mo fuck, you owned the entire Greenwich condo? Chao cheebye want to jio sinkies but no balls give unit number.

View attachment 57186
Hey Annunaki bro, do you think an an imbecile like you? There are so many stalkers who are interested in getting close to my beautiful, talented wife and I post my unit number here? You must be a stalker too. Crazy fucker

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greenwich condo? Disappointing location for a high SES ang mo FT.

Aspen Heights or Parc Sophia should have been the minimum acceptable standard. :biggrin:
Another low SES boy trying to educate me on what is high SES? Unless you stay in a condo you are just naming these condos to impress Kirsten and me.