• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who says all sinkie charbo are SPG sluts like buibui Kirsten han? Cherylene says no to AMDK!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is so kissable.

5953260C-5D41-4A9C-8161-CDC5509D8E63.jpeg
EFE78976-5502-4306-B31B-E843FD63AC75.gif

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, thanks for the reminder. Kirsten constantly remind me of this too but gulbed down 2 big Mac whenever we go McDonald's. She is so cute whenever she does that.

Only 2 Big Macs? Looking at her size I thought your fat Kirsten can at least down 4 Big Macs in one go.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 2 Big Macs? Looking at her size I thought your fat Kirsten can at least down 4 Big Macs in one go.
Hey bro Malaysian, no way Kirsten can down 4 Big Mac at one go. She had ever tried 3 but she could not finish all too I had to help her with a quarter of it.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, no way Kirsten can down 4 Big Mac at one go. She had ever tried 3 but she could not finish all too I had to help her with a quarter of it.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Semaj2357 bro, Kirsten's pudenda is definitely one of the sexiest I have ever eaten but it is not for sharing.
having eaten it and if the pancake pudenda is your food of love, plough on. have it all - nothing for me pse :sleep:
good of you to assist fat kirsten digestively, in pounding the quarter of it :sick:

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
having eaten it and if the pancake pudenda is your food of love, plough on. have it all - nothing for me pse :sleep:

good of you to assist fat kirsten digestively, in pounding the quarter of it :sick:
Hey Semaj2357 bro, you are missing out on many fun for not having a full bodied gorgeous beauty like Kirsten.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Semaj2357 bro, you are missing out on many fun for not having a full bodied gorgeous beauty like Kirsten.
nah, don't think so as fatfugs are too slippery when wet and the wobbly bits takes up too much space.
preference for those that have the right proportions - as the closer the bone, the sweeter the meat :thumbsup::inlove:

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah, don't think so as fatfugs are too slippery when wet and the wobbly bits takes up too much space.
preference for those that have the right proportions - as the closer the bone, the sweeter the meat :thumbsup::inlove:
Hey Semaj2357 bro, you are definitely missing out on the beautiful music of flesh slapping flesh. Not to be boastful but I do understand the other end of the fun. Boning boney girls are fun too