• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who got $200 SG bonus like me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
only a big cannon and neighbour from hell will get so high over $200 bonus....

if an average sinkie family spends $3000 a month on family/household expenses, the SG Govt oredi collected $180/month in consumption taxes
from them..... on top of all this, starting Jan 2019, monthly utilities bills will go up 5% average, public transport fares will go up 2-3%...

in layman term, the SG Govt is only taking sinkies for a ride to hor-lan.....
dumb ass like you, so called super accountant can't even figure this simple arithmetic... only know how to KPKB, day in night out
Don’t act blur ok obviously it’s not the amount that matters but the kick that I get out of slapping you ccb Malaysian condescending bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t act blur ok obviously it’s not the amount that matters but the kick that I get out of slapping you ccb Malaysian condescending bastards.
And these condescending bastards now say getting $200 is nothing worth mentioning and yet they were so damn sure I cannot get. That’s how fast these shameless bastards change their words.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Said “Make mistake just admit” @AhMeng get caught already not just don’t admit mistake but spew more ccb lies of me from sucking cock to butterfly. That’s how shameless hypocrite liar criminal bully ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
$200.. high until like dat !!.... if next year, cheng-who gives $2000... think you'll strip naked and run round your estate .. :biggrin:
Of course i am happy to get $200, this is what I get after quarter century pay and pay taxes. No chance to get a cent of grant buying hdb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Ccb Malaysian dogs here @sweetiepie @musashi @AhMeng @rotiprata @glockman after I prove myself $200 SG bonus and prove them NO SG bonus pretending to be sinkies then what happened? Ccb Malaysian dogs just ignore and repeat and accuse whatever they want to accuse me based on hot air. Exactly the same ccb pattern as ccb Malaysian government to accuse Spore based on hot air. Even if you prove them to the centimeter right on our water territory these ccb league people will still continue to accuse others based on hot air because the problem lies with these gangsters aggressive bullies, not Spore and not me.