• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who got $200 SG bonus like me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
21B06D0D-73CB-4E37-901F-BB5376799035.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this will be your income $28k to $100k. Not bad income huh for a retired accountant cum landlord?
KNN smelly cb don't think my uncle don't know you have no income jobless and get $300 and a forced to retire in jb whore house lao cb and been a useless accountant previously that got sacked for being a slut KNN you are useless and a pest to the society KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN smelly cb don't think my uncle don't know you have no income jobless and get $300 and a forced to retire in jb whore house lao cb and been a useless accountant previously that got sacked for being a slut KNN you are useless and a pest to the society KNN

4B9E7EF6-4164-4F94-BE3A-E8960D1CB762.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? That’s ccb Malaysians. Not nice not kind evil ingrate bastards that insult you poor after I spent few hundred ringgit on them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? That’s ccb Malaysians. Not nice not kind evil ingrate bastards that insult you poor after I spent few hundred ringgit on them.
Lol should be few hundred thousands ringgit on them. I am really not that fantastic an accountant but many people got to count on me to clear their shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt any of the Oppo supporter earns more than $100k here. If yes, why are they whining incessantly?!
LOL you could be right. Selfish sinkies if they earn above 100k will be keeping their mouth shut. Unlike me that is oppo supporter since day one regardless of how much I earned and I did pay income tax for above 100k income before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL you could be right. Selfish sinkies if they earn above 100k will be keeping their mouth shut. Unlike me that is oppo supporter since day one regardless of how much I earned and I did pay income tax for above 100k income before.
Ya I am special Singaporean indeed in every way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh but I am no longer an oppo supporter. Selfish sinkies that not only didn’t lift a finger to help but joined with foreigners to trample me can go to hell together with the mudland dogs that boast of feeding me to the snakes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie now post yours ok? Oh you can’t because you are ccb Malaysian Cantonese slut calling me aka you are a smelly slut that is not Spore citizen.
Why went so quiet and no post @sweetiepie? Aren’t you so damn sure of me getting $300? Well everything that you are so damn sure of me is just a ccb lie to cover your ccb crimes on me.