• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who got $200 SG bonus like me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
or is it another of your One & Only disease ? only you receive $200 ? phua cb lang

See everyone? Isn’t this exactly what this ccb Malaysian slut said. Only she is fit to get $200 or $100 and I get $300 woh. Now kena slappped a liar come and accuse me said that. That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have the widest cb hole.
you have bow leg
you have dry hand
you have sleep apnea
you hear firecrackers
you suck cock while sleeping
you are one & only special singaporean
See everyone? That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Get caught a liar and spew more ccb lies of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lao cb you thought my uncle is like you with low iq KNN post your lao cb virgin cb with the $200 then entitle to open cb mouth
Why should I? You and ccb kt latha and all the ccb Malaysians use ccb mouth and I got to post my cb photos here. That’s how self entitled and shameless ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either that or get $300 low income earner insulting me one even if it is a sinkie traitor dog!
Oops all quiet no one dare to post his Sg bonus here because all those insulting me poor are either mudland dogs pretending to be sinkies or low income earners themselves while looking down on me!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I am modest person lah so my income is on the low end of that range LOL
you are a lao cb with bow leg. lao cb with bow leg are very calculative and have very smelly cb. sometimes they pretend to don't know direction and look for young man to ask but wanted to suck their cock is their motive.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a lao cb with bow leg. lao cb with bow leg are very calculative and have very smelly cb. sometimes they pretend to don't know direction and look for young man to ask but wanted to suck their cock is their motive.

Post your Sg bonus then come and talk ok ccb Malaysians pretending to be sinkies here get caught and still so shameless open ccb mouth to spew more ccb lies of me. Cuntonese whore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post your Sg bonus then come and talk ok ccb Malaysians pretending to be sinkies here get caught and still so shameless open ccb mouth to spew more ccb lies of me. Cuntonese whore!
And still got cheek to ask me to spread my cb! That’s how ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you are a ccb Malaysian son of whore liar that’s why.
@AhMeng dare not even post his Sg bonus and yet got the cheek to demand I post my polis report. Hey do you son of whore @AhMeng know how serious it is to make allegations of Malaysian polis receiving bribes? You think everyone is like you with ccb mouth open only all kinds of ccb lies of me and call that entertainment and no need to take responsibility? Anyway post your SG bonus if not don’t open your ccb mouth ok ccb Malaysians pretending to be sinkies here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan why you dare not post your self claimed $100 Sg bonus here? Because it’s either $300 or you are a mudland son of whore that’s why.