• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who got $200 SG bonus like me?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these ccb Malaysian chinese traitor dogs and filthy Indians dare not even post their SG bonus to prove they are sinkies while demanding me to post everything from cb photo to polis report to prove what I said. That’s how ccb Malaysian criminals are damn disgusting and self entitled.
with all the self pwn informations gathered and simple considerations and analysis - you are a lao cb bow leg slutty cuntard aka worthless

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
with all the self pwn informations gathered and simple considerations and analysis - you are a lao cb bow leg slutty cuntard aka worthless
What info did I self pawn? I seldom talked about my life troubles but there is nothing that I cannot let people know or talk about and so I am talking now, understand you worthless ccb Malaysian cuntonese slut calling me one?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these ccb Malaysian chinese traitor dogs and filthy Indians dare not even post their SG bonus to prove they are sinkies while demanding me to post everything from cb photo to polis report to prove what I said. That’s how ccb Malaysian criminals are damn disgusting and self entitled.
Worthless ccb Malaysian criminals indeed that dare not even post their SG bonus photos and yet so self entitled to ask me to post everything to prove what I said and my cb photos to prove I am not a slut that they accused me of. That’s how ccb Malaysians criminals are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now where are those condescending bastards that were so damn sure said I cannot be income taxpayer? Come here and admit your mistake. Do mistake just admit. LOL @AhMeng does this sentence sound familiar to you? It should as you just said it few days ago to me in my Lawrence WONG thread.

Need more proof that I am income taxpayer for quarter century? Go google youselves ok what is the minimum assessable income level for income tax.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now where are those condescending bastards that were so damn sure said I cannot be income taxpayer? Come here and admit your mistake. Do mistake just admit. LOL @AhMeng does this sentence sound familiar to you? It should as you just said it few days ago to me in my Lawrence WONG thread.
LOL @AhMeng just appeared in another thread but did not come here to admit his mistake. That’s the difference between high class and low class people. Low class condescending ccb Malaysian bastards like @AhMeng only know how to preach to others but never practise whatever they preach themselves!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL @AhMeng just appeared in another thread but did not come here to admit his mistake. That’s the difference between high class and low class people. Low class condescending ccb Malaysian bastards like @AhMeng only know how to preach to others but never practise whatever they preach themselves!
@AhMeng do mistake just admit. Your own words ok. Why no come here to admit your mistake? In fact it’s much more grave than a mistake. It’s called an insult based on false hood and not honest mistake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@AhMeng do mistake just admit. Your own words ok. Why no come here to admit your mistake? In fact it’s much more grave than a mistake. It’s called an insult based on false hood and not honest mistake.
Wait for these condescending liar bastards to apply whatever they preached might as well wait for sun to come out from the west!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tenor.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait for these condescending liar bastards to apply whatever they preached might as well wait for sun to come out from the west!
This applies in every facet of these ccb Malaysian bastards life. Complain government corrupted lawless thieves whatever when the citizens are exactly the same just that they don’t have the power to do to the same level!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame shame shame ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore @AhMeng. You are proven to have every characteristic of ccb Malaysians condescending bastard, liar, thief, slanderer, harasser, hypocrite, preach but no practise self righteous prick.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame shame shame ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore @AhMeng. You are proven to have every characteristic of ccb Malaysians condescending bastard, liar, thief, slanderer, harasser, hypocrite, preach but no practise self righteous prick.
Ccb Malaysians that always accuse Singaporeans for looking down on them are the condescending criminal bastards themselves. Just like my ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours from hell that asked me to go back to my hdb.