• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which guy would you choose for your sister?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is something interesting from another forum. I've modified it to make it more fun.

This is the original version. Any additional information comes later:

---

If you sister has these 3 guys chasing after her, which would you prefer her to choose as boyfriend or hubby?

1) An Ah Sia Kia. His family ish quite rich : own a company which makes a $5m profit every year and they live in a bungalow and he drives a Mazda RX7. Ok looking and has a care-free, easy life character. He is one of the 2 sons in the family and will be managing his family business with his brother when his dad retires in 15-20 years' time.

2) A Government overseas scholar who has just finished his overseas studies at Cambridge and now working in the government sector with great career prospects. He ish a little short at 1.68cm, bui bui at 70kg and quite boring to be with and talk to.

3) An Ah Beng Kia who is very handsome and very popular with girls and your sister likes him most because he is also very enjoyable to be with. (edit : she loves him) Although he may be the next Andy Lau, he is contented with a job paying $1.5K-$2K per month and is hardworking in his job, hoping that he will be getting $2.5K per month by the time he reaches 30 and $3K per month when he is above 35 years old.

nowsday still got match-making meh? u over expired liao.:biggrin:
anyway, she may take all 3 of them or none of them at all.
up to her mah.
anyway, me no sister leh.:rolleyes:
if i got sister sure keep her to myself lor.

Last edited:

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
choose me...i am a mixture of all 3...i lead a carefree life...graduated with cambridge O levels and earn 1.5-2k per mth....

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would tell her this:

Marry number 1 for a few years to see if you can tahan him. If cannot, divorce and get some money out from it.

Then if you got enough money, marry number 3 loh.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you re rich, not boring and behave in a way girls love you, you will be like this man:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFsgLQWdgVY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFsgLQWdgVY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all this talk is premature.
Can post sister photo here ?
Skali she look like Ho Ching when younger or pui pui one.... (1)(2) or (3) also impotent right away.... LOL!

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bleeding obvious here is that your god sister is quite attractive.
The tragic is that (To me) she is unable to make a choice is because its not really what she wants.
Her ideal I suspect is to ultimately wait out for a good-looking english educated guy. Not exactly an obnoxious robin leong ABC kind but the pierre png mold. Am i hitting a g spot here? :biggrin:

Singapore is infested with cheena bengs and she perhaps need that leap away from this and hence the hesitation to choose within that sphere of this self destructive culture. you cant blame her unless she is really an ah lian whos just cock teasing the situation.

A little hint - go to places where ppl of better culture are and then make a better choice. Not this dilemma.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone who thinks a chick should marry a chicko based on love is delusional. love doesn't last a month when the guy is broke. if the chick needs a good fuck, there are always dicks around for a quickie.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking chow chee bye stupid shit-skin.

fuck you! shit skin like yourself no chance ok. hahaha. :oIo::oIo:

hey i think i kind of like a little ah bengco trolling around me. It means I hit a sweet spot.

For your info I am an english speaking nonya guy, you know the wonder hit chinese drama series your ah lian girls like to watch and fantasizes about.

it kind of amuses me that with your vocab challenged background you think that involving yourself here in an english-medium forum you somehow might elevate your ah beng status. Well, its really an embarrassment and adds that element of hypocracy to your race and creed. Its better you keep quiet and be humble and learn how to express yourself before becoming a bigger fool with every KNN CCB retort.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its ok, I can brush you aside with ease. Dont you have other vocabs, no class man.

How a about a little intro of your background? Are you tang liang hong's love-child or stooge? A shemale ah bengco? that will be hilarious. your ah lian gf must have left you for someone like me i bet.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queen, from your choice you seem to be a very driven and efficient person. A bit unapologetic in the pursuit of excellence perharps but your frank reply is pretty refreshing.

Wanting your sister to be well taken care of isn't being selfish, infact lots of siblings in this world hope to see their brothers/sisters doing worse off than them. Your heart is certainly in the right place there.

Some siblings just don't get it and i guess they won't believe it, probably after i pass on would they realise, i love my family more than i would ever love material things.

Frankly, for me it's not so much about loving my family. I'm afraid of "burden", financial and emotional. I may be the youngest in the family, but if any of my elder siblings not do well, I'm going to feel very uneasy and I'll have to spend most of my time trying to "fix" that burden. The uneasiness is made worse by the fact that I'm not doing well myself. So if the rest of my family members are doing well, even if they're selfish, at least they don't pose a problem to me. I can save my energy and worry for myself.

Cat (1) is not automatic choice for me. In fact, with details of moral character omitted from all the 3 options, it's impossible for me to arrive at a decision. The description "Ah Sia Kia" tends to give the impression that the person is good for nothing (unable to weather storms etc.) except that he is born with a silver spoon. The term used is in itself biased. Which is why I need to have more details of moral character.

Essentially, I'm looking for wisdom, righteousness, courage, self-discipline and compassion in a man, or any man. The reason why Cat (3) is automatically disqualified is because he is likely to be lacking in the area self-discipline. As for Cat (2), courage is also likely to be missing since everything in his career has been mapped out. Courage is nurtured in an environment of fear, and without fear, courage can never be born. The fear of uncertainty is what I have in mind, and if your career is well mapped out the element of uncertainty is reduced to the minimum.

Last edited:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bleeding obvious here is that your god sister is quite attractive.
The tragic is that (To me) she is unable to make a choice is because its not really what she wants.
Her ideal I suspect is to ultimately wait out for a good-looking english educated guy. Not exactly an obnoxious robin leong ABC kind but the pierre png mold. Am i hitting a g spot here? :biggrin:

Singapore is infested with cheena bengs and she perhaps need that leap away from this and hence the hesitation to choose within that sphere of this self destructive culture. you cant blame her unless she is really an ah lian whos just cock teasing the situation.

A little hint - go to places where ppl of better culture are and then make a better choice. Not this dilemma.

Robin Leong is super gross. Actually, Pierre Png was god sister's (aka Candy) kindergarten school mates. He was a scaredy cat the girls love to tease. Nice boy though. :biggrin::biggrin: He was cuter when he was a kid!

Speaking of looks, god sister has the hots for Harrison Ford (6 days 7 nights, NOT Star Wars) and Robert De Niro (Analyse This, NOT Raging Bull). No she doesn't have the hots for angmoh guys, but if she really had to choose some looks she likes. Simon Yam & Chow Yun Fatt aren't too bad either, but really, she doesn't like the
actor kind of look.

You guys are missing the point!! It's about the emotional landscape of the three guys and my god sister. I'm going to post more details later. Boss is calling me. :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is something interesting from another forum. I've modified it to make it more fun.

This is the original version. Any additional information comes later:

---

If you sister has these 3 guys chasing after her, which would you prefer her to choose as boyfriend or hubby?

1) An Ah Sia Kia. His family ish quite rich : own a company which makes a $5m profit every year and they live in a bungalow and he drives a Mazda RX7. Ok looking and has a care-free, easy life character. He is one of the 2 sons in the family and will be managing his family business with his brother when his dad retires in 15-20 years' time.

2) A Government overseas scholar who has just finished his overseas studies at Cambridge and now working in the government sector with great career prospects. He ish a little short at 1.68cm, bui bui at 70kg and quite boring to be with and talk to.

3) An Ah Beng Kia who is very handsome and very popular with girls and your sister likes him most because he is also very enjoyable to be with. (edit : she loves him) Although he may be the next Andy Lau, he is contented with a job paying $1.5K-$2K per month and is hardworking in his job, hoping that he will be getting $2.5K per month by the time he reaches 30 and $3K per month when he is above 35 years old.

hi there

1. what, the gal is two years old or what, and needs some legal guardian!
2. wake up & smell the coffee.
3. she is old enough to make her decision which of the guys to bed with.
4. just stay clear!
5. even if she gets the wrong guy, she learns something from it too, and moves on.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a bit difficult to understand. It's impossible to imagine an Ah Beng Kia who lacks ambition in life and yet can be considered very handsome.

A man's character goes hand in hand with his looks. Unless the man belongs to the enlightened category, in which case he thinks little of money and material comfort, it's impossible to visualize a man who is unambitious and yet handsome. Unambitious is another word for lazy. When the man is young, the laziness within is often obscured by his youthful looks. When the lustre of youth fades, the laziness that has been hibernating all this while will rear its ugly head. Isn't this the reason why Yang Libing decided to part ways with Li Nanxing ?

Well, you can be unambitious and yet handsome. In that case, the cause of your not being ambitious is not laziness, but enlightenment. A man who is enlightened speaks with plenty of salt (in his words). You're likely to be in the mold of Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, or even Buddha.

Handsome is like a lamp. When you're lazy or lacking in wisdom and knowledge, you're like a lamp with a beautiful lamp skin (Bengkish good looks), but no light within. It's the moral character that is going to make the lamp shines brightly. When the lamp is bright, it will outshine the lamp skin, and will truly serve the purpose of a lamp.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one i agree,so you married?

Handsome is like a lamp. When you're lazy or lacking in wisdom and knowledge, you're like a lamp with a beautiful lamp skin (Bengkish good looks), but no light within. It's the moral character that is going to make the lamp shines brightly. When the lamp is bright, it will outshine the lamp skin, and will truly serve the purpose of a lamp.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
choose the guy that is 4 or 8 years her senior and dump the guys that is 3 or 6 years her senior. no horse run.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok to have dumb and idiotic discussion here but to have stupid juvenile thread but yet trying to act/be smarter (e.g. by trying to keep people in suspense) than it is bleah.

No wonder noone is interested in this primary school thread. Try STOMP or HWZ.

Hull Bodoh. I have a job in real life ok? Not like the old unemployed uncles posting here. There are many things to settle in the office these few days and it's been a busy time. :cool:

I'm not trying to keep people in suspense. :rolleyes:

Besides, this is a real life problem and Candy really needs advice. So I'm taking time out to help her articulate her thoughts. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hull Bodoh. I have a job in real life ok? Not like the old unemployed uncles posting here. There are many things to settle in the office these few days and it's been a busy time. :cool:

I'm not trying to keep people in suspense. :rolleyes:

Besides, this is a real life problem and Candy really needs advice. So I'm taking time out to help her articulate her thoughts. :smile:

They better think hard as she has to compete with Thai, vietnam, malaysia, indo, to have guys in sinkieland. but if she globalised, ang mor is aplenty.

My unsinkified fren told me that a lot of smart unsinkified guys do not want to married sinkie girls, there are a lot. she dunno why. By the way, my this fren is from KL who work in sinkieland. Yes a FT. he he.