• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where to buy receipt printer

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The printer is too big. The purpose of this receipt printer is to print 4-d numbers and hand it over to punters. My friend is collecting 4-d.

Hahaha! You shouldn't talk about such illegal activities here!

Anyway, you can get at Sim Lim Square 6th floor. There are a couple shops selling Point of Sales stuffs, including receipt printers.

Goh Meng Seng

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think funan have also, that big store that sell office equipment. but i am not 100% sure, because i never bought such thing before.

there is also something call yellow page.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The printer is too big. The purpose of this receipt printer is to print 4-d numbers and hand it over to punters. My friend is collecting 4-d.

Goh Meng Seng got lobang for various illegal 4D or illegal horse racing or illegal football betting receipt machines and softwares. Contact him. :biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your friend jiak-beh-pio... Which is goot. :eek: In peesai land i encourage its citizens to walk the crooked path since we have a corrupted gahmen (leegalized corruption), but if you die its your own business. :eek:

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your friend jiak-beh-pio... Which is goot. :eek: In peesai land i encourage its citizens to walk the crooked path since we have a corrupted gahmen (leegalized corruption), but if you die its your own business. :eek:

Haha!, yes he jiak beh pio in international waters lar.