• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are they when the indons are bullying Singapore?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are self righteous. you are unprincipled.

Indon is going to attack SG? you are rumour mongering

why are singaporeans who disagree with the pap's stand on this and choose to stand on their principles branded shameful by you?

Am I? Please don't put words in my mouth which is what you have the tendency to do.:rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be ways the authorities will device to prevent money from leaving, but it is impossible to prevent people from doing what they want to do. Many Singaporeans and Malaysians have relatives across the border, there will be people movement, many need to travel across for work/business, there will be people movement. With this, there will be money flow. Any restrictions (eg. 3/4 tank) only causes inconveniences. The gov't both sides should work to improve the facilitation of two-way flow of people and goods.

As for the crime stuff, increase the number of jobs, the crime rate will fall. All gahmens in the world should remember this.

Cheers!

This fear is being fanned & used to scare Sporeans. I remember some politician claiming that JB has plenty of muggings & car jackings.
I think the intent was to keep Sing$ from escaping Spore:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody bullied Singapore. It's just that certain PAP politicians 贫嘴 and made unnecessary comments over the issue.

Obviously, PAP shills such as navigator667 do not understand this. They only know how to post propaganda from astroturf sites on Facebook to smear the dissidents. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fear is being fanned & used to scare Sporeans. I remember some politician claiming that JB has plenty of muggings & car jackings.
I think the intent was to keep Sing$ from escaping Spore:wink:

I really think it was done to stir up patriotic propaganda in order to distract from the failings of the PAP govt domestically.

Next year is the 50th year of getting kicked out of Malaysia, there's the SG50 project going on now, and LKY is on his last legs. You need something to get the sheeple's minds off their daily troubles. :wink:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappy dogs are trying to stir up patriotic sentiments in Sinkies to stand up for Sinkapore. Think we're stupid ?

We are already so badly screwed by the pappy dogs themselves here, why the fuck would we care about how other countries are being insensitive towards us ?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappy dogs are trying to stir up patriotic sentiments in Sinkies to stand up for Sinkapore. Think we're stupid ?

We are already so badly screwed by the pappy dogs themselves here, why the fuck would we care about how other countries are being insensitive towards us ?

Yes. the pap has betrayed singaporeans and favoured foreigners. The foreigners have successfully invaded Singapore without having to fight because of pap's policies.

Singaporeans shd remain focused to regain SG from the foreigners. Leave the rhetoric with the Indons to the pap dogs.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. the pap has betrayed singaporeans and favoured foreigners. The foreigners have successfully invaded Singapore without having to fight because of pap's policies.

Singaporeans shd remain focused to regain SG from the foreigners. Leave the rhetoric with the Indons to the pap dogs.

If there's any talent these pappy dogs has, it's definitely THE ART OF DIVERSION.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody bullied Singapore. It's just that certain PAP politicians 贫嘴 and made unnecessary comments over the issue.

Obviously, PAP shills such as navigator667 do not understand this. They only know how to post propaganda from astroturf sites on Facebook to smear the dissidents. :rolleyes:

Repeated by their fuckturds here like jubileecheebyemouth

They should gargle with stuff from unflushed toilet bowls.
Good for their complexions as well.
And good as presents for their mothers for not having aborted them

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother navigator666,wow,you single out all anti-PAP workers to fuck,one very clear stroke,how do you know they do not write about this?I saw some comments in TRS,etc,God bless.

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly this whole saga has really nothing to do with PAP gov as the confrontation is between Indonesia and Malaysia. It should be the Malaysian gov who should be protesting.

Secondly why PAP never protest against Japanese PM visit to Yasukuni Shrine on so many occasions if national esteem is so important to them?

Thirdly if the 2 marines were really 'terrorists' ultimately responsible for the bombing, why would LKY sprinkle flowers on their graves? Can you imagine Obama sprinkle flowers on Osama's grave?

a lot of fluff and bullshit being propagated by the PAP.....i suspect the old man cannot last any longer and they have to call for elections very soon............ anyone giving odds that it will be within 18 months???

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shameful is what I call it when our country is having a dispute with our giant neighbour, we want to bring the country down because of hate of the ruling party. This is the time to forget internal squabbles and be united. When there is a war, and you don't want to defend, your family will suffer. our females get rape, our fellow Singaporeans get killed. I hope it will not happen but our jealous neighbours are watching and waiting to see our cohesiveness weaken before they attack. Stay vigilant.

Suddenly we are talking about unity and cohesiveness when Sinkieland has long been invaded without firing a single shot. :rolleyes:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. Why worry about the four columns (Indonesia) when the fifth column (FT) is already here courtesy of the PAP?

I am more worried of the foreigners here now than the Indons. Did you read of my experiences with a PRC guy and a Malaysian?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly this whole saga has really nothing to do with PAP gov as the confrontation is between Indonesia and Malaysia. It should be the Malaysian gov who should be protesting.

Secondly why PAP never protest against Japanese PM visit to Yasukuni Shrine on so many occasions if national esteem is so important to them?

Thirdly if the 2 marines were really 'terrorists' ultimately responsible for the bombing, why would LKY sprinkle flowers on their graves? Can you imagine Obama sprinkle flowers on Osama's grave?

Sounds right, what is the difference between the Japan PM shrine visit and Indon vessel naming after two killers? Are they not same in nature - honouring killers? This government is selective in expressing disappointment and protest over such issues.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main point is those 2 'terrorist' was buried in a proper cemetary and LKY laying a wreath to honour them proves that the PAP are traitors themselves. So there is no sympathy for pap with regards to this matter.

I really think it was done to stir up patriotic propaganda in order to distract from the failings of the PAP govt domestically.

Next year is the 50th year of getting kicked out of Malaysia, there's the SG50 project going on now, and LKY is on his last legs. You need something to get the sheeple's minds off their daily troubles. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have other agenda. What bully?

Heard of whoever move first die? keeping quiet and see LHL wayang first and btw it is LHL problem and with his $M dollars salary he is to take charge.