• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are they when the indons are bullying Singapore?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree (shrug), but our historical relationship with the Indonesians have been written and this new issue will be added on to it. The PAP is now standing on shaky ground and if they were to fall, all of us will fall with them. Pray they will not fall.

Back to the issue of the opposition's silence. Is this their style that when issues affecting Singapore and Singaporeans, they will sit back and ruminate? Should they not lend a voice to show either their displeasure or approval?

LHL is definitely a wimp and definitelee not a strong leader. He will only make statements when the issue is no longer a hot topic.

So far WP has been doing a good job within their constituencies, though once in a while they face some fixing from the pappies. They did bought up some relevant issues during Parliament, however there's very little they can do to make any changes.
If you are referring to this issue here, i would not encourage anyone other than Foreign Affairs Minister or the PM himself to make any comments.
WP's performance is very much dependable on pappies' performance. The ball is in pappies' court. If the pappies feel that WP is mediocre, they have to ask themselves why they lost a GRC to them last election. Unfortunately, they chose not to do so.
As for Pinky, the standard of the whole cabinet was brought down to make him a "superior" leader.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that NS should be extended to 4 years. After all, we live in dangerous and unstable times in the middle of a Muslim sea.

Singapore's place in SEA is really like Israel in the Middle East and Japan in Northeast Asia. Always walking on a tightrope, and yes, I don't trust either Malay neighbour. My suggestion is keep good diplomatic ties with strong allies that stand in the name of democracy, the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jubilee1919

I agree but in such a time, I do believe Singaporeans will be united. Maybe a few would fake Singaporeans will be joining the neighbors but the majority will be on their fellow Singaporeans side. Most Westerners I know have sympathy and seen Muslim genocide before. Even Asian world powers will be for Singapore. Still, the people are angry at the cowardly politicians that run Sg, so sometimes the language is like that.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
they claim to be helping singaporeans but when we are bullied by other countries... all so quiet.

1656357_627016244002350_105865392_n.jpg

Why should they bother to come to the aid of Paper general who Cant Sing?

He's the one who created the shit he should might as well cleaning up himself.

It's a PAP downfall!! so what the Indon have their battleship name after Harun or Ahmad or Ismail ??

does it hurt answer is "NO" who the hack cares??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@jubilee1919

I agree but in such a time, I do believe Singaporeans will be united. Maybe a few would fake Singaporeans will be joining the neighbors but the majority will be on their fellow Singaporeans side. Most Westerners I know have sympathy and seen Muslim genocide before. Even Asian world powers will be for Singapore. Still, the people are angry at the cowardly politicians that run Sg, so sometimes the language is like that.

^
Look at all the newly registered ones giving their opinions. :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@jubilee1919

Sinkees have NO issue with the Indons naming the ships. But the PAP goondus have to stir up a hornet's nest. For goodness sake, that issue was many decades ago. That issue had been laid to rest. It is history. So why did Kee Chiu raise it? To score political points, of course.
Talk about sensitivity. Where was the sensitivity when LKY denied Suharto's plea to hang the two Indons? Suharto was trying to right the ship and LKY wasn't helping him at all. What choice Suharto had to keep peace there but to honour the two dead Indons, courtesy of LKY.

This is not us versus the Indons. It is us versus the PAP. Give all male sinkees access to their weapons and you can see the outcome.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singapore's place in SEA is really like Israel in the Middle East and Japan in Northeast Asia. Always walking on a tightrope, and yes, I don't trust either Malay neighbour. My suggestion is keep good diplomatic ties with strong allies that stand in the name of democracy, the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan.

New Zealand can't even defend itself. Fat lot of good that would do.

Australia doesn't give a shit.

Japan, Korea and Taiwan have no vested interests in sinkieland whatsoever.

The only hope is Uncle Sam but chances of them intervening physically are extremely low.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Zealand can't even defend itself. Fat lot of good that would do.

Australia doesn't give a shit.

Japan, Korea and Taiwan have no vested interests in sinkieland whatsoever.

The only hope is Uncle Sam but chances of them intervening physically are extremely low.

in other words, it is timely for PAP to treat sinkie nicer and don't dream of pinoy and tiong to protect sinkie land.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
in other words, it is timely for PAP to treat sinkie nicer and don't dream of pinoy and tiong to protect sinkie land.

The PAP don't care about Singapore. All politicians are a self serving lot. They're in it for themselves not the country.

When the time comes, they'll be gone.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappy dogs are trying to stir up patriotic sentiments in Sinkies to stand up for Sinkapore. Think we're stupid ?

We are already so badly screwed by the pappy dogs themselves here, why the fuck would we care about how other countries are being insensitive towards us ?

I agree scarly they overplay their fucking hand and kena exposed by the Indonesians to have nothing more than a couple of jepun aces (lky and prataman) then this country is fucked.......

this is no trifling issue.... letting dumbasses run riot in the sensitive geopolitics of this region is unneccessary and fucking dangerous .... like someone mentioned before....all it takes is for indonesia to make a sidedeal with the US on their airbase here and then the carnage begins......

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP don't care about Singapore. All politicians are a self serving lot. They're in it for themselves not the country.

When the time comes, they'll be gone.
finally some honest sensible words which represent the thoughts of many here.
hahahahhahahaaaaa....................

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkapore got itself into this mess ...it was part of a larger country but LKY's ego couldn't be fulfilled, so he engineered sinkapore's departure from the federation. When you credit LKY, remember that he created the mess. Sinkapore is not liked by the neighbouring countries, including Thailand, is because of LKY's foreign policy as well.
What democracy we have? Those countries wouldn't give a damn about this tiny dot. Fat hope if you think the US will defend this tiny dot.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees have NO issue with the Indons naming the ships. But the PAP goondus have to stir up a hornet's nest. For goodness sake, that issue was many decades ago. That issue had been laid to rest. It is history. So why did Kee Chiu raise it? To score political points, of course.
Talk about sensitivity. Where was the sensitivity when LKY denied Suharto's plea to hang the two Indons? Suharto was trying to right the ship and LKY wasn't helping him at all. What choice Suharto had to keep peace there but to honour the two dead Indons, courtesy of LKY.

This is not us versus the Indons. It is us versus the PAP. Give all male sinkees access to their weapons and you can see the outcome.

the Indons started it first. the PAP have to make some noise about it. they simply can't entirely ignore it.

so LKY shouldn't have hung the two Indons then ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
finally some honest sensible words which represent the thoughts of many here.
hahahahhahahaaaaa....................

I'm talking all politicians not just the PAP.

WP, NSP, SDP etc are all the same. People go into politics because it's an ego trip and they harbor visions of power and grandeur. It is never about serving the country. It is always about fulfilling a need to push personal agendas.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, come on, you specifically mentioned PAP.
You are truly spineless, not standing by what you said.
Are you kopiuncle?????