• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are they when the indons are bullying Singapore?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm talking all politicians not just the PAP.

WP, NSP, SDP etc are all the same. People go into politics because it's an ego trip and they harbor visions of power and grandeur. It is never about serving the country. It is always about fulfilling a need to push personal agendas.

you always said the PAP's leaders are no self-serving politicians, and the selfless PAP care about the interests of the nation above all else. you have to be consistent in your opinions.

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP don't care about Singapore. All politicians are a self serving lot. They're in it for themselves not the country.

When the time comes, they'll be gone.

For once you are talking some sense... PAP will run for their lives the minute shit hits the fan and the gravy train comes to a stop.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you always said the PAP's leaders are no self-serving politicians, and the selfless PAP care about the interests of the nation above all else. you have to be consistent in your opinions.

I said that the PAP is the best of the best and they will lead Singapore to new heights.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this was what you wrote

The PAP don't care about Singapore. All politicians are a self serving lot. They're in it for themselves not the country.

When the time comes, they'll be gone.

this is what you twisted yourself

I said that the PAP is the best of the best and they will lead Singapore to new heights.

now proven, you are just another arsehole, no different from kopiuncle. hahahahhahaaaa............

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this was what you wrote

now proven, you are just another arsehole, no different from kopiuncle. hahahahhahaaaa............
Bro, That's me lah. Cheapo leongsam now under cutting market rate. I lowest bid to post shits but very pai tan jiak.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traitor dog jap translator without dignity can do anything

Actually if Indonesia or Malaysia does invade, Singapore better hope that Japan does give even a little aid when they need it. 1 Japanese fighter is better than 100 Indonesian or Malay ones. LKY doing what he can to survive since he knows which hand feeds him and the hands that keep him in power. He needs the power to control those feeding him. :smile:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Zealand can't even defend itself. Fat lot of good that would do.

Australia doesn't give a shit.

Japan, Korea and Taiwan have no vested interests in sinkieland whatsoever.

The only hope is Uncle Sam but chances of them intervening physically are extremely low.

But New Zealand's tech is much better than whatever the m&ds have invented and can mustre. They've got nothing TBH. Mudslimes depend on these countries for weapons and ammunition. All they have to do is stop the trade and starve them. The average Kiwi soldier is worth at least 1000 m&ds. But Uncle Sam leads the flock. And all those nations depend on the shipping lanes that Singapore and Indonesia share. And which Indonesia or Malaysia threatens to block in the event of a war. To be honest, Indonesia or Malaysia isn't powerful enough to withstand even 2 fighters from either nation and I doubt they'd have the courage to fight once the US condemns Indonesia's invasion.

The important thing is Indonesia has to invade and start the war. That's what I'm talking about.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually if Indonesia or Malaysia does invade, Singapore better hope that Japan does give even a little aid when they need it. 1 Japanese fighter is better than 100 Indonesian or Malay ones. LKY doing what he can to survive since he knows which hand feeds him and the hands that keep him in power. He needs the power to control those feeding him. :smile:

Don't be fucking stupid lah.. You think the Indons and Mat land got nothing better to do than to invade this tiny snort island..???

You really swallowed hook line sinker all this propaganda shit by the PAP who loves to drum up the fear factor of Spore being invaded by our neighboring countries..

What do you mean Lau Cheebye doing what he can do to survive..??? Being a Jap dog at the expense of thousands innocent dead Chinese whose Jap bullet riddled bodies were washed up by the waves at Tanah Merah beach some 70 years ago..???

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
this was what you wrote

Rubbish you can be very good at something without being a caring person. Politicians want the country to be successful for their own sake as it enables them to hold on to power and line their pockets. They aren't doing it for the sake of the citizens. They're satisfying their own cravings.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But New Zealand's tech is much better than whatever the m&ds have invented and can mustre. They've got nothing TBH. Mudslimes depend on these countries for weapons and ammunition. All they have to do is stop the trade and starve them. The average Kiwi soldier is worth at least 1000 m&ds. But Uncle Sam leads the flock. And all those nations depend on the shipping lanes that Singapore and Indonesia share. And which Indonesia or Malaysia threatens to block in the event of a war. To be honest, Indonesia or Malaysia isn't powerful enough to withstand even 2 fighters from either nation and I doubt they'd have the courage to fight once the US condemns Indonesia's invasion.

The important thing is Indonesia has to invade and start the war. That's what I'm talking about.

The Indons are not interested in NZ or DU. But they could get so bloody fed up with sinakpore because of the arrogance of the government that they just decide to end the irritation forever. No invasion necessary. Just missile attacks, then blockade and cut off gas supplies. Sinkapore will beg UN to intervene. After sometime, the Indons will just relent. How many decades will it take sinkapore to rebuild?
Sinkapore is indefensible ...it had better get along or face obliteration.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The average Kiwi soldier is worth at least 1000 m&ds.

The average Kiwi soldier is a dumbfuck Maori with brains no bigger than a pea.

He may be worth 2 m&ds when it comes to unarmed combat just because he's twice the size of a m&d but with weaponry to assist, I'd put them on par in the stupidity department.

The NZ Armed Forces is one of the most pathetic forces in the world. They're only useful role is in peacekeeping in conjunction with a larger force... usually the OZs or the Yanks.

The NZ Air Force doesn't have a single combat jet. On their own, the Kiwis are sitting ducks.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

He may be worth 2 m&ds when it comes to unarmed combat just because he's twice the size of a m&d but with weaponry to assist, I'd put them on par in the stupidity department.

The NZ Armed Forces is one of the most pathetic forces in the world. They're only useful role is in peacekeeping in conjunction with a larger force... usually the OZs or the Yanks.

The NZ Air Force doesn't have a single combat jet. On their own, the Kiwis are sitting ducks.

The kiwis have strong special forces that make Sinkie Commandos look like children.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They have Sinkapore as an ally, so you can sleep soundly. More importantly, NZ is in the middle of nowhere. So, no one would want to invade except for the slowly sinking pacific islands and the Maldives.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
More importantly, NZ is in the middle of nowhere. So, no one would want to invade except for the slowly sinking pacific islands and the Maldives.

That was the labour government's logic when they disbanded the combat air wing and used the money for welfare benefits instead.

NZ is now a sitting duck. If anyone is going to invade, it will be OZ.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was the labour government's logic when they disbanded the combat air wing and used the money for welfare benefits instead.

NZ is now a sitting duck. If anyone is going to invade, it will be OZ.

why would OZ want to invade NZ? Nothing is worthy to them there.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what???????????????????????????????????
what kind of stupid air force is that?
i could not believe it. until i check wikipedia. LOL.