• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are they when the indons are bullying Singapore?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am more worried of the foreigners here now than the Indons. Did you read of my experiences with a PRC guy and a Malaysian?

No and I don't as I am not one of your fans. My occasional visits were more for comments by a few sensible members or I had nothing better to do. Your point?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they claim to be helping singaporeans but when we are bullied by other countries... all so quiet.

1656357_627016244002350_105865392_n.jpg

Yeah, where are they? They should be calling out the PAP ministers for making such basic stupid mistakes in international diplomacy. What happened to the quiet diplomacy that was practised previously?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that NS should be extended to 4 years. After all, we live in dangerous and unstable times in the middle of a Muslim sea.

I believe that everyone in the SAF should be allowed to bring home their weapon with ammo. We need to let the people play a role in governing and keep the government on its toes. Nothing speaks louder than the barrel of a gun.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No and I don't as I am not one of your fans. My occasional visits were more for comments by a few sensible members or I had nothing better to do. Your point?

i am not asking you to read. if you had, you will know why i despise the pap.

you shd not judge another Singaporean and be nasty based on your pleasant experiences and demand that she conforms to your beliefs and values

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest bully on singaporeans are the fucking PAP maggots cockroaches under the directions of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY......

It is strange to see "lesser mortals" being dragged into this:eek:

PAP is the biggest bully in Spore. They obviously thought they could bully the Indonesians:biggrin:

Some people are forgetting that it is the PAP that are being paid multi-millions $$$$ to solve the countries problems.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not asking you to read. if you had, you will know why i despise the pap.

you shd not judge another Singaporean and be nasty based on your pleasant experiences and demand that she conforms to your beliefs and values

No one ask you to conform. Take it or leave it as I do yours.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one ask you to conform. Take it or leave it as I do yours.

Why are you then berating singaporeans who dont support the pap in this diplomatic row (that includes me)? Unlike you, I stand on principles. If the pap is wrong, it is wrong. The Indons naming their ships Usman and haron is in retaliation at their unhappiness with pap's policies. Did the pap harbour Indon criminals for selfish gains?

can you see it from that principle and shd you chastise Singaporeans who prefer to remain silent on this row?

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For reason(s) unknown to me, some Singaporeans have developed a certain fear of being attacked by "hostile" neighbours. The truth is that these countries are dealing with and in some cases struggling with their own internal issues than to concern with invading tiny Peesai.

In any case, a military career in Singapore isn't bad. Safe, well-paid, exciting, adventurous. Get paid to play soldier, not bad.

Cheers!

...........................None of the above cases resulted in neighbouring countries seizing the opportunity to invade. DAFT Sinkies have been conned into thinking that SG is worth invading, it is NOT; there are no natural resources or any intrinsic value in capturing the little red dot.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameful is what I call it when our country is having a dispute with our giant neighbour, we want to bring the country down because of hate of the ruling party. This is the time to forget internal squabbles and be united. When there is a war, and you don't want to defend, your family will suffer. our females get rape, our fellow Singaporeans get killed. I hope it will not happen but our jealous neighbours are watching and waiting to see our cohesiveness weaken before they attack. Stay vigilant.

I would rather the govt focus on our domestic problems which is affecting the lives of Sinkies than to make a mountain out of a molehill over some vessel names which doesn't impact on our lives.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For reason(s) unknown to me, some Singaporeans have developed a certain fear of being attacked by "hostile" neighbours. The truth is that these countries are dealing with and in some cases struggling with their own internal issues than to concern with invading tiny Peesai.

In any case, a military career in Singapore isn't bad. Safe, well-paid, exciting, adventurous. Get paid to play soldier, not bad.

Cheers!

well said. why wld Malaysia and Indonesia want to conquer SG? they have enough resources and wont want to have an added problem.

i dont think they will want SG but they can make life difficult for SG and Singaporeans.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would rather the govt focus on our domestic problems which is affecting the lives of Sinkies than to make a mountain out of a molehill over some vessel names which doesn't impact on our lives.

exactly!

is the pap trying to divert our attention and distract us from the real important domestic problems such as inadequate hospital beds, transport congestion, social problems, etc?

let us continue to be focused on the problems in SG and let the pap sort out the mess it has created

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

This fear is being fanned & used to scare Sporeans. I remember some politician claiming that JB has plenty of muggings & car jackings.
I think the intent was to keep Sing$ from escaping Spore:wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fear is being fanned & used to scare Sporeans. I remember some politician claiming that JB has plenty of muggings & car jackings.
I think the intent was to keep Sing$ from escaping Spore:wink:

just propaganda to distract Singaporeans from real domestic issues

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shameful is what I call it when our country is having a dispute with our giant neighbour, we want to bring the country down because of hate of the ruling party. This is the time to forget internal squabbles and be united. When there is a war, and you don't want to defend, your family will suffer. our females get rape, our fellow Singaporeans get killed. I hope it will not happen but our jealous neighbours are watching and waiting to see our cohesiveness weaken before they attack. Stay vigilant.

you are self righteous. you are unprincipled.

Indon is going to attack SG? you are rumour mongering

why are singaporeans who disagree with the pap's stand on this and choose to stand on their principles branded shameful by you?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly this whole saga has really nothing to do with PAP gov as the confrontation is between Indonesia and Malaysia. It should be the Malaysian gov who should be protesting.

Secondly why PAP never protest against Japanese PM visit to Yasukuni Shrine on so many occasions if national esteem is so important to them?

Thirdly if the 2 marines were really 'terrorists' ultimately responsible for the bombing, why would LKY sprinkle flowers on their graves? Can you imagine Obama sprinkle flowers on Osama's grave?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly this whole saga has really nothing to do with PAP gov as the confrontation is between Indonesia and Malaysia. It should be the Malaysian gov who should be protesting.

Secondly why PAP never protest against Japanese PM visit to Yasukuni Shrine on so many occasions if national esteem is so important to them?

Thirdly if the 2 marines were really 'terrorists' ultimately responsible for the bombing, why would LKY sprinkle flowers on their graves? Can you imagine Obama sprinkle flowers on Osama's grave?

it is the pap throwing tantrums. the Indonesians are ignoring the tantrums and going ahead with the Usman, Haron ship naming.

Didnt policy office and MFA advise LHL?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia wouldn't want Sg back, more Chinese into their internal politics would be a headache for them. They'd rather the status quo remain with Singaporeans going up north to spend their strong dollar. Indonesia, with 17,000 islands to deal with, it is more than a full time (damn, dealing with Jakarta alone is one big nightmare already!.) Better to let Singapore be a separate country and they can deposit their billions of rupiahs in a stable place (probably convert to SGDs or USDs first). The only ones who will make life in Sg difficult are Singaporeans themselves.

Perhaps Singapore might want to consider renaming herself to Temasek, claim as capital of Riau Archipelago and send her warships to conquer Bintan, Batam, Central Sumatra and other islands in the region. Stir up some action and become a regional power! Put her military to some worthwhile use. Problem is, might need to engage FT's to make up for more armed muscle.

Cheers!

well said. why wld Malaysia and Indonesia want to conquer SG? they have enough resources and wont want to have an added problem.

i dont think they will want SG but they can make life difficult for SG and Singaporeans.