• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What's Wrong With My EA? Should I fire her?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your EA look like this:

231_1000.jpg

or this:

233_1000.jpg

For fucks sake, don't fire her.

Not even if she wastes sticky notes like this one:

757_1000.jpg
Sinkie traitor dogs joining ccb Malaysian dogs to harm me can go and burn in hell together!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that’s a strawman logic that you accused me of using but you are now using yourself. There are lots of things I said about everything that people believe me too. Like I have a house in JB. Why nobody said I am telling lie on that?

Is this the one? The wooden mansion along Jalan Biru Muda, Taman Pelangi?

1532685882000.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There's a Buddhist saying that everyone appears like buddhas in the eyes of Lord Buddha. And everyone also appears as pigs in the eyes of a Pig.

Fundamentally, in layman's words, how one experiences the world is based on one's state of mind.

When a person's mind is happy, generous and compassionate, the world becomes happy, generous and compassionate too. When a mind is filled with negative thoughts, the world appears negative too.

Extrapolated into this forum and My Lardy Gin ... Oops, I mean My Lady @ginfreely .....

When her mind and thoughts interprete most things in this Forum as PCBs, CCBs, mother wife daughter, slut whore mistress, liars, Malaysian dogs, slanderers etc etc and also with a great deal of affection for $$$, it becomes evident in reality, in her spatial cerebral, and reflected two dimensionally into her posts.

Forgive her, she's a Pig and she views everyone of us as pigs too.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a Buddhist saying that everyone appears like buddhas in the eyes of Lord Buddha. And everyone also appears as pigs in the eyes of a Pig.

Fundamentally, in layman's words, how one experiences the world is based on ones state of mind.

When a person's mind is happy, generous and compassionate, the world becomes happy, generous and compassionate too. When a mind is filled with negative thoughts, the world appears negative too.

Extrapolated into this forum and My Lardy Gin ... Oops, I mean My Lady @ginfreely .....

When her mind and thoughts interprete most things in this Forum as PCBs, CCBs, mother wife daughter, slut whore mistress, liars, Malaysian dogs, slanderers etc etc and also with a great deal of affection for $$$, it becomes evident in reality in her spatial cerebral, and reflected two dimensionally into her posts.

If she views everyone a dog , what does that make her ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Fundamentally, in layman's words, how one experiences the world is based on ones state of mind.

When her mind and thoughts interprete most things in this Forum as PCBs, CCBs, mother wife daughter, slut whore mistress, liars, Malaysian dogs, slanderers etc etc and also with a great deal of affection for $$$, it becomes evident in reality in her spatial cerebral, and reflected two dimensionally into her posts.

She's just a screwed-up, bitter old bitch that no one likes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fundamentally, in layman's words, how one experiences the world is based on one's state of mind.

When her mind and thoughts interprete most things in this Forum as PCBs, CCBs, mother wife daughter, slut whore mistress, liars, Malaysian dogs, slanderers etc etc and also with a great deal of affection for $$$, it becomes evident in reality, in her spatial cerebral, and reflected two dimensionally into her posts.

See everyone? How shameless can a ccb Malaysian son of slut be? I caught you a thief a slanderer and now a liar and you got the cheek to call me a pig and say forgive me woh. Tell all you said to yourself, how you viewed me as a slut whore mistress when I am a virgin reflects your own dirty mind and ccb mouth calling insulting women as entertainment.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? How shameless can a ccb Malaysian son of slut be? I caught you a thief a slanderer and now a liar and you got the cheek to call me a pig and say forgive me woh. Tell all you said to yourself, how you viewed me as a slut whore mistress when I am a virgin reflects your own dirty mind and ccb mouth calling insulting women as entertainment.
KNN fuck you lah you are not a slut whore mistress but a slut whore. you are not fit to be a mistress you wait KNN