• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What's Wrong With My EA? Should I fire her?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ccb Malaysian son of pahang slut worry for yourself thriving on lies to get everything you want. Heaven will get you to pay back in hell fire!
My Mistress and Lardy (oops, darn AI again, I mean Lady)....

One day, Lord Buddha was with his disciples and a man appeared from nowhere and started cursing him, calling him all sorts of names. I suppose it's probably the equivalent of your ccbs pcbs fake lie slander accusations.

Lord Buddha just kept quiet and never responded. The man left after a while.

The disciples were of course angry why Lord Buddha did not respond at all. But Lord Buddha tells them...When someone offers you a gift and you refuse to accept, to whom does the gift belongs to?...

One of the disciple replied ... Of course the person who brought the gift.

So, given that you have a Buddha avatar as your moniker profile, I am sure you have heard or at least read this Lord Buddha's saying above.

aBuddhavb-thichca.jpg

Amitābha, may peace be with you My Lardy...(gosh, this autocorrect AI just refuse to accept you are My Lady! )

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Another blatant lie of me when all my posts are sound and nothing ridiculous unlike the ridiculous lies of @AhMeng @glockman @musashi @Wunderfool etc posted all the time.
There is a perfectly logical explanation. We are all clones, there is only one of us here. Hence we post the same facts! I know, we should learn to be more varied so as to be more convincing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Mistress and Lardy (oops, darn AI again, I mean Lady)....

One day, Lord Buddha was with his disciples and a man appeared from nowhere and started cursing him, calling him all sorts of names. I suppose it's probably the equivalent of your ccbs pcbs fake lie slander accusations.

Lord Buddha just kept quiet and never responded. The man left after a while.

The disciples were of course angry why Lord Buddha did not respond at all. But Lord Buddha tells them...When someone offers you a gift and you refuse to accept, to whom does the gift belongs to?...

One of the disciple replied ... Of course the person who brought the gift.

So, given that you have a Buddha avatar as your moniker profile, I am sure you have heard or at least read this Lord Buddha's saying above.

aBuddhavb-thichca.jpg

Amitābha, may peace be with you My Lardy...(gosh, this autocorrect AI just refuse to accept you are My Lady! )

Omg someone thinks he is the Buddha when he is caught a big liar and thief slanderer that called insulting woman as entertainment. Hahahaha no self awareness and no self reflection indeed. Listen up you are caught doing evil to me with solid evidence and my curses are the least you deserved. Karma will burn you in hell!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg someone thinks he is the Buddha when he is caught a big liar and thief slanderer that called insulting woman as entertainment. Hahahaha no self awareness and no self reflection indeed. Listen up you are caught doing evil to me with solid evidence and my curses are the least you deserved. Karma will burn you in hell!

Ccb Malaysian son of slut is damn bloody thick skinned to think he is Buddha when he is a evil doer aka sinner with zero resemblance to Buddha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian son of slut is damn bloody thick skinned to think he is Buddha when he is a evil doer aka sinner with zero resemblance to Buddha.
Someone with no morals and zero compassion that called insulting women an entertainment dare to think he is Buddha hahahahaha