• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What's Wrong With My EA? Should I fire her?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you're admitting that it's possible for @AhMeng to forget some things, in which case at least some of his lies should be unintentional and harmless, right? :wink:
He forgot his old stories that are lies. But his story is obviously not harmless and not unintentional. Looks like you are twisting non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you heard of the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar_paradox
"In philosophy and logic, the classical liar paradox or liar's paradox is the statement of a liar who states that he or she is lying: for instance, declaring that "I am lying" or "everything I say is false". If the liar is indeed lying, then the liar is telling the truth" :wink:

@AhMeng admitted to be a liar and said liar deserved liar to accuse me a liar. So obviously your whatever shit paradox don’t apply. He admitted to be a liar. Clear and simple admission after being caught.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meng you should change your name to Mr Bates.
She's Lady Mary? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
She may blurt out excitedly “ Finally catch you!!! Are you MasterBates? “
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare you to tell all your real-life friends or "friends" that YOU are sammyboy.com's @ginfreely! :rolleyes:

You are a malicious bad loser caught with double standard attacking me making a mountain out of molehill of ahmeng’s lies when you yourself did exactly that to me for my typo mistake. You gave the silly excuse of ahmeng’s lies are harmless and unintentional when my typo mistake was not even a lie and definitely harmless and unintentional. And then when caught double standard, you gave a flimsy excuse of doing that because of me boasting my English A1 and that is a blatant lie when you insulted my English poor first and not that I boast. And now you change to cutting half my sentence and use that to challenge me. You are exactly using whataboutery that you accused me of using.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a malicious bad loser caught with double standard attacking me making a mountain out of molehill of ahmeng’s lies when you yourself did exactly that to me for my typo mistake. You gave the silly excuse of ahmeng’s lies are harmless and unintentional when my typo mistake was not even a lie and definitely harmless and unintentional. And then when caught double standard, you gave a flimsy excuse of doing that because of me boasting my English A1 and that is a blatant lie when you insulted my English poor first and not that I boast. And now you change to cutting half my sentence and use that to challenge me. You are exactly using whataboutery that you accused me of using.

LOL @musashi caught using whataboutery that he accused me of using! Just like @AhMeng caught telling lies when he accused me of telling lies. Ccb Malaysians are always what they accused me to be. Proven.

whataboutery
ˌwɒtəˈbaʊtəri/
noun
BRITISH
  1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter-accusation or raising a different issue.
    "all too often, well-intentioned debate descends into whataboutery"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My EA for 7 years is getting on my nerves. PowerPoint slides cockup, Excel sheets has fundamental errors. Wrong reservation of restaurant, spending so much time on her mobile! She doesn't use to be like this the last 7 years! Always super efficient and unassuming. I had an hour of one to one with her last Friday to find the shit is happening?

Guess what? She says she is already 33 this year and she is hoping to get married, hence her drop in work efficiency?!?

I told her as a friend (not as boss) that marriage is not a bullet point in a document checklist! Nothing to rush and she should take life as it comes. Blah blah blah... I asked her why the sudden change in mindset. She said maybe she is influenced by the latest Korean drama - "What's wrong with Secretary Kim?". I said I haven't watch k drama for a while, and told her in no uncertain terms that if she doesn't pull up her socks, we'll part ways soon.

Anyway, decided to watch WTF "What's wrong with Secretary Kim?" K drama over the weekend. Finished Episode 1& 2. KNN, realized that she is hinting to me she is overworked and have no life outside work, and hence unable to meet men and get married!!!

Really KNN. Maybe should just let her go...

If your EA look like this:

231_1000.jpg

or this:

233_1000.jpg

For fucks sake, don't fire her.

Not even if she wastes sticky notes like this one:

757_1000.jpg