• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the difference between a good woman and a bad woman?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some examples, can guys think of more?

Good Woman: When hubby has affair, (if) she runs away, she takes their kid along as she is concerned for its welfare
Bad Woman: She has affair and sues hubby for alimony

Good Woman: You take her out to eat, she's concerned for your wallet and budget
Bad Woman: You take her out to eat, she's concerned what she likes, heck care about your financial status

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Woman: When hubby has affair, (if) she runs away, she takes their kid along as she is concerned for its welfare
badder woman: she has affair n sues hubby 4 alimony n she tinks ze kid's n animal ...

Bad Woman: You take her out to eat, she's concerned what she likes, heck care about your financial status
badder woman: u take her out 2 eat, she purposely pick restaurants n den pick xpensif food ... (ofcos if u ask me 2 pay, me wun cum here, so xpensif ... but since u r paying wat, definitely hv 2 take tis opportunity ... otherwise, no chance 2 try out dese xpensif food) ...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
so u r good or bad one?:p

This is for my guys to find out. :p:p:p:p:p But I can say that if my guy really had more money in these bad times, I would wish that he can give a little to Buddhist Lodge. The sight of sinkaporeans lining up for free food, especially old folks is heart breaking to say the least. :(

Aiyah, whether the girl is bad or good, if the guy can't tell, then it's ok. It's survival of the fittest. If the guy has enough money for bad girls to con, then he won't know. If a guys has so much money he doesn't mind being fleeced, then it's fair game for bad women right?

The poor guy has an advantage here because girls cannot fleece him or he has limited resources so bad girls won't be attracted to him. God can be fair. :smile:

I'm only starting this thread to see how many dumb or smart guys there are on this forum. :smile::smile::smile: So yea, guys contribute. See how good at judging women you can be.

I was asking because I was watched Little Nonya on DVD. I scoffed at the show recently, but I found it to be pretty enlightening. More than I can say for a Mediacock production.

It seems that the men in the show cannot tell the difference between a good and a bad woman.

Say Old Mr Huang, his first wife played by Lin Meijiao is a real bitch. His second wife played by Xiang Yun is the kind one and he seems pretty oblivious when the first wife bullies her in front of him. He listens a lot to the bad first wife, and yet miraculously wonders why so many misfortunes happened to his family.

DUH???!! No wonder his family business picha lah. He cannot even handle his woman and he thinks he can make it.

There's this scene where he was wailing in front of his ancestors tablets about the state of his family and Xiang Yun, being concerned about his health told him to take care, only to be told off by the first wife to mind her own business.

It's kinda obvious that his first wife don't care about him when he's having a fit, she only cares about lecturing the second wife.

It's not like she's that pretty what. Seriously. Guys always say pretty women bluff them, actually, it's BAD WOMEN. Surprisingly, some of these girls aren't really that attractive in real life. But they can be pretty evil hearted.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good woman is A woman who provides free blowjobs

A bad woman is A woman who provides paid blowjobs (Like yourself)

:biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good woman: Sex provider for Free

A bad woman: Sex provider for a fee, like you.

Don't tell me this is the only line you know? :smile: You only know how to call a woman pros, anything more innovative?

Carry on insulting. Let's see how many you can come up with in a few minutes.

Pathetic loser. Bet you got conned by bad women and you are being sore about it.

Btw, we are waiting to see how much you can type. Go on. Don't let the lack of chivalry on this forum stop you.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good woman is A woman who provides free blowjobs

A bad woman is A woman who provides paid blowjobs (Like yourself)

I think you must have been the drunk guy who was carried out of Orchard Towers that day. Too much shemale sex is bad for your ass. :smile:

Btw, don't be too happy with the attention I give you. I know you are wanking off to this.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

gooder woman: suggest to see the mistress. and make arrangement, so that hubby stays married, and yet can keep the mistress.

gooder woman: u take her out to eat, end of the dinner, she suggest to pay for it.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you must have been the drunk guy who was carried out of Orchard Towers that day. Too much shemale sex is bad for your ass. :smile:

Btw, don't be too happy with the attention I give you. I know you are wanking off to this.

hi whore. carry on sucking bangala cocks i know u enjoy the smell.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cyber-girl.jpg
3646771.gif

Before I make any reply to you, which one of the above do you look like?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
to some people:

good woman - possesses degree or higher educational attainment. married to an elite and have children.

bad woman - low education, married to an "asapuru", and have children.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
another one:

good: peel/remove shell from prawn for u
bad: eat the peeled prawn and shaft the tail shell up your ass !!:confused:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I think she can't look any better than the above two women,
and hence she has got lots of time to make postings here.

that attention seeking whore needs more love. Online and in real life, can you spare her some?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
gooder woman: suggest to see the mistress. and make arrangement, so that hubby stays married, and yet can keep the mistress.

gooder woman: u take her out to eat, end of the dinner, she suggest to pay for it.

Well I did the second thing before, but I will only do this for poor people now. I only buy beggars food.

The reason is simple, if the guy doesn't spend on me, he will spend on whores. At least I know my money goes to charity.

So I guess girls learn too.

Besides, if the guy cannot even afford mee pok, he ought to buck up in life.