• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the difference between a good woman and a bad woman?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some examples, can guys think of more?

Good Woman: When hubby has affair, (if) she runs away, she takes their kid along as she is concerned for its welfare
Bad Woman: She has affair and sues hubby for alimony

Good Woman: You take her out to eat, she's concerned for your wallet and budget
Bad Woman: You take her out to eat, she's concerned what she likes, heck care about your financial status

when hubby don't have affair, she runs away with the lawyer for no reason.

when the hubby has an affair, she runs away the lawyer giving that as a reason.:p

44mm

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are rich, you will be surround by mostly bad women. If you are poor, you will be surround by mostly good women.

Its told by my office aunty about women in general. I dun know if it make sense but come to think of it quite true.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are rich, you will be surround by mostly bad women. If you are poor, you will be surround by mostly good women.

Its told by my office aunty about women in general. I dun know if it make sense but come to think of it quite true.

what quite true....VERY TRUE! LOL

that's why you can hear rich folks seeing lawyers and fight over in court cases more often than others...LOL..

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal

I beg to differ. in this country, a poor man wouldnt even have any women taking a second look at him, much less surround him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some examples, can guys think of more?

Good Woman: When hubby has affair, (if) she runs away, she takes their kid along as she is concerned for its welfare
Bad Woman: She has affair and sues hubby for alimony

Good Woman: You take her out to eat, she's concerned for your wallet and budget
Bad Woman: You take her out to eat, she's concerned what she likes, heck care about your financial status

When will sinkie woman learn? To get a woman to be appealing to man, it is not about being good or bad, It is the skill to be appealing and tune in to a man in order to get a man's attention.

This kind of skill does not appear in the 10 year series, you need to go out to the street to learn about human and life, then you will know.

If you are an angel, but you are too dumb to know to be appealing to a man, still left in the shelve.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey losers,

A good woman
* does the housework (but if it's too much the man should help out sometimes too)
* cooks
* have babysitting skills
* understands art
* and listens to her man more than the other way round (see I'm not an autocrat)

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any woman who posseses none of the above qualities especially the last one, automatically qualifies as a bad woman.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are an angel, but you are too dumb to know to be appealing to a man, still left in the shelve.

learn to write properly thai loser..

WTF r you trying to bring across??:confused:

:oIo::oIo::oIo: your poor upbringing and lowly education shows AGAIN!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey losers,

A good woman
* does the housework (but if it's too much the man should help out sometimes too)
* cooks
* understands art
* and listens to her man more than the other way round (see I'm not an autocrat)

You have a talent in educating these sinkies here. Welcome to the forum.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a talent in educating these sinkies here. Welcome to the forum.

both u and samuel looking for maids that u can fuck as well..

both of u are equally low class.. thus can only attract :

1) ladyboys
2) ex-whores
3) current whores
4) gays

:oIo::oIo:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey losers,

A good woman
* cooks
* understands art

so your interpretation of a good woman is a good and educated maid?

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey losers,

A good woman
* cooks
* understands art

I think being able to understand art is stretching it a wee bit. Many men, me included, are not able to profess to being able to do that. Perhaps besides all the other pre-requisites you mentioned, women should at least have an area of interest with which she can use to engage in intellectual conversation with men, such as music, politics, the economy, a sport, or simply art (as you alluded to). That would be a refreshing break from the lot of sinkie girls who aren't able to deviate from the 'where to shop', 'what to eat',' where to find bargains', 'what is in fashion' conversations they usually indulge in.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think being able to understand art is stretching it a wee bit. Many men, me included, are not able to profess to being able to do that. Perhaps besides all the other pre-requisites you mentioned, women should at least have an area of interest with which she can use to engage in intellectual conversation with men, such as music, politics, the economy, a sport, or simply art (as you alluded to). That would be a refreshing break from the lot of sinkie girls who aren't able to deviate from the 'where to shop', 'what to eat',' where to find bargains', 'what is in fashion' conversations they usually indulge in.

actually my wife satisfy all the above conditions!

hallelujah! praise God! :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is for my guys to find out. :p:p:p:p:p But I can say that if my guy really had more money in these bad times, I would wish that he can give a little to Buddhist Lodge. The sight of sinkaporeans lining up for free food, especially old folks is heart breaking to say the least. :(

i didnt know you are a stupid woman :wink:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is for my guys to find out. :p:p:p:p:p But I can say that if my guy really had more money in these bad times, I would wish that he can give a little to Buddhist Lodge. The sight of sinkaporeans lining up for free food, especially old folks is heart breaking to say the least. :(

i didnt know you are a stupid woman :wink:

why are you so sure she's a she? LOL...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well I did the second thing before, but I will only do this for poor people now. I only buy beggars food.

The reason is simple, if the guy doesn't spend on me, he will spend on whores. At least I know my money goes to charity.

So I guess girls learn too.

Besides, if the guy cannot even afford mee pok, he ought to buck up in life.

if a guy can afford sharkfins does it means that he have to spend on you ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This doesn't just apply to working ladies mind you.

Japanese women practise "submissive" power for years, only to divorce their hubbies when the guys get their pensions. It's called the retirement divorce trend.

Check online for news if you don't believe.

you are here again to badmouth japanese woman ....do you believe the net blindly ? or your boyfriend dump you for japanese woman ? most men love japanese woman ...are you eating " sour grape " now while you type this ? :wink:

as i said many times...do you stay in japan ?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
This doesn't just apply to working ladies mind you.

Japanese women practise "submissive" power for years, only to divorce their hubbies when the guys get their pensions. It's called the retirement divorce trend.

Check online for news if you don't believe.

you are here again to badmouth japanese woman ....do you believe the net blindly ? or your boyfriend dump you for japanese woman ? most men love japanese woman ...are you eating " sour grape " now while you type this ? :wink:

as i said many times...do you stay in japan ?

seriously, i read about this news too..but it only applies mostly japanese male chauvinistic pigs...

i hope you are not one too...:biggrin:

but look out for the signs...