• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the difference between a good woman and a bad woman?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean a man should behave like a woman and a woman should act like a man ? oh..are you gay ? hope not :wink:

not so extreme.. but generally intelligent women doesn't like men to be a MCP.

it's the same everywhere...you still got alot to learn about women.

maybe you can spend more time talking to your wife i suggest to build a better relationship with her.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not so extreme.. but generally intelligent women doesn't like men to be a MCP.

it's the same everywhere...you still got alot to learn about women.

maybe you can spend more time talking to your wife i suggest to build a better relationship with her.

why should i bother if woman dont like man to be MCP ? they should be the one thinking if i like them anot :wink:

my wife is happy being with me and should you bother ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's always a mistake men to think they know about their wives.

That's a point i am trying to put across.

If she's happy, good for you!

so do you understand your wife / gf ? If not , why being together ?

Thats the problem with divorce couple ..cause they never get to know each other before getting marry ....are you one of them ? :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a good woman treats hubby's mum like her own mum.

a bad woman treats her like a monster-in-law and writes a polished story about herself as an aggrieved wifey. this type of woman usually shall be upgraded later as the next monster-in-law.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey losers,

A good woman
* does the housework (but if it's too much the man should help out sometimes too)
* cooks
* have babysitting skills
* understands art
* and listens to her man more than the other way round (see I'm not an autocrat)

that's usually what she claims but ends up running away with the lawyer:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
bapok bob sim you can try bangalas lor if you want to have affairs

oh ya! that reminds me of a very bad woman who peeped at tall, hairy, friendly bangalas. but when shunned, reported to mata that bangalas was trying to accost her.

very bad woman indeed!:biggrin: