• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im willing to let go as long as that tuakang eh come clean and own up he's in SG all along, LOL

But seriously, you think tuakang eh will make peace with me? hahahaha

What is there to come clean ? what I wanted to say already said . Make peace ? Me and those drifter sharing nick will never make peace . You fucking add oil to fire between my nick sharing friends and now you want to act virgin ? Lanjiao to you .

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok then u settle with moo but moo is my kawan. who hoot moo i also hoot back. steady boh?
I have not even zap him nor infract him. Ask that stingy old men to buy Infp power and stop being a fool suspecting others! He is a PERSISTENT LIAR.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paiseh to say
moo my kawan leh.

thanks chon, samsengkia will always be samsengkia. dunno about the value of loyalty among the old guards. samsengkia not to piguipiguai. use your main ac and come question me. u can kiss your 20 usd away and i can see ur pt adding so fast with so many clone ac adding you. kopiuncle no need to play this game.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks chon, samsengkia will always be samsengkia. dunno about the value of loyalty among the old guards. samsengkia not to piguipiguai. use your main ac and come question me. u can kiss your 20 usd away and i can see ur pt adding so fast with so many clone ac adding you. kopiuncle no need to play this game.
THIS IS MY MAIN ACCOUNT. I have only 1.
YOU ARE REALLY A COWARD.
HABITUAL LIAR.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lao eh. how come i get invlove here har?????

me only hoot kopisai army and ronron leh.

now i really head spin liaoz.

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u very wicked. if no have how to unleashed? at most zap a few points. my chon army and alliance can upz u anytime. :smile:

Thank u but i have already mentioned in the other thread that i won't use my clones to up my points if i get zaps otherwise i can't prove my point. If bros want to up my points then i can't stop them and have to thank them instead.