• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck lah. game over liaoz. drifter just another tua kangbyap siu kena exposed.

why need to create so many thread?? sibeh boring.

drifter, many already know u tua kang yao siu lonf ago liaoz lah. but i enjoy the stories. but the fucking nick sharing sibeh low class. me also can sian liaoz. kanina, kena caught, kena caught lah, dio boh?
so drifter and anti drifters stop liaoz can? me only want to hoot kopisai and clones.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

drifter, many already know u tua kang yao siu lonf ago liaoz lah. but i enjoy the stories. but the fucking nick sharing sibeh low class. me also can sian liaoz. kanina, kena caught, kena caught lah, dio boh?
so drifter and anti drifters stop liaoz can? me only want to hoot kopisai and clones.
You drunk? thought you norn leow? :confused:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chon i share your sentiment. can drifter gang and AK gang make peace, join force and hoot kopiuncle gang and samsengkia.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chon i share your sentiment. can drifter gang and AK gang make peace, join force and hoot kopiuncle gang and samsengkia.

Im willing to let go as long as that tuakang eh come clean and own up he's in SG all along, LOL

But seriously, you think tuakang eh will make peace with me? hahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ccb lah. i want to go zzz liaoz hor. 2molo need go market shopping..
as for drifter. sua liaoz. sibeh malu liaoz. give people chance lah.