• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TeamDrifter started this thread as a friendly gesture to inform forum members TeamDrifter's intention. Unfortunately this thread had developed into a dohyo. I urge you those who want to fight you can fight in your own thread. Do not force TeamDrifter to release our kempeitai. This is a warning, our Shogun is getting a little irate and impatient.
Fuck you lah, go read the other thread, your boss cooked up tuakang stories again, whahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody should go to the other thread and read this tuakang yaosiu kia brags his colourful story, hahahahahahaha

Last edited:

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you lah, go read the other thread, your boss cooked up tuakang stories again, whahaha

Fuck you deeper AK. We had already restrained ourselves from your baitings not your back to bait? When we release out kempeitai you will be begging for our mercy.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye you. Don't know who to read my signature?

Now SBF everyone got army. Last time you were here, I just need to mention your name, people leave me alone. Ever since you go to prison, I have to hide under a clone :o

Chee Bye you, eat full full nothing to do ah? Go find some PRC Mei Mei to fuck lah!:biggrin::oIo::biggrin:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee Bye you, eat full full nothing to do ah? Go find some PRC Mei Mei to fuck lah!:biggrin::oIo::biggrin:

Cheebye lah, because I want to cut down on PRC mei mei, then I spend more time here. Now you want me to go find again!!!!! :oIo:

So how? Are you going to form an army with me? :biggrin:

Must think of a nice name. :p

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye lah, because I want to cut down on PRC mei mei, then I spend more time here. Now you want me to go find again!!!!! :oIo:

I give yur team a name. TCK....Team Cheebye Kia :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TeamCheeByeKias. :biggrin: Leave me out of it hor. I just come in to look look see see today nia. Form team must give commitment you know? KNN.:oIo::biggrin: