• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok, i believe he is not one of you.

Bro , i can ensure you team drifter is not here to stir shit . But to create peace and freedom of speech . But if anyone cross the line it's our duty to take action against them . Great power comes with great responsibility .

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah moo, u just zapped one of the forum's most powderful clone-makers.

based on my estimation, he is the third most powderful.....................

Hahahaha.....i am honored by the association coming from the supposed most intelligent sbf dete tive! Lol :smile:

Ps: note the missing c...hehehe

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have already said that the term " team "'will be the next big thing bigger then clones :wink: you people are late . " team " have been established for years :wink: in this forum . Thanks to Ak , now everyone start to use the word team :biggrin:

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How insightful, well said, and to add on our TeamDrifter will be the Mother of all teams because we are legions. But there is nothing to thank that insignificant AK he is nothing to this forum a waste of time.

I have already said that the term " team "'will be the next big thing bigger then clones :wink: you people are late . " team " have been established for years :wink: in this forum . Thanks to Ak , now everyone start to use the word team :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA won't give you points. So you can stop dreaming. :biggrin:

If he does not zap you, you should be happy already :p

that is so true. :biggrin:

those people who want points, just tell me, my field army of clones can easily upz 1000 points within 30 minutes.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TeamDrifter started this thread as a friendly gesture to inform forum members TeamDrifter's intention. Unfortunately this thread had developed into a dohyo. I urge you those who want to fight you can fight in your own thread. Do not force TeamDrifter to release our kempeitai. This is a warning, our Shogun is getting a little irate and impatient.